Return to Website

Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Veterans Message Board

This message board has been set up to help Ex-Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Veterans, their Friends and Relatives exchange information and post messages to gain information about lost friends, colleagues or relatives.

IT IS NOT A PRESENT DAY REGIMENTAL DISCUSSION BOARD.

Please DO NOT USE foul or abusive language, If you do, your message will be removed and your ISP banned.

You can contact the Moderator at AandSHVeterans@gmail.com

The moderator reserves the right to remove messages which are deemed in bad taste or not in the best interests of the board members.  All messages to the moderator will be replied to as soon as possible (Normally within 24 hrs of posting)

Other Argyll Links:

www.quicktopic.com/41/H/CXizxhNcsLv3  

www.theargylls.co.uk 

www.argyll.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Veterans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: William Morton

Billy just to let you know, I have passed it up and down the line on other means.

RIP Big Chap. Legend.

NO/SP

Sad news indeed, RIP big man Ne Obliviscaris

Just opened the computer to find the sad news of Big Mo passing away still in shock . The big man was a legend and he will missed by all
A good friend and a good neighbour for a few years at Glencourse
My heart goes out to his family at this time R.I.P big man and i am sure he will be cracking his daft jokes up with the 2nd Battalion

FFRADWP

Sad news indeed sawMo at JOH funeral and he was in his usual good form. RIP big man a legend in your own right. Thought and Prayers with your family at this very sad time. Ne Obliviscaris.S

R.I.P big mo !! Thoughts are with the family at this sad time best wishes liz Jacqueline and Fiona Lamb xx

The passing of our old friends and comrades is a very sad occasion for us all, but the loss of Big Mo is a very sad loss indeed. I like many knew Mo for well over forty years (it is said that in life we have lots of acquaintances but very few friends) I would class Mo as a very good friend. He was a man of principles and would go out of his way to help anybody in need, be it in the form of information or physical help; he was always just a phone call away. His own health problems never got him down, like many others he just got on with life. You will be missed by many big man..
This toast sums up Billy Morton for me:-

Of all the money that I have spent,
I spent it in good company, and of
All the harm that I have done alas
It was to none but me, and all I have
Done, or want of wit to memory now
I can’t recall. So fill to me a parting glass
Goodnight and joy be with you all.
Our thoughts are with his family at this time..

Dave and Joan Buchan

Well said dave

View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com