Avenues of Axum

Welcome to Avenues of Axum. Let us know what you think of our bitchen' website.

Avenues of Axum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm famous

Wow, I can't believe I got my picture posted on this here website looking so cool
with the ladies of Muxa. I feel famous now that I've hung with such rock stars.
This website is pretty cool, too. I'm impressed. I like the poll for best song, but
you should add the "old school" Axum songs from Chronacide, their "prequel"
to what they now call their first album. "Happy Birthday" (one of the hidden
tracks on the Superdisc), and "H.S. Dedication" are two to add to the list. Axum
appears to have disowned those two songs - they haven't ever played the first
one live as far as I know, and I haven't heard them play the second one since forever. So those are two that Muxa, the world's best Axum tribute band should definitely learn!

Re: I'm famous

Why thank you, Shawn. I'm really glad you like the site. We've spent a lot of work on it, especially since Jeanne didn't know too much about computers or websites as first. That can be seen by her numerous posts in a row on the messageboard at axummusic.com. I'll let you go check it out for yourself. She's also a tad bipolar.
Anydangways, I'm really excited about the poll. I want to see which song is victorious in the end. Of course, I think all the songs rock in their own way. I'm ashamed that we forgot those two songs, though. I think I have heard "H.S. Dedication" live but only at the Live CD Recording from last year. I have yet to hear the cd version of it. Muxa definitely needs to start working on the underground Axum covers.
We're going to be changing the poll question every couple weeks, so make sure you check it out and see if it will be as exciting as this one. And if anyone else wants to be featured on our site, please come up to us at shows. We love meeting other Axum fans!
Wow, that was a long post...I should get back to studying. Good luck with finals if you have them!
Megan

Re: I'm famous

I'm sensing a bit of potential conflict that might lead to
Muxa's eventual breakup in the "she's kind of bipolar" comment. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody your wrote that,
Megan. So just anyone can come up to you two after a show and
get their picture taken with the Muxa girls? And I thought
I was special. Can you hear my ego deflating? You know you
might get more posts to your message board if you give all
us boring people of the world a topic to post about. Oh,
and how do you know that people aren't voting more than once for their favorite Axum song? Are you recording IP addresses?
I might have to ask for a recount. One last random comment to
add: I believe *****in' is spelled with an "i" like *****ing,
rather than with an "e" like *****en' in the kitchen'. OK, I
better leave it at that because if not, Tim is going to get jealous that I am posting more to your Axum tribute website than to the actual Axum website. Bye now.