Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
The Secret To The RAPTURE is in the Name of YAHWEH ... And The Month of JANUARY ?!

Last night in bed (actually, this morning. Usually, I go to bed between 12:30 and 1:00 am/ET, after watching PERRY MASON and/or the Twilight Zone on ME TV) I was thinking about a dream a daughter of GOD named Olivia ('Olive Oil") had years ago in which she says the LORD told her that THE SECRET TO THE RAPTURE WAS IN THE NAME OF YAHWEH.

For some reason, I felt the urge to learn more about the month of YAHWEHRY ... I mean, JANUARY, what the name means, where it came from, etc, AND if that name/month was related, in some way, to the Name of YAHWEH.

WHY I wanted to know IF the month of JANUARY is "related" to the name of YAHWEH?!
Because IF those two names are related, we could "decipher" the secret to the Rapture, assuming Olivia's dream was from the LORD.

I know. Most likely I will not be able to find the DAY and the HOUR the Rapture will take place.
However, IF I'm able to find the MONTH of that GREAT event, that would be good enough for me.
That's ALL I want to know. The DAY and the HOUR can take me by "surprise," so the LORD can fulfill His "coming like a thief in the night" prophecy.
The MONTH, that's the only "TIME" I want to be able to FIND out. Once the name of the month is known, I shall know that we have no more than 31 days left in this Satanic world.

It looks like the Rapture has been scheduled to happen in a month with 31 days, like DECEMBER 2020 (the LAST month) or JANUARY 2021 (the FIRST month), for instance.

Before I forget, let me mention that, according to the JULIAN calendar, we're still in the month of December 2020. The chronological "TWILIGHT ZONE" between Julian December 2020 and Gregorian January 2021 is from Gregorian January 1st (Julian December 19, 2020) to Gregorian January 13, 2021 (Julian December 31, 2020.) So, the "TWILIGHT ZONE" started on Gregorian January 1st and will end on Gregorian January 13th (Julian New Year's Eve 2020.)

Back to my JANUARY/YAHWEHRY "relation" to the name of YAHWEH Conspiracy Theory.

I - This is what YAHWEH, the LORD, says in the Bible. Specifically, in the Book of Revelation:

- “I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA,” says the Lord God, THE ALMIGHTY.”
- "The words of the FIRST and the LAST, who died and came to life."
- "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the BEGINNING and the END."
- "Behold, I am coming soon (RAPTURE), bringing My recompense with Me. I am THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND THE END.”

According to those passages in the Book of Revelation, the LORD GOD (YAHWEH) has a, sort of, DUAL (TWIN) type of "personality."

II - This is what JANUARY means:

- January is the first month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars and one of SEVEN months with the length of 31 days.
- The month of January (re-Latinized from Ieneuer, from genever, from IANUARIUS) is named after the Roman GOD OF DOORS, JANUS, because this month is THE DOOR into the new year ("new beginning.") "After this I looked, and behold, A DOOR standing open in HEAVEN!"

- JANUARY's name comes from the Latin JĀNUS, meaning “DOORWAY, archway, arcade.”
After 153 ("fish") BC, January became the first month of the Roman calendar, the FIGURE OF JANUS a perfect symbol for NEW BEGINNINGS (Number 8, in Noah's Ark.)
- So, we know January takes its name from Janus (Ianuarius), the Roman GOD OF BEGINNINGS AND ENDINGS, the god of gates, transitions, time, DUALITY, DOORWAYS, passages, and frames and we also know YAHWEH if the Jewish GOD OF BEGINNINGS, ENDINGS, gates, time, doorways and transitions, among some other things.
- Some tribes referred to January as the WOLF Moon month, the "WOLF MONTH."
This was because wolves experience a HIGH POINT during this bitter cold month.
"Pray that YOUR FLIGHT will not be in WINTER."

- JANUARY in Latin is IANUARIUS: Jan = IAN. By the way, JAN is short for January and YAH is short for Yahweh. JAN and YAH sound kind of "similar."
A Scottish form of JOHN (derived from the Hebrew name Yohanan), the name IAN is a boy's name meaning "YAHWEH IS GRACIOUS," " THE LORD GOD IS MERCIFUL," "YAHWEH IS GENEROUS."
Hebrew Meaning of the name IAN is: GIFT FROM GOD.

III - WHO was JANUS?

- Janus, Latin IĀNUS, the god of opening, the god of the SUN and the YEAR, to whom the month of January was sacred, the Roman god of ALL BEGINNINGS, is also called the TWO-FACED GOD (with a DOUBLE HEAD that looks BOTH WAYS.) He represents all beginnings and possesses the ability to see THE PAST ("the FIRST, BEGINNING, ALPHA") and THE FUTURE ("the LAST, END, OMEGA.")

Re: The Secret To The RAPTURE is in the Name of YAHWEH ... And The Month of JANUARY ?!

- According to Roman mythology, Janus was present at the beginning of the world.
As the god of gates, Janus guarded the gates of heaven and held access to heaven and other gods.
He was invoked as THE FIRST OF ANY GODS in regular liturgies.
The beginning of the day, month, and year, both calendrical and AGRICULTURAL, were sacred to him.

- SUN GOD: A solar deity is a sky deity who represents the Sun.

JANUS was the god of the SUN and YAHWEH is the LIGHT: "And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for THE LORD GOD WILL BE THEIR LIGHT, and they will reign forever and ever."
Obviously, JANUS and YAHWEH have a FEW things in common. Does that mean JANUS is a "mirror" image of YAHWEH ?!

BTW, the names JANUS, JESUS, IANUS and IESUS are kind of "similar," according to my way of "seeing" things. The English name JESUS is derived from the Latin IESUS. The etymology of Jesus' name in the context of the New Testament is generally given as "YAHWEH IS SALVATION."

IF the names JANUS (January) and YAHWEH are "related," MAYBE the names IANUS (Janus) and IESUS ("YAHWEH IS SALVATION") are part of the God (YAHWEH) with TWO faces (Heads.) 2 + 2 ?!

IV - Interestingly, Olivia's message was posted by Calvin on the Five Doves Forum NINE (9) years ago, on JANUARY 2, 2012. In the month of JANUARY, the month of JANUS ... the month of YAHWEH ?!

Calvin (2 Jan 2012): "Olivia's dream: "Blood soaked soil"..."secret to the rapture"..."number 28"!!??
Included are TWO messages from watchman Ron Reese that suggest the RAPTURE and SUDDEN DESTRUCTION would take place on JANUARY 28, 2012 (The month of JANUS, the month of YAHWEH ?!)

1- Ron Reese (28 Dec 2011): " RED ALERT! The CORRECT DATES for WW3, SUDDEN DESTRUCTION and THE RAPTURE!!!: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/ronr1228.htm

2- Ron Reese (29 Dec 2011): "RED ALERT! The BIBLICAL date for the RAPTURE/SUDDEN DESTRUCTION is 1/28/12!: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/ronr1229.htm

BEHOLD! UPDATE Ron's date (Jan. 28) to match January 28, 2021:
January 28, 2012 + 9 Years = January 28, 2021

KEEP IN MIND:
January 28 COULD actually be 28 TEVET (which happens to fall on January 12th in the GREGORIAN Calendar) OR Julian December (Decem = 10 = Tevet) 28, which happens to fall on January 10th in the GREGORIAN Calendar. According to Renee M, January 10 is the GENTILE Yom Kippur.
Maybe watchman Ron meant year 2021 instead of year 2012. Applying GOD's "the first (12) will be last and the last will be first (21)" COMMAND to the last two digits of year 2012, we get: 2021, right?!

3- ONE MORE THING REGARDING THIS OLD POST FROM JANUARY 2012

In Olivia's dream, besides getting the "tip" of the Rapture, the soil appeared to be burgundy and very moist...Then she realized it Was this color due to being BLOOD SOAKED. PUDDLES OF BLOOD were everywhere instead of pools of water.
"Coincidentally," Pastor Faircloth had his "IN THE MONTH OF RED BLOOD WILL BE SHED" on JANUARY 17, 2016 (The month of JANUS, the month of YAHWEH ?!)
COULD Olivia's "poodles of BLOOD" and Pastor Faircloth's "Month of RED" be, somehow, "related" ?!

Now, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE SAID:

a- "...secret to the rapture was in the name of Yahweh (????)...then He mentioned the number 28."
b- "Now I am NOT saying the RAPTURE is on the 28th of Any MONTH ... WE CANNOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR, perhaps THE YEAR, THE MONTH.

Honestly, I have read her message before, but at the time I wrote the following at the beginning of this post I did not remember her "WE CANNOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR, perhaps THE YEAR, THE MONTH."

I know. Most likely I will not be able to find the DAY and the HOUR the Rapture will take place.
However, IF I'm able to find the MONTH of that GREAT event, that would be good enough for me.

So, to me, this is a CONFIRMATION of what I believe about the timing of the RAPTURE. We may not know the Day and the Hour, but the YEAR and the MONTH ... those we certainly CAN know. Amen!

4- ONE LAST THING REGARDING THIS OLD POST FROM JANUARY 2012 ... Just in case.

In his dream, Calvin saw two columns of 11's in the sky. Even though, he saw an endless column of four "dashes," he only posted SEVEN (7) rows of those dashes.
A pair of dashes = II = 11 and there are 7 rows.
Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/calvinm12.htm

Yesterday, January 6th, I wrote about Number 117. Maybe the 7 rows of IIs are "related" to number 117.

