Return to Website

Fremont Ross Class of 1985

Fremont Ross Class of 1985
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Go Bucks!!!

Well, that was probably one of the best games I've seen. Not just for the fact that the team up north got beat, but that we get to go to the Championship game as the spoils of this victory.

Now I live in Southern California and I have to endure all the USC is best garbage. To be honest, they won't make it past Notre Dame. I don't really want to see the team up north make it, either. Beating them once is ok with me. I don't want to have to try again. Bring on Florida or Notre Dame (Probably ND). I don't think Florida's team will get enough votes after Notre Dame beats USC. Although I can't help smiling thinking about my beloved Buckeyes pasting the field with USC. That might shut them up for a while.

Re: Go Bucks!!!

I feel your pain with the USC thing. I live in Texas, so here it's always Texas..or the Aggies. However when we beat Texas this year..HOW SWEET IT WAS!

I sadly do not watch the games. I realized years ago, everytime I watch the game, Ohio would loose. I wasn't taking any chances anymore, so I stopped watching the games. Silly I know..but if it works, I sticking with it.

Re: Re: Go Bucks!!!

Well, here we are about to face USC. This is, I believe, the game everyone has been wanting to see for two years. In a way, even though previously I didn't want USC in this game, I'm glad it's them, not Michigan. We beat Michigan already. Let's beat someone else now. This will be a great game.