Return to Website

Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com

Forum: Dreams
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Happy Yom Teruah 5778

Happy Yom Teruah 5778

Video: I Gotta' Love You Rosh Hashanah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=107&v=vOTOdBzSpYc

7th Month Report! New Moon Sighted in Israel! Happy Yom Teruah!

Shalom Everyone!

The New Moon has been sighted by many witnesses this evening in Israel! 🙂

The reports are still coming in as I write this!!! The New Moon of the Seventh Month was sighted on Thursday, September 21st 2017. This means that Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets is starting at sunset on Thursday September 21st and goes through Friday, September 22nd 2017.

Yom Teruah Sameach!!! Happy Feast of Trumpets Y’all! 🙂
You can see the new moon very faintly about an inch above the electrical lines in the image below! Date Sighted: Thursday, September 21st 2017. Time Sighted: 7.22pm Jerusalem, Israel time.

Sighted By: David, Emily, Briana, Victor, Isabel, Rebeka, Moshe, Natanyah & Giliyah Varela, Lea, Eli and Michael Fitchlee, Devorah Gordon and many other observers in Israel!

Place Sighted: Jerusalem, Israel. Month: This is the 7th Biblical Hebrew Month, also known as (Tishri)!

For those of you who were asking about the rest of the feast dates for this season, I have listed them below! Day of Trumpets/Yom Teruah: Friday, September 22nd
Day of Atonements/Yom Kippurim: Sunday, October 1st
Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkot: Friday, October 6th -Thursday, October 12th
Last Great Day: Friday, October 13th

Sound the Trumpets and make ready for the day of Trumpets is at hand! May you all have a very blessed Holy Day and a very joyous extended Feast Season!

Shalom,
Brother Mark Harris

Re: Happy Yom Teruah 5778

I personally belief we see Charitys vision

I heard, "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" as Noah's Ark closed with a bang!
Okay, this is crazy!
I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch when I suddenly got a splitting headache! So I quickly got the rest of the food in the fridge while cringing in pain, and then layed down with a pillow over my head (my "do not disturb" sign)
Well, anyway, about five minutes after laying down, I heard "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" in my head. This kept repeating over and over..."5, 6, 7, JESUS!" And with each "JESUS", I saw the door of Noah's Ark being shut with a loud "BANG". So I heard "JESUS" and "BANG" at the same time.
Any ideas about the "5, 6, 7"? I really don't know. I've still got a pretty bad headache, but I just HAD to come post this and see what y'all think. I'll check back in a bit!

This is 5. of Tishri, 6. of Tishri, 7. of Tishri = 27. of September
I don't say: This say the Lord

This are only my opinion.

Happy Yom Teruah 5778

Ulrike

יְבָרֶכְךָ יְהוָה וְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ

jewarechecha Adonai vejischmerecha

יָאֵר יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ

ja'er Adonai panaw eleicha wichuneka

יִשָּׂא יְהוָה פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם

jissa Adonai panaw eleicha wejasem lecha schalom

So now it is official, the feast of trumpets goes from September 21st sundown to September 22nd sundown. Since the US east coast is 7 hours behind, and sundown on Jerusalem on the 22nd will be at 6:36 PM, then on EDT it will be 11:36 AM on September 22nd. This is when the "last trump" is supposed to be heard. I can't help being reminded of that scene from "Evan almighty" when God gives a date: "September 22nd, mid-day". Since the Gregorian day goes from midnight to midnight, mid-day is noon and we are a merely 24 minutes short of this. Note that God doesn't say "noon" but "mid-day", which is a sort of "general time frame". Evan is obviously from the east coast so this date coincide with "the last trump", right when "Trump" is president.

There is still this thing that is unclear about celebrating the feast of trumpets for a second day, which would bring the last trump to be blown during the fulfillment of what many people believe to be the Revelation 12 sign. Most Jews agree this is not a biblical precept and has been brought on by traditions. Whatever happens, this is surely the highest watch yet.

I was too late to delete my last post so here I am making a correction. I could not find any reference to a "last trump" being blown "at the end" of Yom teruah, a misconception of mine. It appear all 100 blasts are made during the religious service and unfortunately I could find no reference to establish if this service was performed after sundown at the beginning of the feast or the day after during the day. In any case the Feast of trumpets itself is not over until mid-day September 22nd EDT.

This is definitely the highest watch timeframe I have ever seen. I believe the rapture could happen anytime now, but especially at sunset Jerusalem time on the 22nd or the the 23rd when the Revelation 12 sign is complete. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Email  

I Am a bit skeptical of specifics like this, but the points made are valid.