Re: The Secret To The RAPTURE is in the Name of YAHWEH ... And The Month of JANUARY ?!

A very "curious" FACT:

Last night I watched the WHEEL of FORTUNE (the one with Pat Sajak and Vanna White.)
The CALIFORNIA gold rush, My lucky JERSEY, SPELLbinding SPECIAL EFFECTS, PENNSYLVANIAN and I could not be HAPPIER were the solutions to 5 of the puzzles.

DANA was the name of the lady that went to the Bonus Round with $11,700 at the end of the last round.
She had accumulated that amount BEFORE the last round. So, when I saw that number I immediately related it to Number 117, but I thought that would not be a "sign" IF she won more in that last round.
She did not win the round, but had enough money to go to the final (Bonus) round.
Well, she could not come up with the solution to the Bonus puzzle, so she ended up taking those $11,700 home. That, to me, was a "sign" for SOMETHING.

I already posted what the number 1, 7, 11 and 17 mean.
So, I decided to google the meaning of the name DANA.

NOTE: I do not know IF this can mean anything or is related to NUMBER 117.

11,780 - AN IMPORTANT NUMBER FOR THE 2020 ELECTION(S.)

“I just need to find 11,780 votes.” President TRUMP to the Georgia Secretary of State in infamous "25th amendment violation" phone call. Number 8 was the number of people in Noah's Ark and represents NEW BEGINNING. We already know what the word (last) TRUMP means.

THIS IS WHAT I WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE NAME DANA:

In Hebrew, the name DANA means ARBITER, GOD WILL JUDGE or GOD IS MY JUDGE. In Sanskrit and Pali, the word means "GENEROSITY." Above, we saw that "YAHWEH IS GENEROUS" is one of the meaning of the names JOHN ("JAN"uary) and IAN (IanUARIUS.) Furthermore, NUMBER 11 relates to LAWLESSNESS (breaking the Law, Satan's DISORDER and CHAOS) and symbolizes GOD's JUDGMENT.

It looks like the name DANA and her $11,700 winning are "related" to BOTH the month of January and YAHWEH's Generosity PLUS Satan breaking the Law with his DISORDER and CHAOS, respectively.

DANA is a feminine form of the Hebrew Dan or Daniel(a.) Dana (or Danu) was also the name of a PAGAN GODDESS who gave her name to the legendry CELTIC WARRIORS the Tuatha de Danann (the People of Danu.) According to the Book of Genesis, the name DAN means "JUDGMENT" or "HE JUDGED."

IN CASE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY IS DAN REMOVED FROM THE 12 TRIBES:

YAHWEH removed DAN because it was a tribe of IDOL WORSHIPPERS. Today, the word IDOL includes, but is not limited to: FOOD, TELEVISION, INTERNET, CELLULAR PHONES, CARS, HOUSES, MONEY and EVERYTHING ELSE people WORSHIP instead of worshiping YAHWEH.

Another "curious" FACT:

DANA means a VERY RARE (BIG) PEARL, the most perfectly sized, big, round, and beautiful pearl
and the name is symbol of EXCEPTIONAL BEAUTY (like that of "ESTHER"?!)
DANA was a powerful GODDESS of latina history too. The Celtic origin of "Dana" is that it's the name of THE GREAT GODDESS: The CREATOR GODDESS, also known in Anglo-Saxon culture as Danu, Danaan, etc. The river DANUBE is named after her, too. The "Creator Goddess" ?! Does that mean that in Celtic culture, GOD was married to DANA and, therefore, she is their "real" Mother, not Mother Nature ?!

Another VERY "curious" FACT ?!!!

At the beginning of this post I said "Usually, I go to bed after watching PERRY MASON and/or THE TWILIGHT ZONE." Last night's episode started at 11:30 pm and ended at 12:30 am, as usual:

THE CASE OF THE BLUSHING PEARLS

Mitsuo Kamuri has been seeing a great deal of Grover Nichols, son of wealthy businessman Hudson Nichols. Nichols doesn't approve of his son's relationship and when Mitsuo is "CAUGHT" WITH A STRING OF VALUABLE PEARLS belonging to Mrs. Nichols, he agrees to absolve her if she stops seeing his son.

I know. Even though the episode was about BLUSHING and VALUABLE PEARLS (just like the name DANA stands for) and I watched it the same night I saw Dana on TV, that HUGE "coincidence" does not mean the PEARLS and DANA are "signaling" the RAPTURE.

I just shall follow JESUS' "What I say to YOU I say to ALL: WATCH!" ... to be on the SAFE side.

AMEN !!!

What exactly does Perry Mason, the Simpsons, Madonna, The Twilight Zone, and Hopalong Cassidy have to do with anything related to bible or end times? I'm surprised you watch Perry Mason, since he was a fruit.

What exactly does Perry Mason, the Simpsons, Madonna, The Twilight Zone, and Hopalong Cassidy have to do with anything related to bible or end times? I'M SURPRISED YOU WATCH PERRY MASON, SINCE HE WAS A FRUIT.

Behold, I will make those Muslim IMAMS of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

MAMI ... I mean, IMAM, don't be surprised I watch Perry Mason. I also very, very closely WATCH everything the Muslim Madhi from HELL and last Antichrist with ALL his minions do. You know your Madhi, the highest Satanic Muslim figure of these end-times, is a nasty LGBTQ FRUIT, just like Perry Mason. At least Perry wasn't married to another man like MAMI ... I mean, IMAM Barry is.

In any case, I shall leave those type of FRUITS for EVE (Adam's wife) to eat. For she's the expert on "climbing" FRUIT trees, especially if those trees and fruits belong to Muslim FRUIT Satan and his "TUTTI-FRUTTI" son Homobama. You can have some, or ALL, of Perry's (and Barry's) FRUITS, of course. But, leave Eve's Apple alone, OK?

Now, CHECK THIS OUT.

THE ANTI CHRIST SPIRIT HAS ARRIVED

Lion of Judah - Jan 7, 2021

RAPTURE WORD FROM JESUS| “I AM NO LONGER KNOCKING, I AM HERE

Watch Woman 4 Christ - Jan 7, 2021

PROPHETIC DREAM: SINKING SHIP AND BUCKLE UP! KEEP YOUR FAITH!

Daughter of Christ - Jan 7, 2021

THE FALL HAS BEGUN

Edward Umling - Jan 7, 2021

PREPARE! THE FALL OF THE NATION HAS BEGUN! MARTIAL LAW & DESTRUCTION IMMINENT.

Lakeisha Inspire - Jan 7, 2021

NOW IT BEGINS!!!!! THE DARKNESS IS FALLING!!!!! AS GOD TOLD ME IN 2020!

Bride of Christ - Jan 7, 2021

117th CONGRESS POINTS TO RESURRECTION, RAPTURE.

rodyd61169 - Jan 7, 2021

RIP AMERICA | JULY 4, 1776 - JANUARY 20, 2021

The Sentinel - Jan 7, 2021

πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ”₯Prophetic Word | Something BIG Is Happening and Coming!!

The Kingdom of God Matters - Jan 6, 2021

“BEHOLD I AM COMING QUICKLY, HOLD FAST THY CROWN.” - Words Received This Morning

Sister Natikar - Hope In God - Jan 7, 2021

Horses & Darth Vader Dream - ANTICHRIST IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED

BEING CAREFULLY MONITORED & STALKED BY OBAMA DREAM 2018/2019

HOSEA 6:3 - “HE WILL COME TO US LIKE THE RAIN.
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and HE SHALL COME UNTO US AS THE RAIN, AS THE LATTER AND FORMER RAIN UNTO THE EARTH.

=
Source PIC 1: Chabad.org ================================ Source PIC 2: 444 News

SMELLS LIKE RAIN – By: Averine Pennington

I just finished reading a short article which instantly caught my eye when I turned on my computer and went to Yahoo. The article was entitled “WHY YOU CAN SMELL RAIN” (Pocket Worthy, Stories to Fuel Your Mind, The Conversation/Tim Logan) In the article, a weather expert explains petrichor – the pleasant, earthy scent that accompanies a storms first rain drops.

The article goes on to explain in scientific terms why there is a distinctive smell just moments before a rain event. Let me emphasize that my story is not to disprove or discount the facts presented by the expert. I would just like to share a true story from the viewpoint of another ‘true expert.’
I think this will really bless your heart!

My daughter and her family had just moved back to Texas from another state back in 2009. They were temporarily living with my husband and I while they found a place. I had the wonderful privilege of being around my first granddaughter and seeing her antics every day. I don’t recall her exact age, but she was just learning to talk and still had difficulty communicating what she wanted to say. On this particular morning I remember being in her room picking out something to dress her in for the day. She was still in her jammies and standing up in her crib.

IT HAD STARTED TO RAIN, A SOFT SHOWER that we seldom see anymore. I was chatting with my granddaughter as I dressed her and mentioned HOW NICE THE RAIN SMELLED. Her comment back to me was, “IT SMELLS LIKE HIM.” I thought perhaps I had misunderstood her baby talk so I asked her to repeat what she said. Again, she said as distinctly as possible, “IT SMELLS LIKE HIM.

I was confused so I asked who she was talking about. She said, “You know, Gammie (she had a hard time saying Grammie) . . . HIM! She seemed frustrated that I didn’t know who she was talking about.
I asked if she was talking about her Daddy or perhaps Pop (my husband). She started jumping up and down in the crib and saying, “No . . . No . . . HIM.

Now bear in mind there were no significant ‘HIMS’ in her life at that early age, other than the two men I had mentioned. So, I asked once more, who she could be talking about.
She just pointed to the ceiling and said, “HIM . . . HE SMELLS LIKE RAIN!

I WAS FLOORED! From the mouth of babes! My very young granddaughter, less than two years old, was TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT JESUS SMELLED LIKE. You can believe this story or not, but I will swear on my Bible that it is true! More Here: https://444prophecynews.com/smells-like-rain-averine-pennington/

THE SUDDEN RAIN STORM - By: McKana

Luke 12:56 (KJV) Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but HOW IS IT THAT YE DO NOT DISCERN THIS TIME?

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV) For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY; THEN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION cometh upon them, as travail upon a WOMAN WITH CHILD; and they shall not escape.

This small revelation is telling something about the time. WHAT TIME IS IT? March 2, 2020 ~4:00 AM

I found myself walking on the side walk of the down town of a city, I don’t know where. The vice president (Joe Bi-DEN, current presidential candidate) is on my left, walking by my side. We are having a conversation, sharing ideas and opinions like a good friend. A man came from behind, between us and put dollars, half the size of a newspapers, big, old and new dollar bills, irregularly folded, into his pocket. He shoved it in the right side of the pocket of his RAIN/WINTER overcoat. The vice president seems not interested in the money. We walked a little, passed a small side street. I am telling him, I had an eye on him, not now but years ago, ten fifteen years ago. I emphatically told him, “I don’t wish the presidency, at this time, for any human being.” I know what the time is and I know what the time holds and truly, I don’t wish the presidency for any one. He said “Is that so!” and I told him yes. I mentioned what is developing, the Corona virus, Syria, the war leading to the conflict between Turkey and Russia. In the middle of our conversation, JUST AFTER THE MAN SHOVED THE MONEY in his pocket, IT STARTED RAINING (the "EARLY" Rain?!) When we passed the side street IT RAINED MORE, the small drops started pouring to HEAVY RAIN (the "LATTER" Rain?!) We have to go back and take cover under the outside of the building. The ground wet, we stood a while there, taking cover from the rain and the dream ended.

I am not interested in any politics/election for I see the time.
IT IS CLEAR, THE LORD IS SHOWING US THE TIME.
ELECTION and RAIN STORM. We didn’t see THE STORM coming-It poured SUDDENLY with no one's expectation, in a CALM DAY. JUDGMENT COMES!
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/the-sudden-rain-storm-mckana/

ELECTION, the sudden RAIN STORM we didn’t see coming in a CALM DAY !!!

On October 5, 2017, President Trump Warned of "THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM" During a Military Meeting.

Behold. RAIN SIGNIFIES THE HARVEST. The Bible mentions the LATTER RAINS and the EARLY RAINS which are associated with the FULLNESS OF HARVEST. In James 5:7 and the Book of Acts 2:16-17, the Bible refers to THE LATTER RAIN as a symbolic meaning of THE END TIME HARVEST OF SOULS INTO GOD'S KINGDOM.

JUDGMENT COMES! ... WARNING: JUDGMENT ON THE CHURCH! - By: Elizabeth Marie

I have asked the LORD for forgiveness, for I feel that I have not done a good job of explaining what is going on. For years I have tried to explain that JUDGMENT is COMING TO CHURCH… but I don’t think people understood what that would look like, and they certainly did not why. The ways of GOD and our ways are so different, that unless we have on the spiritual glasses of the HOLY SPIRIT, we cannot see clearly. I did not fully understand what the judgment on the CHURCH would look like till RECENTLY. However….. https://444prophecynews.com/warning-judgment-on-the-church-elizabeth-marie/

PREPARE FOR THE RAIN AND A SEASON OF REAPING (HARVEST)

SHARING THE GIFTS - May 9, 2019

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN ? - Creedence Clearwater Revival (LYRICS)

Someone told me long ago
THERE'S A CALM BEFORE THE STORM
I know,
IT'S BEEN COMING FOR SOME TIME
When it's over, so they say
IT'LL RAIN A SUNNY DAY
I know,
SHINING DOWN LIKE WATER

I want to know
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN ?
I want to know
Have you ever seen the rain
COMING DOWN ON A SUNNY DAY?

Yesterday and days before
SUN IS COLD AND RAIN IS HARD
I know,
BEEN THAT WAY FOR ALL MY TIME
Till forever, on it goes
Through the circle, fast and slow
I know, it can't stop,
BUT I WONDER

jasmine e - Aug 26, 2013

"COULD Olivia's "poodles of BLOOD" and Pastor Faircloth's "Month of RED" be, somehow, "related" ?!

Now, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE SAID:

a- "...SECRET TO THE RAPTURE was in the name of YAHWEH ...then He mentioned the NUMBER 28."
b- "Now I am NOT saying the RAPTURE is on the 28th of Any MONTH ... WE CANNOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR, perhaps THE YEAR, THE MONTH. Honestly, I have read her message before, but at the time I wrote the following at the beginning of this post I did not remember her "WE CANNOT KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR, perhaps THE YEAR, THE MONTH."

WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO KNOW THE DAY AND THE HOUR. BUT, THE YEAR AND THE ("FOURTH") MONTH ... THOSE WE DEFINITELY CAN KNOW.

TRYING TO PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER TO GET 4 FOR "FINAL" RESULT.

1- The SECRET TO THE RAPTURE is in the name of YAHWEH ... then He mentioned the NUMBER 28.

NUMBER 28 contains NUMBER 4 SEVEN times: 28 = 7 X 4
President Trump is the SEVENTH king.

YAHWEH = YAH + WEH

- YAH: British "an UPPER-CLASS person." (Come UP hither ?!) It is a short form of Hebrew: יהוה‎ (YHWH), the four letters that form the personal name of God.
- WEH: Is a RED panda. (In the month of RED...) As a NOUN, means: WOE, a cause of grief or misery.
- HAY (Yah, backwards): What hay means? Grass that is CUT and dried and used as animal food. REWARD, a small sum of MONEY. Slang: BED (Manger?!)
WHAT IS A MANGER IN THE BIBLE? In the Old Testament, a manger was used to place the BEST LAMBS FOR SACRIFICE. The lambs were swaddled and placed in the manger so they would be calm and UNBLEMISHED to therefore be used in sacrifice. Lamb Jesus was born in a place used for birthing SACRIFICIAL LAMBS.
- HEW (Weh, backwards): To CUT down by blows of an ax hew a TREE. To CUT something with an axe, pick or other tool. HAMMER.

2- Do you not say, ‘There are yet FOUR MONTHS, then comes THE HARVEST’? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that THE FIELDS are WHITE FOR HARVEST.

UNKNOWN Hour/Day of SEPTEMBER 2020 + 4 MONTHS = UNKNOWN Hour/Day of JANUARY 2021

3- In his video "FIG TREE CUT DOWN/ 4 YEARS IS UP 1/21/2021" watchman Mark Allison 88 says:

01:15 THE BARLEY, this is ready at the new moon. It's got to be ready BEFORE THE NEW MOON.
(The day of the New Moon is January 13 at 12:00 am/ET. EXACTLY at MIDNIGHT! The very first phase of Lunation 1213 ... Revelation 12-13?!)
02:30 We are the first fruits. WE ARE THE FIRST FRUITS!
02:34 So, if you go back from PENTECOST, which is right here: MAY, it comes FOUR MONTHS as I have said. Before FOUR MONTHS that's January 23rd. (the 23rd, "a day to behold"?! According to Five Doves Carl Worline, Jan. 23 is the day the RAPTURE could happen.)
03:32 What's significant about that, the significance of that is the tree.
The TREE BEING CUT DOWN FOUR years.
05:04 Trump will be FOUR years inauguration day the 21st.
06:25 In other words, when Trump's done, THE TREES CUT DOWN.
06:31 If you go to LUKE chapter 12 right, here it tells "blessed as they are waiting at the gate for HIM."
(In my dream, the workers were waiting for the BOSS in the front of the door of the smaller room.)

4- In his video "THE HUSBANDMAN RETURNS!!!" watchman Steve Fletcher says:

08:22 I am the TRUE VINE and My FATHER is the HUSBANDMAN.
08:45 This is connected to a FOUR-year time span.
11:17 A certain man had a FIG TREE planted in his vineyard and he came and sought FRUIT thereon and FOUND NONE.
11:30 Behold, these three years I come SEEKING FRUIT ON THIS FIG TREE and find none. CUT IT DOWN.
11:59 So, we have a story of a FOUR-year time frame or a three year time frame and in a one-year delay bringing us to a total of FOUR YEARS.

5- Olivia's dream: Blood soaked soil ... Secret to the Rapture ... NUMBER 28 and Ron Reese's RAPTURE and SUDDEN DESTRUCTION taking place on JANUARY 28, 2012 (2021?!)

Gregorian JANUARY 28, 2021, is Hebrew 15 SHEVAT: The NEW YEAR OF TREES, called TU BISHEVAT (also called ROSH HASHANAH LA'ILANOT.)

We mark the day of TU BISHEVAT by EATING FRUIT, particularly from the "SEVEN Kinds" that are singled out by the Torah in its praise of the bounty of the Holy Land (wheat, barley, grapes, figs, pomegranates, olives and dates). On this day we remember that "MAN IS A TREE OF THE FIELD" (Deuteronomy 20:19) and reflect on the lessons we can derive from our BOTANICAL ANALOGUE.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2099530/jewish/Shevat.htm

The name Tu BiShvat is derived from the Hebrew date of the holiday, which occurs on the fifteenth day of Shevat. "Tu" stands for the Hebrew letters Tet and Vav, which together have the NUMERICAL VALUE of 9 and 6, adding up to 15.

