THE MORRISTON FORUM

A discussion area for all things concerning Morriston
THE MORRISTON FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old Bridge,Morriston

I have enjoyed your website,especially the photos of Morriston past and present.I was glad to be in Wales at Christmas but was unable to get an answer to the question"where is(or was) Salem Sunday School,Old Bridge?The name of this chapel is written in the front of my grandmother's bible in 1897 as she left Morriston for Ohio.If anyone has heard of Old Bridge please let me know.I'm looking forward to returning to Wales as soon as I can!Thank you so much.

Sally Lewis Roof

Re: Old Bridge,Morriston

Salem is in Nixon Terrace, Morriston. I was born and brought up within 50 yards of Salem.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have enjoyed your website,especially the photos of Morriston past and present.I was glad to be in Wales at Christmas but was unable to get an answer to the question"where is(or was) Salem Sunday School,Old Bridge?The name of this chapel is written in the front of my grandmother's bible in 1897 as she left Morriston for Ohio.If anyone has heard of Old Bridge please let me know.I'm looking forward to returning to Wales as soon as I can!Thank you so much.

Sally Lewis Roof