Avenues of Axum

Welcome to Avenues of Axum. Let us know what you think of our bitchen' website.

Avenues of Axum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Croyle

Croyle.. What can I say about him? He is my best friend.. and best roommate I ever had.. It all goes back to the Dunston Ashe days... When they moved to Florida.. and Jim started working at JellyRolls.. a little piano bar at the boardwalk at disney.. Jim and I became friends.. then one night.. I got to meet his roomate..Croyle.. He was drunk..trying to play football in the parking lot..and very poorly at that.. though on his defense.. I do believe he did talke out a few parked cars.. and still has the scars to prove it.. After the "game", I went back to hang out at their house because.. well.. it was 230 am.. I wanted to drink.. and what else was there to do?... My favorite memory of the first night we met.. Croyle got a little tipsy..go figure..after looking at my beer and and questioning if Amber Bock did infact come in a bottle.. he decided to do a shot.. well ok not a shot.. a few shots..anyway.. after a few shots...of Captain Morgan..He decided that he wanted to sing some Beastie Boys..next thing I knew he was in the kitchen.. makeing some weird pukeing sounds.. Stateing.. " I'm not pukeing!!
" But I am pretty sure he was!.. all over the floor!!..
Matt.. You know I love you..

And everyone out there in Axum land.. Quit makeing fun of Croyle.. He can't help it if hes OLD!!
I still love you..

ARE YA???