This 9>6 "NUMERICAL VALUE" in Nicole Poon's drawing?!

Maybe the number 74 on the drawing means 7 + 4 = 11 = SHEVAT, the 11th Month

TU BISHVAT appears in the Mishnah in Tractate ROSH HASHANAH as one of the FOUR NEW YEARS in the Jewish calendar. The discussion of when the New Year occurs was a source of debate among the rabbis, who argued:

1- The first of Nisan is the "NEW YEAR FOR KINGS AND FESTIVALS."
2- The first of Elul is the "NEW YEAR FOR THE TITHE OF CATTLE."
3- The first of Tishrei is the "NEW YEAR FOR YEARS" (calculation of the calendar.)
4- The FIRST of Shevat is the "NEW YEAR FOR TREES" according to the school of Shammai; the school of Hillel, however, place this on the FIFTEENTH of Shevat. The rabbis ruled in favor of Hillel on this issue and the 15th of Shevat became the date for calculating THE BEGINNING OF THE AGRICULTURAL CYCLE for the purpose of BIBLICAL TITHES. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_BiShvat

The Torah doesn’t give names to the HEBREW months of the year. Instead, it calls Nissan the FIRST MONTH. Counting from Nissan, then, makes Shevat the 11TH MONTH.

Related to the word lashing, the name SHEVAT refers to the HEAVY RAINS OF THE SEASON as winter draws to a close. RAIN, in Jewish tradition, IS TIED WITH BLESSINGS.
The SIGN for the month of Shevat is AQUARIUS, THE WATERBEARER. This further ties Shevat to the RAINY SEASON, reflecting the Biblical verse, “WATER WILL FLOW FROM HIS WELLS.”

When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?”
The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you LIVING WATER.”

Shevat is well known as the month of TU B’SHEVAT, the NEW YEARS FOR TREES, but according to the Mishnah, there’s an opinion that THE NEW YEAR SHOULD BE CELEBRATED ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH, not the 15th.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2835457/jewish/8-Facts-About-the-Hebrew-Month-of-Shevat.htm

According to the to the Mishnah and the school of Shammai, the FIRST day of SHEVAT is the "NEW YEAR FOR TREES"; however, the school of Hillel place it on the FIFTEENTH of Shevat.

In the Gregorian Calendar, the 1st and 15th days of Shevat fall on January 14th and January 28th, respectively. January 14th/1 Shevat (the NEW YEAR'S DAY for TREES ) is the Julian NEW YEAR'S DAY and the day the GENTILE Feast of Tabernacles starts at sunset.

THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2021: THREE NAMES, TWO PHRASES.

3 NAMES: Carolyn, Lindsay and Luke.

1- Of English origin, the name CAROLYN means WOMANLY, BEAUTIFUL, JOY, SONG OF HAPPINESS.
2- In Scottish Baby Names, the meaning of the name LINDSAY is: A lake; a place of linden TREES.
From the island of the lime TREE. Lincoln's marsh or island of linden TREES.
3- LUKE in Greek Baby Names means: LIGHT GIVING. The author of the Acts of the Apostles and of the THIRD GOSPEL in the New Testament, known as 'the beloved physician,' Luke is the patron saint of doctors ("Covid-19"?!) and artists (Hollywood "stars and celebrities"?!)
As an exclamation, LUKE!, is used to call attention to what one is going to say. ("He who has an ear, LET HIM HEAR what the Spirit says to the churches.")

2 PHRASES:

1- 'THE PHASES OF THE MOON': The day before (Gregorian Jan. 6 = Julian Christmas Eve) was the 3rd (Last) Quarter Moon. 7 days (inclusive) later, is the NEW Moon at MIDNIGHT (Julian New Year's Eve.)
"Coincidentally," I received this "DATES AND TIMES OF MOON PHASES in 2021" TODAY Saturday, Jan 9, at 8:03 AM: Find out when the NEXT NEW MOON, FIRST QUARTER MOON, FULL MOON or LAST QUARTER MOON is in 2021. Get the date and time for your location and learn more about the phases of the moon: https://earthsky.org/moon-phases/2021-moon-phases-calendar-dates-and-times

2- 'WE QUICKLY FOUND OUT': President Donald Trump warned of “THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.” When asked what he meant, Trump replied, “YOU’LL FIND OUT.”

FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2021: THREE NAMES, TWO PHRASES.

3 NAMES: Nicole, Denise and Matt.

1- The given name NICOLE (POON ?!) is a French feminine derivative of the masculine given name NICOLAS (SANTA CLAUS), which is of Greek origin and has been formed as a compound of the words for "VICTORY" and "PEOPLE." Therefore, it means "PEOPLE OF VICTORY," "VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE" (of GOD?!)
"But thanks be to GOD! HE GIVES US THE VICTORY through our LORD JESUS CHRIST."
2- DENISE originates in Greek language and means "DEDICATED TO GOD." It is a feminine form of Dennis and is ultimately derived from Dionysus, the Greek god of GRAPE HARVEST, winemaking and WINE. "For I tell you that from now on I will not drink of the fruit of THE VINE until THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMES.” "Now the SALVATION and the POWER and THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD and the authority of HIS CHRIST HAVE COME."
3- MATT: A diminutive form of MATTHEW, the author of the FIRST GOSPEL in the New Testament.
This name means "GIFT OF YAHWEH."

2 PHRASES:

1- 'SWAYING COCONUT PALMS':
"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with PALM BRANCHES in their hands."
"And they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their cloaks on it, and he sat on it. 8 And many spread their cloaks on the road, and others spread LEAFY BRANCHES that they had cut from the fields.
9 And those who went before and those who followed were shouting, HOSANNA! BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!
"
"For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.’"

= =
Images Sources: Economist 2015 Cover, Kentucky Derby and Twitter.

GOD SAID IT'S YOUR TIME TO BE HONORED ❗❗πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ | prophetic word

This prophetic word comes from a dream I had the beginning of last year God is saying in this hour this is your time to be honor you have won the battle VICTORY is yours I'm so proud of you beloved you have won my heart you deserve all I have coming to you in this hour you are my ambassador, you are my walking testimony I love you and I'm so proud said the Lord get ready victory is yours πŸ‘‘

1:06 Go to the village ahead of you and you shall find a DONKEY tied there with her colt by her. UNTIE HER AND BRING THEM TO ME.

Kingdom obedience Ministries - Jan 9, 2021

American Pharaoh Number 18 = Barack (6) Hussein (7) Obama (5) = 6 + 7 + 5 = 6 + 6 + 6 = BEAST 666

2- 'WINNING THE KENTUCKY DERBY'"
AMERICAN PHAROAH (foaled February 2, 2012) is an American Thoroughbred racehorse who won the American Triple Crown and the Breeders' Cup Classic in 2015. He was the 12th Triple Crown winner in history, and in winning all FOUR RACES, became the first horse to win the Grand Slam of Thoroughbred racing. AMERICAN PHARAOH, the 2015 Horse Of The Year & 2014 Eclipse Champion Juvenile.
THE FIRST TRIPLE CROWN WINNER IN 37 YEARS!
Winner of 9 races and almost $9,000,000 including the Breeders Cup Classic-Gr.1, KENTUCKY DERBY-Gr.1, Preakness S.-Gr.1, Belmont S.-Gr.1, Haskell Invitational-Gr.1, Arkansas Derby-Gr.1, Del Mar Futurity-Gr.1 & FrontRunner S.-Gr.1
“HISTORY CALLED AND AMERICAN PHAROAH ANSWERED” Wall Street Journal, 7 June 2015
"An ICON; the PERSONIFICATION OF PERFECTION - physically, mechanically, and mentally.
In short, THE ULTIMATE RACING MACHINE." Steve Haskin, Bloodhorse.com, 5 Aug 2015
Source: https://coolmore.com/stallions/american-pharoah

"Who is like THE BEAST, and who can RACE against IT?"

American Pharoah won the Belmont Stakes on June 6 (6/6), 2015 becoming the 12th (6 + 6) Triple Crown winner and the first since 1978, ending a "drought" of 37 years.

From and including: Saturday, June 6, 2015 To, but not including Saturday, January 9, 2021
Result: 2044 days = 5 years, 7 months, 3 days = 67 months, 3 days

JUST IN CASE

Saturday, January 9, 12:30 am: THE TWILIGHT ZONE - I AM THE NIGHT - COLOR ME BLACK

Originally aired on March 27, 1964 on CBS, in this episode THE SUN WON'T RISE on a small town where an execution is scheduled to occur. On the morning an UNPOPULAR IDEALIST is to be executed for the killing of a RACIST (bigoted) BULLY and neighbor, the townspeople are shocked to see THE SKIES HAVE TURNED PITCH BLACK and to find themselves thrown into an UNENDING NIGHT.

Sheriff Charlie Koch on the morning of an execution. As a matter of fact, it's SEVEN-THIRTY IN THE MORNING. Logic and natural laws dictate that AT THIS HOUR THERE SHOULD BE DAYLIGHT.
It is a simple rule of physical science that the sun should rise at a certain moment and supersede THE DARKNESS. But at this given moment, Sheriff Charlie Koch, a deputy named Pierce, a condemned man named JAGGER, and a small, inconsequential village will shortly find out that there are causes and effects THAT HAVE NO PRECEDENT. Such is usually the case—in the Twilight Zone.

