Return to Website

Broken Hearted Road Message/Discussion Board

Broken Hearted Road Message/Discussion Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year to everyone!

Hello Everyone!
Gee, I figured since I pay to keep this message board up and running I should stop by now and then and make sure it's still alive and well :o)

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know I AM still alive and well, busy with full time work, part time school and full time mom/wife duties. I am hoping to get my masters degree and certificate as a Family Nurse Practitioner when it's all said and done (here's hoping!) so that is why I'm not on here very often and I'm getting ready to start full time school instead of part time in January.

I hope that the holidays are wonderful for everyone and that all is well with you and your families and that the New Year will hold many blessings, health and happiness for all of you! You all hold a special place in my heart as do Sonny, the guys and the work I've put into this website... I'm glad it can kind of cruise for a while while life is so busy... I have updated the tour dates page and like I said I'll get some photos up now and then when I have the time and the submissions come in.

Take care all and happy holidays!
Genny