Return to Website

Skeezee-reez´s Discussion Forum

Let´s rub our minds together to see how we can be creative symbiotically

Skeezee-reez´s Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Silent ways bobo says "I love you"

trust me....the only way of truly knowing is when he says it..... if he does not say "i love you" you cannot assume. There are different categories of guys and trust me, if he does not say it, then how will u truly know ??

I give a guy 6 months to 10 months with me and if i do not hear those words, how do i know we have any prospects ?? we could just be fooling ourselves for all i care... guys need to spell their feelings out !! You leave girl to assume and by the times she assumes, she for don waka out of the relationship because you "like" her but not "love" her.

Re: Silent ways bobo says "I love you"

You have a point though. I just thought it was sweet, but we all know our Naija boys don't know how to be sweet even if their lives depended on it. Or considerate. I'm surprised I found it in a naija magazine. But still, girls will always read between the lines and make assumptions regardless of what a guy does or does not say. Most guys like to asume that their actions show how they feel sha. They don't understand that sex no matter how earthshaking, is nothing compared those three little words... here's credit card... lol! Ok "I love you". That's really all we need to hear....

I don't know about you really, but after 6 months or 10 months he is suppose to fall in love with you. Well it does happen, but na wah for ya standard sha. You mean like this??

Maybe I should look you deeper sha.

Uncle. DDU

6 - 10 months huh?

since when were there deadlines for falling in love?

if a dude treats you the way that is described in the above article,...
and you always feel like a princes when you're in his presence....

of what significance are those words really?

i hope you know that those words lose value if you use them too often....

simple law of demand and supply

they should be saved for special occassions....

the scarcer the more cherished.

yeah, if u say the word too much, it looses its value for real. just say it when its called for.