On the day of the execution, the sun does not rise in the morning, and it seems that THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD WHERE THIS IS TRUE. However, Jagger is hanged anyway at 9:30am, much to the DELIGHT of the town. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_the_Night%E2%80%94Color_Me_Black

"A SICKNESS known as hate. Not a (Corona)VIRUS, not a microbe, not a germ - but a sickness nonetheless, HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS, DEADLY IN ITS EFFECTS. Don't look for it in the Twilight Zone - look for it in a mirror. LOOK FOR IT BEFORE THE LIGHT GOES OUT ALTOGETHER."
- Rod Serling A powerful 1964 "Twilight Zone" episode about hate breeding hate.

The Twilight Zone | Vol 04 | Ep 05 | I am the Night, Color Me Black |

02:00 Bring breakfast over about 8:30.
02:06 You want some COFFEE now?
RADIO DRAMA version Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0QGFvtoDmw

This morning, a little before I got up (after 8:00 am), I had THREE very short CRAZY dreams.

In this dream, I was with two of my three sisters (the oldest and youngest.) My sisters were messing with the TV trying to find something WORTH watching. While they were trying to accomplish that very HARD task, I decided to "brew" some COFFEE.

SO, THIS IS WHAT I'M WONDERING:

The last program I watched on TV before going to bed was the "I am the Night, Color Me Black" episode where the word COFFEE was mentioned at the beginning.

The reason I had this "watching TV and making COFFEE" dream was because I KEPT IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD that Twilight Zone program with its "You want some COFFEE now?" I watched on TV before going to bed?!

In the recent past, I have written about a friend of mine I keep having "Rapture" dreams with that doesn't live in this country. This morning, after the "TV and COFFEE" dream, I had TWO back-to-back dreams of this friend I don't see too often in real life. Usually, I come to visit when he comes to the USA.

In the FIRST dream, my friend was here in the US. I do not know WHY I asked: "When are you living?"
He responded: "Maybe in FOURS days." I asked one more question: "Does that mean you did not buy a ROUNDTRIP ticket?" The DREAM ended BEFORE I could have the answer.

NOTE: Every time my friend comes to the States, he purchases a ROUNDTRIP ticket. He ALWAYS come with a PLANNED AHEAD schedule. He has a business where he lives he doesn't like to leave unattended for too long. I do not know the reason he hadn't purchased a ROUNDTRIP ticket and WHY he wasn't sure the day he was going back home in the dream.

In the SECOND dream, my friend and I were inside a SCHOOL, in a little waiting area next to a classroom. In real life, my friend drinks socially (like me, he's not a DRINKER), but in the dream he was kind of high on alcohol. My friend saw a little trash bucket right in front of the classroom and, all of the sudden, he went over the bucket and started to take a leak that he couldn't finish because the female teacher in the classroom came out to scold him right after she saw what he was doing.

My friend came back to the waiting area, with the teacher following him. When I saw the lady was angry,
I told my friend he had to leave the school immediately. End of CRAZY Dream.

I kind of "understand" the "roundtrip" dream.
But this "peeing in a school bucket" dream, I do CANNOT follow.

LORD JESUS, TAKE NOTE:

IF YOU want to take me in YOUR RAPTURE, You better hurry up and take my CRAZY behind BEFORE I go 100% "DeeDeeDee," IF YOU know what I mean. NOPE. I cannot blame the SATANIC Covid-19 Vaccine for my WEIRD way of having 'DREAMS." Why not?! Because I have NOT taken the OBAMACARE Mark "V" of the BEAST 666. Meaning, I'm going NUTS on my own CRAZY account.

THANK YOU and AMEN !!!

At the time I posted the Kingdom obedience Ministries's video and the Twilight Zone's "THE SKIES HAVE TURNED PITCH BLACK ... into an UNENDING NIGHT" above, I did not notice the VERY BRIGHT LIGHT on the "pitch black" TV screen behind the watchwoman. The LIGHT appears to be right above her head, like a bright "HALO." Just a "coincidence"?!

Speaking of PITCH BLACK/UNENDING NIGHT, a while ago I came across these two DARK messages:

1- EVERY THING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN WILL BE

Every thing that can be shaken will be shaken you will not recognize America again to the nation that that has turned their back on me will now see and feel this shaking stay close to me in these hours feed upon my word stay in my word and in my presence fast pray seek my face in this hour I have given the watchmen the warnings you can heed them or not that choice is yours you can choose to scoff , mock and laugh I have told you before hand things will get worse and THE DAYS WILL GROW DARK listen to my still small voice this earth will shake for it longs for my return and that day is not far off as you suppose push into me let me guide you watch things because they are not as they look when they say peace and safety you know sudden destruction comes seek me while I may be found !
- Given to MARY CHAMBERS 1-9-2021 7:19am
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/every-thing-that-can-be-shaken-will-be-mary-chambers/

2- WHY DO YOU STILL DOUBT ME?

(Please do not be discouraged by this message. God is looking for a deeper relationship with his children. Consider this an admonishment if it applies to you. We need to draw closer as a DARKNESS DEEPENS, this is why he is admonishing his children. It will all make sense in the coming days.)

Daughter, I have a word for you today:

My kingdom comes quickly, at the very doorstep.
THE DRAGON HAS BEEN CAST DOWN. He knows he only has a short while. The war from the heavenlies has now come to earth. DARKNESS WILL NOW INTENSIFY, but, my people will as well. I have equipped you for this time in history yet some of you still do not trust me with all, or have faith in me fully. This is sin. Repent- Seek my face.

You get in your cars and travel to far places, right? Do you have any doubts you will return home?
Do you second guess every mile of your journey whether or not your car will quit on you?
Do you prepare yourselves to walk home if your car is going to quit? Such as, shoes, food and water?
THEN WHY DO YOU STILL DOUBT ME?!

DARK DAYS ARE AHEAD. VERY DARK DAYS. If you would only get to know me, I would remove all of your fear and give you perfect peace.

BE PREPARED FOR SOME UGLY. How? (how to prepare for the ugly) Seek my face- Stand in the gap for them. Ezekiel 22:30 on their behalf. Prayer from a righteous man avails much. Stand on my word, stand on my promises! Even when the volcanoes erupt, even during the most devastating earthquake and tidal waves. Even during the fires, riots and civil war.
More Here: https://444prophecynews.com/why-do-you-still-doubt-me-roxanne/

A SAMPLE OF SOME UGLY HERE IN AMERICA?!
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS: THE WEEK THAT SHOOK AMERICA

COMMUNIST NAUSEATING NETWORK (CNN) - Now it's sinking in: Wednesday's Capitol Hill riot was even more violent than it first appeared.

=
Compare the two BLACK hands of the police officer in front of the door to the two WHITE hands on the Economist 2015 Cover and the Green hand on the back of the sweater to the Antichrist's hand.

News outlets are publishing more and more videos, photos and testimonials from Wednesday's pro-Trump riot on Capitol Hill. And it's becoming clear that as heinous as the attack looked in real time, on live TV and in our social feeds, it was even worse than we knew then.

It was even more violent. It was even more treacherous. And Trump's behavior was even more disturbing. More Here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/media/reliable-sources-january-8/index.html

THE DRAGON HAS BEEN CAST DOWN.

He knows he only has a short while.
The war from the heavenlies has now come to earth.

DARKNESS WILL NOW INTENSIFY; but, MY PEOPLE WILL AS WELL.

13 And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time.

THE HUMAN TREE

THE JEWISH CALENDAR RESERVES ONE DAY EACH YEAR FOR US TO CONTEMPLATE OUR AFFINITY WITH THE BOTANICAL UNIVERSE.

"THE HUMAN BEING IS A TREE OF THE FIELD." Deuteronomy 20:19

Interestingly, the Jewish calendar reserves one day each year, the "NEW YEAR FOR TREES" on the 15th (OR the FIRST) of Shevat, for us to contemplate our affinity with the botanical universe.

WHY IS THE HUMAN BEING COMPARED, IN THE BIBLICAL IMAGINATION, TO A TREE?

ROOTS, BODY & FRUIT

A tree’s primary components are: THE ROOTS, which anchor it to the ground and supply it with water and other nutrients; THE TRUNK, branches and leaves that comprise its body; and THE FRUIT, which is HARVESTED and enjoyed by humans or animals and also contains the seeds through which the tree reproduces itself.

A human being is also comprised of three components: ROOTS, A BODY, and FRUIT.

THIS IS WHY THE TORAH COMPARES US TO TREES, because a human being is also comprised of three components: roots, a body, and fruit. This comparison holds true on three levels: PSYCHOLOGICALLY, CHRONOLOGICALLY and SPIRITUALLY.

THE ROOTS OF THE TREE, buried underground and mostly invisible, represent the subconscious layers of the human psyche, which are for the most part invisible. Just like the roots of a tree, the composition, breadth and depth of the human subconscious are disguised and constitute the roots of all manifestations of the human self.

THE BODY OF THE TREE – the conspicuous manifestation of its roots — symbolizes the conscious personality of the human being, the way we describe our existence consciously to ourselves.
It is the "person" you (think you) know.

THE FRUIT OF THE TREE – harvested and consumed by others – represent the impact we have on the lives of people around us; it embodies our ability to plant a seed in a fellow human being and see it sprout, grow and bear fruit.
More about CHILDHOOD, ADULTHOOD & LEADERSHIP Here:
https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/1742503/jewish/The-Human-Tree.htm

PSALM 1 - IN THIS PSALM, WHY IS THE HUMAN BEING COMPARED TO A TREE?

