FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
transport from Stow-on-the-Wold to Birmingham BHX
I need references for quick one-way transport from Stow-on-the-Wold to Birmingham Airport. Does anyone have suggestions on contacts? Thank you. Any details are appreciated,
Views: 2   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2020 3:38pm
by Bill Miller
Sheepdog demonstration private group
Do any of you know a trainer with whom I could make a (paid) arrangement for him/her to demonstrate sheepdog skills to clients of mine? Thank you!
Views: 2   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2020 11:26am
by Linda Mark
Car Hire
Good morning, I am looking to hire a car for one week in March 2020 and will be arriving at Cheltenham Spa railway station. I have a disabled person in my party and it would be helpful to arrange car hire from the station. Does anybody know if that would be possible...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2019 9:38am
by Bob Dalrymple
Christmas in the Cotswolds
Hi everyone, I am coming to the Cotswolds for Christmas having never been before. We've rented a lovely barn on the Cotswolds/Oxford border and I've spent days googling but would really appreciate some help with the following things... - Any great pub quizzes b...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 30, 2019 8:27pm
by Sue Col
Bus pass
I saw a reference to a 3 day bus pass on this website, but I can't find where to buy one. I can find 1 day passes but not 3 day.
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2019 2:25pm
by David Holcombe
Cotswold
Do you have any vacancy for today's coltswold tour at 10:00? One person, I will go directly to the visitor center
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2019 7:23am
by Meili Chou
Cotswolds Villages
Me and my girlfriend are thinking of coming to the Cotswolds to stay around summertime. Which are the best places to go with the most stuff to do? We are prob coming most for quaint old villages and maybe a nice walking location. Where is the best place for the Cotsw...
Views: 68   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2019 7:57am
by Johnson Rivers
Holtom
Hello everyone! I know I'm probably clutching at straws here but I still thought I would try and ask some questions in regards to tracing back my family history. I currently (unfortunately!) don't have too much information to go off! My surname however is Holtom, and...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2019 4:26pm
by Lorna Holtom
n
Nick
Ebrington to Chipping Campden walk
We are staying in Chipping Campden in May and wish to do a circular walk from Chipping to Ebrington and back, on my OL45 expolrer map it shows the path well until we reach the railway line below the research centre on the way from Ebrington when the path is not marke...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2019 11:15am
by Nick
a
Amy
guided walking
Hi. I'm going to be in Stow of the Wold in late June. I'm traveling solo and am a 59 year old woman. I love to walk, however, and am interested in walking to places like Bourton on the Water and the Slaughters. I'm a bit concerned about getting lost and would pre...
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2018 1:47am
by Amy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet