Return to Website

Skeezee-reez´s Discussion Forum

Let´s rub our minds together to see how we can be creative symbiotically

Skeezee-reez´s Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whats the experince like with Naija Babe!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I dated some back when I was in OAU, but in 10yrs + in the states I have only dated African Americans and Hispanic women, now I was introduced to this girl, and she all talking about 4 star hotel if she has to come visit and Bently, you know crazy stuff, is this how they are when they get here.

Re: Whats the experince like with Naija Babe!!

man mi, I was totally lost, liek WTF is this she asking me, she can only travel business class at the minimum.

a friend of mine who has been abroad for a decade told me that it takes efforts from both sides when restarting to dating our sisters. I believe one has to make efforts at the beggining and that time will tell if this relationship will last.

U dey crase? U got a high-maintenance prostitute....ur choice!

Cut her loose right away or you will only have yourself to blame.. Obviously not all Naija girls are like that.. Find you a better one...

well,naija babes are nice,but still have that that makes them naija girl.i dont have stange experince with them,they are still normal like anyother europen girl,but they like money more then even their boy friend life.pls can you send me little money,thats what you will hear from them,without asking you about your health,hahahahahaahahaha

mamamia dont go there pls. They are prety and very brave. Every man have a chose because one man food may be another man's poison. If we can just respect our lady the same way we do when dating a european lady, just the same way. Example we all know that we need to take the white lady out for lovely dinner, nice bar for drink before thinking of **** but if naa ****** girl na rice and chicken you will offer her that even if she's lucky enough to meet anything in your pot.