THE WAY OF THE RIGHTEOUS and THE WICKED

1 BLESSED IS THE MAN
who walks not in the counsel of THE WICKED,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of SCOFFERS;
2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 HE IS LIKE A TREE
PLANTED BY STREAMS OF WATER
that yields its FRUIT in its SEASON,
and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers.
4 THE WICKED are not so,
but are like chaff that the wind drives away.
5 Therefore THE WICKED WILL NOT STAND IN THE JUDGMENT,
NOR SINNERS IN THE CONGREGATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS;
6 for the Lord knows the way of THE RIGHTEOUS,
but the way of THE WICKED will perish.

IN HIS VIDEO ABOVE, WATCHMAN STEVE FLETCHER SAYS:

"I am the TRUE VINE and My FATHER is the HUSBANDMAN. A certain man had a FIG TREE planted in his vineyard and he came and sought FRUIT thereon and FOUND NONE.
Behold, these three years I come SEEKING FRUIT ON THIS FIG TREE and find none. CUT IT DOWN.
"

And seeing a FIG TREE by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it,
“LET NO FRUIT GROW ON YOU EVER AGAIN.” Immediately the FIG TREE withered away.

THE OLD MAN AND THE FIG TREE

Either 1 SHEVAT (January 14) OR 15 SHEVAT (January 28) is ROSH HASHANAH.
(Behold. WATCH 1 Shevat and, IF nothing happens, WATCH 15 Shevat. For we don't know the exact DAY.)

Not (ROSH HASHANAH) the NEW YEAR FOR HUMANS, that's sometime in September, but the NEW YEAR FOR TREES. We celebrate by EATING FRUIT, especially fruits significant to Israel;
Those mystically inclined indulge in a festive "Seder"; and in modern-day Israel, the day has assumed the status of a kind of ARBOR DAY and is commemorated by widespread PLANTING OF TREES.

There is a story in the Midrash of an old guy observed planting a FIG TREE. When asked if he really expected to live long enough to consume the fruits of his labor, he replied: "I WAS BORN INTO A WORLD FLOURISHING WITH READY PLEASURES. MY ANCESTORS PLANTED FOR ME, AND I NOW I PLANT FOR MY CHILDREN..."

THE ACT OF PLANTING IS AN ACT OF FAITH. To bury a fertile seed and then walk away, with no way of tracking progress for months or years to come, demands equanimity of spirit and deep-rooted trust in G‑d. So many variables can influence the eventual outcome, and we have so few means of control, that any future yield can truthfully be described as miraculous.

Growth is best accomplished in private. Underground, away from the bright lights and crass demands for instant results, one can develop and mature in a stable and enduring manner.

What's more, just as a seed must first rot before it can begin to generate NEW BEGINNINGS, a person intent on self-growth and character evolution must be ready to undergo REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE, to the point that the old "I", the ego and self-awareness, is COMPLETELY EFFACED. Only in an atmosphere of HUMILITY AND ACCEPTANCE can the new I develop.

The end results can be truly astounding: allowed to mature and flourish, supplied with Torah-rich nourishment and pruned of the dead-wood, one seed yields returns many hundredfold; the NEW ("BORN") PERSONA sprouts fertile and proud, a source of nourishment for all and a resource and sustenance for generations to come.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/358642/jewish/The-Old-Man-and-the-Fig-Tree.htm

A TREE'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

TU B'SHEVAT — the 1st OR 15th of the Hebrew month of Shevat — is known as the "NEW YEAR FOR TREES." Naturally this would be a time for trees to engage in soul-searching — the same way people do on ROSH HASHANAH.

=
The roots of the tree look similar to the DNA molecule: a double helix (two long, thin strands twisted around each other like a spiral staircase.) "Related" to the Covid-19 vaccine 666 that changes DNA's ?!
DNA Image Source: THE INDEPENDENT - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/gene-editing-breakthrough-fix-broken-genes-delay-ageing-cure-incurable-diseases-a7421596.html

Here is a TREE'S NEW YEAR CHECKLIST:

● Did I shelter the seedlings that live in my shade — so they will grow up to be a next generation like myself?
● Did I grow towards the sun as a tree should, reaching up higher and higher towards that which I can never grasp, but which nurtures me all the same the more I strive towards it?
● Did I make sure my roots remain firmly planted in the soil that nurtures them, and did I drop my leaves there in the fall to give back life to that which sustains me?
● Did I ensure that my fruits were sweet and nourished all that came to enjoy them? Did everyone walk away from me with a smile?
● Did I bend gently in the wind, accepting what G‑d sends but never breaking or giving up hope?
● Did I grow in strength and wisdom with each new ring this year?

Come to think of it, NOT A BAD CHECKLIST FOR US HUMANS EITHER!
Source: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/67891/jewish/A-Trees-New-Year-Resolution.htm

THE TEACHING TREE ... A TU B'SHEVAT LESSON

NOTE: I do not know IF the SECOND dream I posted yesterday about my friend and I in a SCHOOL, in a little waiting are next to a CLASSROOM, is "related" to this "teaching tree" story. JUST IN CASE.

♪♫ Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TREES,
Happy birthday to you.♪♫

We finish singing and hand each child a dried fig and a piece of date. The children recite the appropriate blessing "Baruch atah…borei pri ha'etz… BLESSED ARE YOU WHO CREATES THE FRUIT OF THE TREE," and bite into the sweet treat.

TU B'SHEVAT - the 1st OR 15th of Shevat - is a PERFECT HOLIDAY FOR PRESCHOOL TEACHERS.
A one-day festival on the Jewish calendar can become the focus of a full unit in the CLASSROOM.
This day, on which we celebrate THE BIRTHDAY OF THE TREES, lends itself to a full range of discussions, activities and crafts. There is, of course, the topic of birthdays: what they signify, how and why we celebrate them. More than that, we discuss trees, how they grow and develop. WE PICK FRUIT, cut them open to examine the seeds, make fruit salad and collage the peels. We make flowers from fruit leather and decorate pots to "PLANT" them in. We use the opportunity to bring in fruits other than the typical apples, oranges and bananas. The children have an opportunity to taste a wide variety of fruits and discuss the different flavors and textures.

I love experiencing things through MY STUDENTS' eyes, discovering things anew from their perspective. Their young, uncluttered minds process new information in such a pure, literal way.
It is refreshing and enlightening.

Today, however, as I say goodbye to my young students and clean up from our fruit party, I begin to think about how TU B'SHEVAT relates to us as individuals, as children, teens and adults.
More Here: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2075322/jewish/The-Teaching-Tree.htm

Could TU B'SHEVAT be "related" to this HARVEST?! ... THE GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS BEGINS!

As the Lord says, “ABIDE IN ME, AND I IN YOU. AS THE BRANCH CANNOT BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF, UNLESS IT ABIDES IN THE VINE, NEITHER CAN YOU, UNLESS YOU ABIDE IN ME.” John 15:4 NKJV

WORD RECEIVED DECEMBER 28TH, 2020 AT 1:02 AM BY LYNNE JOHNSON

My Children, are you ready for what comes? You must prepare for all that will transpire. Many events will happen quickly. And many lost sheep will need your help. YOU ARE THE HARVEST WORKERS and you need to be ready to help those in great need. Get prepared to help! You must be grounded in My Word. You cannot help others unless you are equipped to do so. Get In My Word! Absorb all that you are able. Stay in MY Word as all that has been written must come about.

I will lead and guide you but you must also do your part. Be ready, be prepared for major events will begin to happen. Follow My instructions – listen to MY VOICE ALONE.

DO NOT LEAN ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. This is crucial for your safety as THE EVIL ONE will be waiting to thwart MY plans. He has NO MERCY FOR ANY – REMEMBER THIS.
Do not engage evil for without Me to guide you, you will fall. The Evil one (BHO) knows that he has only a short time left and he will do everything possible to disrupt your world.

However he can do nothing to harm you as long as you listen and follow ME. Know your enemy’s ways as he will attempt to disrupt and stop the lost from accepting salvation. He wishes ALL to follow him to eternal torment. Stand Tall. Stay focused and you will bring many into the Kingdom of Heaven.
What joy this will give you! All things are possible with Me.

I AM will give you all that you need to do what needs to be done. The time to reap THE HARVEST OF SOULS is short. Be ready to follow ME. I AM will guide you and protect you.
Nothing will transpire without My knowledge. I AM is in control.

I AM loves you My children and I AM with you always! I will NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU. NEVER! You are in MY hands. Trust in your God to do what needs to be done.
Get ready and Get in My Word. Events begin and you, My children, must be ready for the most exciting time of THIS AGE, the fulfillment of My Word.

THE GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS BEGINS!
YOUR KING YESHUA, REDEEMER, MESSIAH

I love you My children with an everlasting love. Heaven awaits each of you! Great is your reward.
THE TIME IS NOW, so GET READY FOR HERE IT COMES!

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/the-great-harvest-of-souls-begins-lynne-johnson/

JUST "THINKING."

