Return to Website

Fremont Ross Class of 1985

Fremont Ross Class of 1985
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are we still looking at this site?

Is this a dead site, or are there still classmates checking it out, periodically?

Re: Are we still looking at this site?

I hope so. I know I haven't updated it lately. I have no ideas...any suggestions. I should have put something about the anniversay of the blizzard on here.

I have heard from a couple of classmates in the last few month who have visited the site.

Let's make this a ROLL CALL!!! Who's here?

Re: Re: Are we still looking at this site?

I would like to know about the blizzard. Out here in CA we see snow on TV, either from back home or from the mountains. My job takes me to the mountains periodically, and I visit when I can.

you can reach me on wildren@socal.rr.com or look for me on facebook

Re: Re: Re: Are we still looking at this site?

I remember that in Cali. You can surf in the morning and ski in the afternoon. I used to live in San Juan Capistrano. Now I'm in Dallas and snow here is a possiblity and when it does, you'd think the world was coming to an end...much like So Cal when it rains.

I post the 3 picks from the blizzard that my mom sent me...I'll get some stories on it and post them. Maybe people out there will share memories. Where you in Ohio in January of 78?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are we still looking at this site?

Yes, I remember we had to leave the house out of the upstairs windows, due to the snow-drifts. My dad shoveled a large 'gash' in the snow to our front door.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are we still looking at this site?

Glad we were kids then. Could you imagine dealing with that as adults...yuck.

I grew up in Lindsey. Our neighbors across the street had a tree as tall as our house...only 4 ft. of that tree was not covered by snow. We had a sledding hill in our front yard for a while. Then when they finally blowed the street, we had a rock (snow) climbing wall.

We had a blast on all those hills...to us back then mountains.