FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Finding Stow on the Wold
Why is there no post code on the site. I need it to find my way to Stow?
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2017 10:50am
by Ron Stroud
Chained Library
WHAT has happened to the CHAINED LIBRARY which used to grace our parish church. Who permitted the lovely tiles which once graced the church floor to be prized off to be replaced with the deadness of the stone slabs which are there now. How much were the ancient t...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2017 7:16pm
by John Sparrey
Visitor Numbers: Bradford on Avon
Does anyone have visitor/tourist numbers for individual places? I'm trying to find figures for Bradford on Avon in particular.
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2016 1:25pm
by Simon McNeill-Ri...
Camera Lost in Kinnersley Saturday 23rd July
Camera Lost in Kinnersley Saturday 23rd July I may have left a Canon EOS20D digital camera (with standard lens spare battery & blue instruction book, all in a black Yardley wash bag)on the green bench at the Kinnersley bus stop, opposite the pub. If anyone has rec...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2016 3:59pm
by Alan Lewis
t
Tina
Motor Home Parking
Hi, Are there any free camping areas for motor homes in the cotswolds ? Coming from Australia dont have a clue about areas or how things work over there. Any help appreciated
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2016 2:20am
by Tina
Holiday Cottage or bed and breakfast / hotel
Have you considered renting a holiday cottage rather than a hotel room or bed and breakfast..? We offer a selection of holiday cottages in and around the medieval North Cotswold market town of Chipping Campden. Guests are often surprised to hear that renting a ho...
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2015 1:18pm
by Andy Smith
Something for all the family
Open to trying some natural products for free, for 3-4 days? Interested in working from home? Free for the morning and open to meeting new people? If any of these apply to you please let me know - I would like to get a group of people together to have a...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2015 5:57am
by Saskia Jones
d
Dan
dog poop
whilst driving into. Burford this morning at about 11.20 am driving towards the little roundabout before the bridge coming from shipton. I noticed a lady walking her small white Jack Russel dog.. I saw the dog having a pooh, I then watched her rustling her bag as...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2015 6:32pm
by Dan
French student looking for short term accommodation in Banbury or Shipston-on-stour
Calling everybody in the Warwickshire/Oxfordshire area, I need your help ! I'm a French master's degree student coming to Shipston-on-stour to work as an intern at the nearby Cotswolds Distillery from May to September. I'm therefore looking for a room to rent in t...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2015 9:43am
by Anne-Sophie
AN AFTERNOON VISIT
Could anyone please recommend a good afternoon's visit for my daughter, son-in-law and three children when they come to Murcot, near Broadway. I should like to take them on an afternoon tour of local interest and scenery. They have been to the village High Stree...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2015 10:46pm
by C MANNERS-SMITH
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet