Return to Website

Broken Hearted Road Message/Discussion Board

Broken Hearted Road Message/Discussion Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new look to message board

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know (If you hadn't already noticed) I've made some small changes to the look and use of the message board to make it a little more user friendly. You can now use a "quote" feature in your reply or just reply to that one post instead of having to reply to the whole thread. I also have the option to make a "Forum Topics" list that people can post under (similar to the Krewe board and other boards) but chose not to so as to keep it informal the way it's always been here, that way people can post whatever and not have to put it under a certain topic. The search feature is still there so you can search for certain topics or even posts from a certain person (up there at the top) And you can now tell when a post was posted as well as the last time someone replied to a post. You also can use Avatars now (I'm going to try that with this post... see if it works) as well as HTML or bb code so that will make it better for putting up a link to something.

Well, have fun and I hope this has made it a little more user friendly for everyone.

Genny

Re: new look to message board

Just excellent, Genny! Thank you for your continued hard work and congratulations on your SEVENTH year anniversary of this website. Whew! Jackie

Thanks Jackie, glad you like it and thanks for the congrats... can't believe it's been 7 years this month! Wow, time sure does fly by!

Genny
(on a break from homework)

Genny,
I want to echo Jackie's comments and thanks. The upgrades to the forum look great. I'm gonna have to figure out how to do an avatar!

Katie