Comment
Where do you find the most beautiful girls

In Dom. Republic

Re: Where do you find the most beautiful girls

The most beautiful girl on earth has been captured by me. She is my wife

They are Nigerians

I have to almost on every continent on earth. So I am in the best position to answer this question.
Ukiri, I believe your wife is the most beautiful to you but not to every one and we are not talking of a single beauty here neither has your wife won miss Nigeria not to talk of Miss universe.
There is a country called Suriname, a former Holland colony. These babes are beautiful and there are a hell lot of them every where. I can say they have the highest collection of beautiful babes per square meter in the world

The most beautiful girl in the world is me, ukiroy, take it or leave it, i,m more beautiful than your wife,we are not talking about the most beautiful patient in the hospital

lisa,

we need to see u pic at least to know if u are anything near beautiful

No matter how long we deliberate on this topic, we cant come to a single conclusion. I would advice everybody to keep his or her own belief and cheerish it. To me, I still say the most beautiful girl is sleeping in my bed right now

Suriname, Eritrea, Brazil and S. Africa

Every married man must admit that his wife is the most beautiful but this kind of beauty is of the heart not of the flesh....I am married and my wife remians the most beatiful person,lady whatever i have ever met.

The question here is where do u find the most beautiful girl...we all know what the questionee is up so and to chip in the truth,Suruname has got a bunch of cool,pretty things on skirt but I do not agree that South Africa can outlist Niaja babes whe it comes to Beauty,we have African Beauty and bla bla bla but i must tell u guys,you wanna see beauty then come over to Venezuela and mingle with the Morinas,the Blancas....This is a country where beauty is at it's peak.They have the Number in venezuela....Period.

we in chicago

This is actually an interesting topic...first beauty can be defined in so many ways...to me, a beautiful woman has to to have the entire package...i.e attitude, care taking and physical beauty...having said that...i don't think any woman come close to the Nigeria queen...especially those of the Niger Delta extraction!

are u nosa ogievas broda?