FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DISSERTATION QUESTIONNAIRE ON THE COTSWOLDS!

I am a final year International Hospitality Management student undertaking research for my dissertation. The research aims to gain a greater understanding of the extent to which demographic factors influence destination image and destination choice, a case study of the Cotswolds. The questionnaire will take approximately 5 minutes and all data will be collected anonymously. Please be aware you are able to withdraw yourself from the questionnaire at any time. On completion of this questionnaire you are providing consent for this research to use your data. Thank you very much for your time.

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK/ COPY AND PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER WHICH TAKES YOU DIRECTLY TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE :

https://plymouthbusiness.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7ahRK1DjF5DKQYJ

Your input is highly appreciated! Thank you!

Re: DISSERTATION QUESTIONNAIRE ON THE COTSWOLDS!

Is your upcoming Java exam causing you sleepless nights? Worry no more! Our Take My Java Exam For Me service is your key to conquering Java with ease. Our Java experts are at your service, ready to demystify object-oriented concepts and application development. Say goodbye to exam stress and hello to a stellar Java grade. Contact us today, and let us lead you to Java mastery. Your path to success in the world of programming starts here!

Cotswolds Info  110 High Street    Broadway  Worcestershire  England UK WR12 7AJ
Tel 01386 853790    Contact Us   About Us   Job Opportunities  
Copyright © 2007  Cotswolds.Info