Last night, I was wondering HOW Noah was able to get a POLAR BEAR from the "North Pole" (where SaNta lives) and bring it back to the ARK located HUNDREDS (maybe THOUSANDS) of miles away and HOW LONG it took him to accomplish that "easy" task without the help of "Federal Express, UPS, or Amazon." I googled "polar bear" and was able to find the following:

The polar bear's Latin name, URSUS MARITIMUS, means "SEA BEAR." It's an apt name for this MAJESTIC species. URSUS MARITIMUS TYRANNUS (meaning TYRANT POLAR BEAR) is an extinct subspecies of polar bear.
This 'TYRANT POLAR BEAR' makes me think of the BEAST from the SEA ("Sea Bear") in Revelation 13 that shall be a New World Order (GLOBAL) TYRANT for 42 months (1,260 days, 3½ years or a time, and times, and half a time.)

"And THE BEAST that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a BEAR’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth."

=
PIC 1: THE BEAR IS LOOSE! AC OBAMA has been referring to himself as a BEAR ON THE LOOSE. Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/obama-a-bear-on-the-loose-breaks-free-from-white-house-1.2688639
PIC 2: "RAPPING POLAR BEAR WANTS OBAMA"
Source: https://grist.org/living/this-rapping-polar-bear-wants-obama-to-reject-the-keystone-pipeline/

"If anyone is to be taken CAPTIVE, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be SLAIN WITH THE SWORD, with the sword must he be slain."

Yesterday, January 9th, I wrote (above):

" WHY DO YOU STILL DOUBT ME?
Daughter, I have a word for you today:
My kingdom comes quickly, at the very doorstep.
YOU GET IN YOUR CARS AND TRAVEL TO FAR PLACES, RIGHT?
Do you have any doubts you will return home? Do you second guess every mile of your journey whether or not your CAR will quit on you? Do you prepare yourselves to walk home if your CAR is going to quit? Such as, shoes, food and water? THEN WHY DO YOU STILL DOUBT ME?!
"

Speaking of CARS, this morning I found this "interesting" article "comparing" PEOPLE to "CARS."

TU B'SHEVAT: MAN AND TREE - BRANCHES (or: PEOPLE ARE NOT CARS)

SOME FOLKS THINK OF PEOPLE MUCH AS WE THINK OF CARS ON A HIGHWAY: each with its own origin and destination, relating to one other only to negotiate lane changes and left-hand turns.
FOR CARS, closeness is danger, loneliness is freedom.

PEOPLE ARE NOT CARS. CARS ARE DEAD. PEOPLE LIVE.
Living beings need one another, nurture one another, share destinies and reach them together.
When you’re alive, closeness is warmth, loneliness is suffocating.

People belong to families. Families make up communities. Communities make up the many colorful peoples of the world. And all those peoples make up a single, magnificent body with a single soul called humankind.

SOME CHOP THIS BODY into seven billion fragments and roll it back into a single mush.
They want each person to do his or her own thing and relate equally to every other individual on the planet. They don’t see the point of distinct peoples. They feel such distinctions just get in the way.

But we are like leaves extending from TWIGS BRANCHING OUT FROM LARGER TWIGS on BRANCHES OF LARGER BRANCHES, until we reach THE TRUNK AND ROOTS of us all. Each of us has our place on this TREE OF LIFE, each its source of nurture—and on this the TREE relies for its very survival.

None of us walks alone. Each carries the experiences of ancestors wherever he or she roams, along with their troubles, their traumas, their victories, their hopes and their aspirations. Our thoughts grow out from their thoughts, our destinies are shaped by their goals. At the highest peak we ever get to, there they are, holding our hand, pushing us upward, providing the shoulders on which to stand. And we share those shoulders, that consciousness, that heritage with all the brothers and sisters of our people.

That’s why your own people are so important: If you want to find peace with any other person in the world, you’ve got to start with your own brothers and sisters. Until then, you haven’t yet found peace within your own self. And only when you’ve found peace within yourself can you help us find peace for the entire world.

Every Jew is a brother or sister of a great family of many thousands of years. Where a Jew walks, there walk sages and martyrs, heroes and heroines, legends and miracles, all the way back to Abraham and Sarah, the first two Jews who challenged the whole world with their ideals. There walk the tears, the blood and the chutzpah of millennia, the legacy of those who lived, yearned and died for a world to come, a world the way it was meant to be.

Their destiny is our destiny. In us they are fulfilled. In all of us and every one of us, and all of us together. For we are all one.

When one Jew does an act of kindness, all our hands extend with his or hers. If one Jew should fall, all of us stumble. If one suffers, we all feel pain. When one rejoices, we are all uplifted. In our oneness we will find our destiny, and our destiny is to be one. For WE ARE A SINGLE BODY, breathing with a single set of lungs, pulsating with a single heart, drawing from a single well of consciousness.
WE ARE ONE. Let it be with love.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/67327/jewish/Branches.htm

YOU GET IN YOUR CARS AND TRAVEL TO FAR PLACES, RIGHT?
SOME FOLKS THINK OF PEOPLE MUCH AS WE THINK OF CARS ON A HIGHWAY.

PEOPLE ARE NOT CARS. CARS ARE DEAD. PEOPLE LIVE. Unfortunately, MANY of us cannot see the REAL difference ... Even though we were ALL made in "God's Image and God's Likeness."
MANY people value more their CARS that some (or MANY) of their own 'flesh and blood.'

"IMAGE and LIKENESS" ???! ... HMMM !!!

THREE NAMES, NINE PHRASES AND TWO NUMBERS FROM JANUARY 9TH, 2021.

I - THREE NAMES:

- EMILY

From the Latin name Aemilia, meaning STRIVING, EAGER, INDUSTRIOUS, FLATTERER, RIVAL.

- SUZANNE

The meaning of the name Suzanne is: LILY, SUSANNAH. In the apocryphal Book of Tobit Susannah courageously defended herself against wrongful accusation.
White lilies grew in the Biblical city of Susa (SHUSHAN, the city ESTHER was from) in Persia.
Form of the Hebrew name SHOSHANNAH. This was derived from the Hebrew word SHOSHAN meaning "LILY." In modern Hebrew this also means "ROSE."

COULD the names SHOSHANNAH and ROSE be "related" to the phases "ROSH HASHANAH" (Tu BiSHEVAT, the NEW YEAR FOR TREES) and "THE MONTH OF RED," respectively?!

- ANTHONY

Of Latin origin, this name means: PRICELESS ONE.
In the Bible, the name means: WORTHY OF PRAISE.

II - NINE PHRASES:

1- "FARMER MARKET": "Related" to the Harvest and Tu BiSHEVAT ?!

2- "SOME OF THE TALLEST TREES IN THE WORLD": "Related" to the NEW YEAR FOR TREES ?!

3- "ROLODEX": A desktop file containing cards for names, addresses phone numbers, etc, the Antichrist and his N.W.O. Elite shall be using to track "infidels" that REFUSE to take the Obamacare Vaccine 666 ?!

4- "SAND, DRAGON, SACRIFICE, FIRE": All those end-times "ingredients" can be found in Revelation 13.

5- "ENDLESS ONBOARD FUN": For those who, like NOAH, obey HIS "Go into the ARK" Command.

6- "THE ONE AND ONLY": Antichrist Obama, E PLURIBUS UNUM ("out of many, ONE": the motto of the United Satanic States of AmeFrica.)

7- "TWO'S COMPANY, THREE'S A CROWD": Used to say that a THIRD PERSON is not welcome when TWO PEOPLE (such as "presiden-elect" Bi-DEN and "VP-elect" Kamala) want to be alone with each other, but Antichrist Obama wants to RUN the show. By now we should know WHO is NOT going to be in the NEW (World Order) "two's company."
TIP: The one that "doesn't have what it takes" to be a N.W.O. potus.

8- "SNAPPING MY FINGERS": To attract someone's attention OR making a sudden, sharp, distinct sound ... "In a moment, in the TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trumpet. For THE TRUMPET WILL SOUND," for example ?!

9- "VERY DEBATABLE": Is JESUS "COMING SOON" ... TRUE or FALSE ?!

III - TWO NUMBERS: 72 AND 13.

NUMBER 72:

- This number relates to the EVANGELISTS.
- Was the number of languages spoken at the Tower of Babylon, according to later tradition.
- The number of disciples sent forth by Jesus in Luke 10 in some manuscripts (70 in others).
- The number of names of God, according to Kabbalah.
- The current distribution of the Book of Revelation is 22 chapters, adopted since the 13th century, but the oldest known division of the text is that of the Greek commentator Andrew of Cesary (6th century) in 72 chapters.
- The degrees of the JACOB'S LADDER were to the number of 72, according to the Zohar.
- The good god Osiris was enclosed in a coffin by 72 evil disciples and accomplices of Set.
- In Cao Đài, the number of planets between hell and heaven.
- In Islam, 72 is the number of sects or denominations that are doomed to Hell, according to Hadith.
- The number of demons sealed away by King Solomon with The Lesser Key of Solomon.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/72_(number)

- STRONG HEBREW: "Stone of the help," a place of uncommon location, also a commemorative stone.

- STRONG GREEK: A CARRYING AWAY, leading, guiding, mode of life, conduct.

NUMBER 13:

Means: REBELLION, ANGER.

- The Last Supper: At Jesus Christ's last supper, there were thirteen people around the table, counting Christ and the twelve apostles. Some believe this is unlucky because one of those thirteen, Judas Iscariot, was the betrayer of Jesus Christ and he was the 13th to sit at the table.
- A typical century has about 37 years that have 13 full moons, compared to 63 years with 12 full moons, and typically every third or fourth year has 13 full moons.
There will be 12 full moons in 2021, including 3 supermoons, a blue moon and 2 lunar eclipses.
In 2020, however, we had 13 FULL MOONS. On the JULIAN Calendar, we're (still) in year 2020.
- 'BEFORE THE LORD' (meaning he tried to take the place of God, like Antichrist Obama - Genesis 10:9), was the 13th in Ham's line (Ham was one of Noah's three sons who survived the flood).
THIRTEEN represents all the GOVERNMENTS CREATED BY MEN, and INSPIRED BY SATAN, in outright rebellion against the Eternal ... Like the Satanic DemoNcRAT government that starts on January 20, 2021 (10 days, exclusive, from today) with Antichrist Obama leading the Muslim way to HELL.

