Return to Website

Fremont Ross Class of 1985

Fremont Ross Class of 1985
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: SAD NEWS ABOUT A CLASSMATE(Update)

Mark's passing is so sad. After I moved to Columbus, Lisa Hepp moved down to live with me and go to college. Her and Mark were still dating- he used to come over and study and pull all nighters for college. I knew he would succeed- it's sad that he is gone.
At least I have some good and funny memories of him.
Driving back to Fremont from Columbus on weekends, we quickly realized he wasn't that good with directions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: SAD NEWS ABOUT A CLASSMATE(Update)

How sad to hear about Mark. I remember his from Stamm school back before they redrew the district lines. I was talking to my daughter this morning about Mark when I had a flashback to Mrs. Genzman's 8th grade English class. Our assignment was to write a paper about something we hoped to accomplish in the future. We had a substitute that day and Mark in his typical style had the sub confused and scattered. When it was his turn to read his paper, his comedic timing kept us all cracking up. But what I remember most was what he hoped to accomplish ... a cure for cancer, which by Mark's prediction, would come from a simple sugar water solution.

Re: SAD NEWS ABOUT A CLASSMATE

I absolutely remember Mark giving that speech in Mrs. Genzman's English class. What a great memory Karol!

Re: SAD NEWS ABOUT A CLASSMATE

I am glad someone else remembered that one. It was such an tragic irony that I wasn't sure if it was real or if I had imagined it.