FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Suggestion requested for where to visit in the Cotswold area
My colleague and I are taking a group of 23 college students through the Cotswold area in mid July 2014 and we are looking for any suggestions of where we should visit to experience the culture and countryside (areas of natural beauty). We would like to go off the b...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 8:27pm
by Regina Clinton
reliving 1969
Does anyone know "Spring Hill" property Moreton in Marsh. Was working there in 1969 and would like to see if I could pay a visit to the owners and once again see this lovely property and farm land and meet the owners. Contact details from owners would be appreciate...
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2013 4:56am
by Susan Marchant
New Toddler Groups in Chippy
Hello we run a high energy introduction to Music and Dance for children under 5. Weekly music themes for Jive Bunnies and weekly story led dance for Ballet Bunnies. www.jive-bunnies.co.uk Welcome to a high energy introduction to Music and Dance. At Jive Bunnies & Ba...
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2013 9:41pm
by Jive Bunnies
Chapman family
Hello I am looking for information on Herbert David George Chapman, one time schools attendance officer, his mother Sarah Chapman and sister Amy Webber Chapman, living in Blockely in 1911. Sarah and Amy are described as photographers. During WW1 a Mrs Chapman learned...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2013 7:42pm
by Suzanne
Summer Accommodations 2014
Hello.....I am looking for a home for 4-6 weeks during the summer of 2014.....there would be 2-3 of us....myself, my adult son and possibly another. Former United Airlines Customer Service Rep, I teach history and I study genealogy..... my ancestors were from the Wa...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2013 4:08pm
by Carole Ann Hicks
coal pit farm
My father is interested in information about a farm known as coal pit farm. I believe he used to know the family that lived there. He is unsure of the exact location of the farm, but says that it was bampton telephone exchange that was needed to contact the farm.
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2013 11:53am
by Laurie Frampton
travel round Cotswolds by bus?
We are booked to stay in Kingham for 4 nights in October. Our intention was to hire a car and drive around the area, but complications with picking up a car in Kingham and leaving it in another town. So, would bus travel be feasible to see Burford, Chipping Norton,...
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2013 10:01am
by JAN WHITFORD
food shopping
hi my daughter is moving to this part of the country . i was wandering how price of foods etc . compare with lincolnshire . plus price of housing .
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2013 8:33pm
by maureen
pubs 1841
I am a descendant of the Gardner family in Painswick 1800. I am enquiring about a lady, Elizabeth Roles who ran a pub in Painswick according to the 1841 census, she lived in Bisley Street,,is there anyway of finding out which pub it was, at first I thought it was The...
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2013 2:37pm
by jane cipriano
Wheelchair access cottage holidays in the cotswolds
Hi I am looking for a 7 day cottage holiday rental in the Cotswolds. The main criteria is that it must be wheelchair friendly as I am taking my 94 year old mother-in-law. Can anyone recommend a nice place please?
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2013 4:06pm
by Mr E. Morgan
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet