FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Cotswold coordinates
I'm want to program a script for our website www.holidaycottages.net that pinpoints if a holiday cottage is located within the Cotswolds area. Can any body tell me what the center point is for the Cotswolds and am I right in saying that the Cotswolds would strecth 4...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 11:05am
by Charlene
Asian Supermarkets
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the locations of any nearby Asian supermarkets? I've tried google, but these stores are mostly not the best english speaking people and don't really advertise. I'm Asian myself, and a lot of the ingredients, spices, an...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 11:32am
by Jasmine
Where to go in the Cotswolds?
One of the most frequently asked questions and one of the most difficult to answer. The Cotswolds region is a relatively large area some 140 miles head to toe but equally, to lots of Americans, such a small area in comparison to their travel distances back home. The...
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2012 11:11am
by Cotswolds Webmas...
New Cotswolds Forum
Welcome to Cotswolds.Info new forum and we hope you will use this as a means of finding information and asking your questions and importantly passing on useful information to others. Links to your pictures of your holiday experiences would also be very welcome.
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2012 2:05pm
by Cotswolds Webmas...
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet