Avenues of Axum

Welcome to Avenues of Axum. Let us know what you think of our bitchen' website.

Avenues of Axum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Combo message

I decided to combine my first Axum experience and first roadtrip into one post, so here goes...

First Axum experience: It was the beginning of Feb 2002 (I'm an old one). I was hanging out with my roomie at the time and one of her friends that knew Tim. We were chillin' at The Saloon and Amy said we had to go check out Axum with her. So, after doing the limbo under the stantions outside the G-Man, we arrived at the Brewery. My roomie thought Don was the door guy, and being the social butterfly that she is, introductions were made. I thought they were pretty cool, so I kept going back. Many "late nights" at Croyle's ensued and the rest is history...

First Axum road trip: It was about this time in 2002, it was graduation weekend and the boys were having one of those lovely cook outs at The Point. I work at the BJC and was supposed to help with a catering when Tim convinced me I should call off work and go with them to The Grape St. Pub in Philly. When I got to work, I immediately didn't feel like being there all night, running around like a crazy person, so I made up some excuse and got out of work. I had an AWESOME time, although on the ride home I ended up in the back of Tim's car with Tim's roommate, Nate on one side of me and his little brother on the other side, squished with my feet tangled up in Don's guitar stand.

P.S. Courtney is right... I'm one of her roommates!! So, the boys of Axum DO bring people together!