Return to Website

Fremont Ross Class of 1985

Fremont Ross Class of 1985
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jodi Overymyer Kiser

For those of you that know Jodi Overmyer Kiser, you know her dad has been in need of a liver transplant. He is currently at Cleveland Clinic in ICU.

The hospital so wonderly provides a webpage for patients & their family to set up so that they can share information with others. In return friends and family can post messages.

If you would like to web address and log on information, e-mail me.

Shelly

Sad News

I have sad news to report on this. Jodie's dad passed away at 5:56pm on Saturday March 4, 2006.

Here is what the family posted on the webpage set up for Tom:

news updates

04-Mar-06 08:55 PM - THE WHOLE FAMILY : THE LONG JOURNEY THAT WE HAVE HAD AND TRIED TO REMAIN POSITIVE AND PRAYING... THE GIRLS WERE ALL TO SEE DAD TODAY AND TOOK HIM COLORED PICTURES. UNFORTUNATELY, I NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WITH DUE RESPECT.... LVFD FIRE CHIEF AND PRESIDENT OF THE SANDUSKY COUNTY AG SOCIETY HAS PASSED AWAY AT 5:56 PM TONIGHT WITH IMMEDIATE FAMILY IN PRESENCE. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING EVERYONE HAS DONE AND SAID FOR US.

ARRANGEMENTS ARE PENDING AT HERMAN-KINN-KARLOVETZ FUNERAL HOME. WE ARE STILL STAYING IN CLEVELAND TONIGHT SINCE IT IS SO LATE WITH THE PAPERWORK AND ALL. WE WILL RETURN HOME TOMORROW SOMETIME.

WITH LOVE AND CONTINUED PRAYERS,

SANDY
CHAD & WENDY & FAMILY
WENDY & KIARA
JODI & BUTCH & FAMILY

Our prayers are with the entire family. Tom was a wonder man. I have some very fun memories of him. He will most definitely be missed!!!