FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Holtom
Hello everyone! I know I'm probably clutching at straws here but I still thought I would try and ask some questions in regards to tracing back my family history. I currently (unfortunately!) don't have too much information to go off! My surname however is Holtom, and...
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:21pm
by Ellina
Cotswolds Villages
Me and my girlfriend are thinking of coming to the Cotswolds to stay around summertime. Which are the best places to go with the most stuff to do? We are prob coming most for quaint old villages and maybe a nice walking location. Where is the best place for the Cotsw...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Cotswold
Do you have any vacancy for today's coltswold tour at 10:00? One person, I will go directly to the visitor center
Views: 79   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Bus pass
I saw a reference to a 3 day bus pass on this website, but I can't find where to buy one. I can find 1 day passes but not 3 day.
Views: 80   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Christmas in the Cotswolds
Hi everyone, I am coming to the Cotswolds for Christmas having never been before. We've rented a lovely barn on the Cotswolds/Oxford border and I've spent days googling but would really appreciate some help with the following things... - Any great pub quizzes b...
Views: 80   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:20pm
by Ellina
Car Hire
Good morning, I am looking to hire a car for one week in March 2020 and will be arriving at Cheltenham Spa railway station. I have a disabled person in my party and it would be helpful to arrange car hire from the station. Does anybody know if that would be possible...
Views: 75   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:19pm
by Ellina
Sheepdog demonstration private group
Do any of you know a trainer with whom I could make a (paid) arrangement for him/her to demonstrate sheepdog skills to clients of mine? Thank you!
Views: 58   Replies: 1
by Ellina
transport from Stow-on-the-Wold to Birmingham BHX
I need references for quick one-way transport from Stow-on-the-Wold to Birmingham Airport. Does anyone have suggestions on contacts? Thank you. Any details are appreciated,
Views: 65   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Long term rental
Hello everyone, can you recommend a 6/12 month comfortable preferably unfurnished let with secure garden for 3 adults and a 11 year old cairn terrier. Recuperation, and peace is needed. My present home is on the market therefore i cannot give a start date apart from...
Views: 72   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Replies
I posted a comment on 9th August and there has been 5 views but no reply. I went back into the forum board to check if there were any replies and went through previous posts. The firs5 page has absolutely no replies! Does anyone check these posts and is anyone respon...
Views: 56   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:18pm
by Ellina
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet