THE MORRISTON FORUM

A discussion area for all things concerning Morriston
THE MORRISTON FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morriston History & Photographs, etc.....

Hi - This is just a little message for all of you out there who require photographs and history (including facts and figures) relating to Morriston. I've written a total of five books and have a wealth of archive material at hand. Much of Morriston's history has been covered by my books which are:
MORRISTON'S PICTORIAL PAST (c) 1988 1st Book on Morriston
MORRISTON'S PICTORIAL PAST VOL 2 (c) 1994 2nd Book
MORRISTON THEN & NOW (c) 1999 3rd Book with Jeff Lang
AROUND SWANSEA (c) 2000 featuring Landore & Morriston
MORRISTON (c) 2003 5th Book
All books can be purchased via amazon.co.uk. The last three books via WHSmith and Waterstones.
IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP TO ANYONE! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
adsbooks@ntlworld.com
Many thanks, André Scovile

Re: Morriston History & Photographs, etc.....

Hi Andre,

I'm trying to find any photos and info on Lan Manor/House, Trwyfa Rd, Morriston, and was wondering if you could help.

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry - typo: Trewyddfa Road!

Update:
Please email me if you need any historical data or photographs from my 12,000+ archive.

I have a facebook page under Andre Scoville where alot of rare Morriston photographs and many memories can be found.

I look forward to helping you all.

Best wishes,

Andre

I now have over 27,000 images and rare film of Morriston in my collection. If I can help anyone with anything, please email me via AndreMorriston@gmail.com or you can find me on facebook. You'll always be very welcome to contact me AND / OR if you have photographs of Morriston that you think I might not have and I could add to my archive to pass on to future generations.

Andre Scoville

Website http://www.facebook.com/groups/MorristonPeople