Email  

I agree David.
I got stuck with the problem issue of "the evening and the morning."
It glosses over the mystery of the 2300 "dailys" and reduces it to idiomatic syntax.
It bothered me that he could do that, as he clearly is a studied person.

Maybe someone could help me understand what to do with Daniel 8:12-14 in the context of this video?

Not grumbling, just not sure about this one.
Maybe I missed something??

4W

4W,
RE: Daniel 8:12-14.
This Prophecy was fulfilled during the intertestamental period By Antiochus Epiphanes who for EXACTLY 23000 days defiled the sanctuary. The cleansing of which is the reason for Channukah. (He died on Kislev 24)

When the words "Mornings and evenings" are used for "days", instead of "Yowm" it refers to literal days. But Yowm can also refer to time periods, from which we get the concept of prophetic days meaning years or even millennia. This is the mistake the Millerites made in that they ascribed this 2300 to years to arrive at their dates.

God Bless.

Email  

Hi Ulrike.

You heard: "5, 6, 7,JESUS" and the door of the Ark closed.

I think the rapture could be this day now sept 22th most likely. But it can also be sept 30th because Lev. 12:1-3 reads the women who born a man child (bride) will be unclean for seven days and the child wil be circumcised the eight day.

Secondly this year 5777 (we are now in the 7th month) is a Jubilee year and Lev.25:8-9 says to blow the trump at the 10th day of the 7th month (sep30-oct1) in a Jubilee year.

And last: wen Noach went into the Ark, God closed the door at the 7th day. Gen.7.

We will soon see. Love you all and Gods blessings to you all

Email  

Trusting in our Lord and Saviour, knowing everything is right on schedule according to His will and perfect timing.

Wish all my dear brothers & sisters
"Shana tova"

Email  

Hi Geert-Jan,

this is not from me, it's a well known vision from Charity.
Since many years Jeschua is talking through the number 27 to me.
Even the youth welfare service gave me after my childbirth reference number 2727
(My mother was at my childbirth 18 years old, and 1958 was the legal age 21 years.)
It was May 2010 I listen a youtube sermon from Sandy Armstrong, at the moment he said (every important international sensation is with an date in the bible)

Suddenly I heard the voice of Jeschua acoustical and HE said to me: "You will find everything about the rapture in a vers 27 my child."
Immediately I took my Bible
Matthäus 24 Vers 27
Matthäus 16 Vers 27
Markus 13 Vers 27
Lukas 9 Vers 27
Lukas 17 Vers 27 (example of Noah)
Lukas 19 Vers 27
Lukas 21 Vers 27
Acts 2 Vers 27

It was June 2010... Jeschua showed me a special sign which I receive 1 or 2 days before the rapture take place. The first part of my vision was fulfilled only few week later.
For the implementation of my vision has to be my son Tim in my apartment, but my son is with 8 other brethren in Jeschua, in Sweden until Monday or Tuesday.

I live in Germany and we are waiting for the Muslim war, there are insider informationen, that this war could start this weekend. We are primed for everything.
There are another experience with Jeschua, this was also in 2010
I was driving my car and I asked Jeschua, what this number 27 means for me. Instantly I heard the voice of Jeschua acoustical and HE said to me: „3 time 9 = 27 my child.“ I was thinking He makes fun of me. And I said, you are funny, I know this.
All this experience made me thinking that the vision of Charity will come true next week. This are only my opinion, next week we are clever.
Ulrike

Ps. This is about the war I told you
https://hartgeld.com/media/pdf/2017/Art_2017-322_Wahl-Krampf.pdf

https://hartgeld.com/revolutionen.html

This part said we will see the finance collapse next Monday, or this weekend.

https://hartgeld.com/systemkrise.html

The Simpsons Prediction For September 23 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bfHJ1E_zp8

The Simpsons Predictions about September 23 (9/20/17)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9EpeUwz9XM

Quote: Geert-Jan

Secondly this year 5777 (we are now in the 7th month) is a Jubilee year and Lev.25:8-9 says to blow the trump at the 10th day of the 7th month (sep30-oct1) in a Jubilee year.

And last: wen Noach went into the Ark, God closed the door at the 7th day. Gen.7.

Thanks for the information Geert Jan, so i may understand the Jubilee year shall be declared on the Day of Atonement 30 Sept 2017.

Levi 25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of Atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.

No, Nisan 5777 was the first month of this Jubilee. Read Exodus 12:2. According to me this is the most high probability.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains