Return to Website

Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Veterans Message Board

This message board has been set up to help Ex-Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Veterans, their Friends and Relatives exchange information and post messages to gain information about lost friends, colleagues or relatives.

IT IS NOT A PRESENT DAY REGIMENTAL DISCUSSION BOARD.

Please DO NOT USE foul or abusive language, If you do, your message will be removed and your ISP banned.

You can contact the Moderator at AandSHVeterans@gmail.com

The moderator reserves the right to remove messages which are deemed in bad taste or not in the best interests of the board members.  All messages to the moderator will be replied to as soon as possible (Normally within 24 hrs of posting)

Other Argyll Links:

www.quicktopic.com/41/H/CXizxhNcsLv3  

www.theargylls.co.uk 

www.argyll.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Argyll And Sutherland Highlanders Veterans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Joe McNaughton

Hi there you would be better trying to find out on the Argyll pages on facebook that's where all the interaction takes place,they are closed pages but if you explain what you are looking for one of the admins will get back to you Good Luck in your search

Get a hold of Ian, he's on the Argyll Facebook pages and will help you out, he was digging some old photos of Charlie a few days ago.

Remember Joe well from Singapore/Borneo days,,he was in B Coy,, and had a huge cross tattooed the full length and breadth of his back,,a great easy going guy as I remember him,,never an angry word,,

Hi Ryan
your best bet would be to contact Jock Barr he is on face book he was your grand fathers next door neighbour in Edinburgh and served with Joe throughout his service we visited Joe when he was in hospital and went to his funeral any problems contacting him e mail me adamsteven7@hotmail.com Joe was one of the battalion chareecters I also knew him very well good luck son
Adam T

View my Photo Album
Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com