THE MORRISTON FORUM

A discussion area for all things concerning Morriston
THE MORRISTON FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pics of BIrchgrove or Swansea

Hi All

My Name is David and I'm Welsh but my family moved to NZ almost 6 years ago now, I used to go to Birchgrove Comprehensive and I was wondering if any body out there would be kind enough to send me any pics of Birchgrove or Swansea or Carmathen even. As I would greatly appreciate seeing the place I love dearly and call my home.

Thanks for any help you can give

Dafydd

Re: Pics of BIrchgrove or Swansea

Article:
check out w-swansea.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Hi All

My Name is David and I'm Welsh but my family moved to NZ almost 6 years ago now, I used to go to Birchgrove Comprehensive and I was wondering if any body out there would be kind enough to send me any pics of Birchgrove or Swansea or Carmathen even. As I would greatly appreciate seeing the place I love dearly and call my home.

Dafydd

Article:
check out e-swansea.com.

Replying to Original Article:

Hi All

Dafydd

Hi Dafydd.

send an email to: john jones@twlc.biz and I'll send you pics of Morriston, Swansea, Llanelli, Carmarthen etc. etc. have loads on CD Rom I took myself.

Regards

John

Replying to:

Hi All

Dafydd