Avenues of Axum

Welcome to Avenues of Axum. Let us know what you think of our bitchen' website.

Avenues of Axum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Messageboard Topic

Ok, since no one's posted yet regarding our new topic, I figured I'd start. Hopefully more people will post now. But for me, the thing about Axum that keeps me going back is the fact that they take the time to talk to you and get to know you. I was amazed when Tim came over to talk to us when I went to the Crowbar for the first time with Megan and her roommate. I thought that was so cool. And then I talked to Chris after the show, and I was amazed at how much time they actually spent talking to everyone. As for each guy individually, I think they each bring something different to the band that people can relate to in one way or another. I also think that in terms of their personality and appeal, it's different for everyone, but they're all just really cool guys. So just keep on doing what you've been doing.

Re: Messageboard Topic

You nailed it, that is exactly what makes Axum so great. They make the time to talk to new people and take notice when they come back for more. They appreciate their dedicated fans who show up week after week and most definitely encourage it, even demand it at times unlike some other groups who treat you like you're a freak! *some of you know my past experiences that I'm not so proud of

Individually, they all have their own appeal including being pretty **** good looking , making all kinds of interesting or adorable faces while singing/playing, funny dances, Crazy high energy (hmm, who would that be?) and they aren't afraid to make fools of themselves which can be pretty **** sexy (exhibit A: dresses at the crowbar, ooooh yeah!)

plus they are genuinely nice guys and THEY ROCK!