- STRONG HEBREW: The Word Origin is the same as ABDAN ("ABADDON"?!) meaning: DESTRUCTION.

- STRONG GREEK: Means Agabus, a CHRISTIAN PROPHET.

COUNTDOWN:
"FIVE, FOUR, THREE ... BRACE YOURSELVES!!!"

PROPHETIC DREAM 1/5/21 .... COUNT DOWN

01:41 In the first hand that was regular He went: FIVE and then the next one, the one that was kind of deformed, went FOUR.
01:53 And then the one again that was a normal, regular hand went THREE and that's all I've seen.
02:08 I heard THE LORD say "IT'S ALMOST HERE, IT'S ALMOST HERE. BRACE YOURSELF."

Tried by Fire Ministry - Jan 5, 2021

FIRST, "5, 6, 7, JESUS!"
THEN "5, 4, 3, BRACE YOURSELF!" ?!!!

In the video above, watchwoman Erica had her "5, 4, 3" dream on Monday, January 4, 2021.

Yesterday, Sunday, January 10th, watchwoman Holly had a very SIMILAR dream:

- Holly 2 Moons, 16 hours ago

Encouragement! I had a dream this morning that me and everyone in town looked up and saw two moons πŸŒ™ πŸŒ™ !! Everyone in town said “5,4,3,2,1!!” and THEN THE RAPTURE HAPPENED!
I found myself in a holding room type of area and I knew I was about to see Jesus! πŸ₯³ IT’S COMING, GUYS!
I love you ALL.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHBv9I2sTQ0dUd-wwaI_rQ/community

COULD Holly's “5,4,3,2,1!!” dream be a "CONFIRMATION" to Erica's “5,4,3”dream ?!

BTW, some time ago a Rabi prophesied the Rapture would happen "shortly" after Ariel Sharon's death.
SEVEN years ago, on January 11, 2014, Ariel Sharon died after being in a coma for EIGHT years.

COULD these 7 years be "related" to Charity's "5, 6, 7, Jesus!" by any chances ?!

MARANATHA !!!

PLANETARY TRIO – JUPITER, SATURN, MERCURY – LOW IN WEST AT DUSK

Behold. According to BIBLICAL ASTRONOMY:

1- JUPITER is The KING Planet.
2- SATURN is SATAN, and
3- MERCURY is GABRIEL, the MESSENGER and the TRUMPET BLOWING archangel.

For the first time since October 2015, you have a chance in the coming evenings to view a planetary trio, or three planets bunched together on the sky’s dome. At evening dusk – on January 8, 9, 10 and 11, 2021 – watch for the now-famous planets Jupiter and Saturn, fresh from their December 21 great conjunction and still close together. The third planet, Mercury, is just now coming into view. All three worlds pop out low in the west, close to the sunset point on the horizon. Jupiter will be the brightest of the three, followed by Mercury and then Saturn. Start watching them tonight and watch them move in relationship to each other!

- On January 8 and 9, bright Jupiter will be at the top of the gathering.
- The sky chart at top is for January 9, 2021, when fleet-footed Mercury will pass to the south of Saturn.
- The tightest grouping of these worlds will be on January 10.
- Then Mercury will swing to the south of Jupiter on July 11, as shown on the chart below.

Depending on your sky conditions and use of optical aid (binoculars), you should be able to watch this planetary trio for several days to a week.

=
This planetary trio on January 10, 2021 presents the first of TWO PLANETARY TRIOS in the year 2021; and the first of FOUR PLANETARY TRIOS in the 203rd decade or the period from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2030. More Here: https://earthsky.org/tonight/planetary-trio-low-in-west-at-dusk

Another RARE CONJUNCTION happening AGAIN - SOMETHING BIG IS COMING

Rare triple conjunction to happen for 3 days over planet just days after Great Conjunction - and another rare triple conjunction to happen on Feb. 13th. Tune in as we discuss the Biblical and prophetic implications of having such major signs to happen in this final generation and how it affects YOU.
2021 FIRST FRUIT OFFERING HAPPENS NOW.

Evangelist Anita Martir Rivera - Jan 9, 2021

BEHOLD. 2021 FIRST FRUIT OFFERING HAPPENS NOW.

So, SOMETHING BIG IS COMING ?!!! Is this a "CONFIRMATION" ?!

Prophetic word the LORD SAYS YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING, IT'S IN YOUR STOMACH, LIKE A KETTLE BURST!

Robb shares he is on HIGH ALERT AND IS UNDER A URGENCY.

robbwood1 - Jan 10, 2021

I warned you all since 2014. YOU DON'T LISTEN. Last Big Final Announcement 😱 COMING TO PAST : Twitter

AT THE LAST TRUMP - Jan 10, 2021

A few times I have mentioned that, on October 5, 2017, President Trump Warned of "THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM" During a Military Meeting.

I have no idea IF that CALM BEFORE THE STORM "warning" and this end-times EVENT (that happened in real life on New Year's Day) are "related."

CHECK THIS OUT: THE “STORM ACT.”

THE WHITE HOUSE: BILL ANNOUNCEMENT - Land & AGRICULTURE
ISSUED ON: JANUARY 1, 2021

On Friday, January 1, 2021, the President signed into law:

S. 3418, the “SAFEGUARDING TOMORROW THROUGH ONGOING RISK MITIGATION ACT” or the “STORM ACT,” which authorizes the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to provide capitalization grants to States to establish revolving funds to provide hazard mitigation assistance to reduce risks from disasters and natural hazards.
Source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/bill-announcement-010121/

FEMA is the government Agency in charge of Antichrist Obama's CONCENTRATION CAMPS and the GUILLOTINES that shall behead (cut off the head, decapitate) those unwilling to take the Obamacare Mark of the Beast 666.

President Donald Trump DID warn us of “THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.”
When asked what he meant, Trump replied, “YOU’LL FIND OUT.”

Behold. Those "trusting" EVIL POLITICIANS should know by now that they are our WORST enemies ... besides Antichrist Obama, of course. ALL New World Order politicians WORK for the Muslim Antichrist/Mahdi ... every SINGLE one of them: GLOBALLY speaking.

WHY we keep forgetting (or IGNORING) we're NOT wrestling against HUMAN BEINGS ?!!!

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

:hankey: Is that SOOOOOOOOOO HARD to UNDERSTAND :hankey: ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

"PROPHETIC" DREAMS and MESSAGES VS. MY "PAGAN" DREAMS and MESSAGES.

1- "PROPHETIC" DREAM: DREAM OF 2 MOONS AND HEARING WORDS. PREPARE YOURSELF.

HOMESICK 4 HEAVEN - Jan 3, 2021

- MY "PAGAN" DREAM: JANUARY 11, 2019

I saw 2 LIGHT BULBS (NOT 2 Moons) hanging on wires (12 to 18 inches long, more or less) from the ceiling. The bulbs were not lit (as they were supposed to), so a guy touched one of the bulb sockets and the bulb in the socket fell to the ground. The owner of the house, a pretty woman (I knew in the dream she was from Colombia, the South American country), wanted to change the light bulbs because she tough they had burned out. I told her that the sockets needed to be replaced, not the bulbs. Evidently, In the dream, I knew the sockets were the cause of the problem, not the light bulbs. End of DREAM.

Yes. Most likely the TWO MOON in the watchwoman's dream has nothing to do with the TWO LIGHT BULBS in mine. The ONLY "relation" I can see with them is that BOTH dreams happened in the month of JANUARY, almost TWO YEARS apart. TWO Moons, TWO light bulbs and almost TWO years: 2, 2, 2 !!!

2- "PROPHETIC" MESSAGE: RAPTURE AWARENESS - GOD ASCENDS/ANTICHRIST NEW MOON JAN. 13th @ 5:00 UTC

02:16 Time is flying by and again a lot is going on.
02:23 But it's going to really kick off on JANUARY 13th.

NOTE: January 13 is BOTH Julian December 31 (New Year's Eve) and 28 TEVET.

Hourly Watch - Jan 6, 2021

- MY "PAGAN" DREAM: SEPTEMBER 27, 2011

On 27th Avenue, take Exit 28-29 after crossing the BRIDGE.

TODAY Gregorian January 11 is 27 TEVET. TOMORROW January 12 is 28 TEVET and the following day is January 13 is 29 TEVET: The day TIME is going to really kick off."
Most likely the January 13th message and my dream have nothing in common. UNLESS January 13th (29 Tevet, the day TIME is going to really kick off") relates to Exit 28-29 in my dream, meaning:
"On 27th Avenue, take Exit 28-29 after crossing the Bridge ... when TIME is going to REALLY kick off."

3- "PROPHETIC" DREAMS:

- ONE: God PERSONALLY Revealed The NUMBER OF THE BEAST 2 The ENTIRE World YESTERDAY!!!

dockidds - Jan 11, 2021

- TWO: DREAM ABOUT THE ANTI CHRIST

AmandaLynn - Jan 10, 2021

- MY "PAGAN" DREAM: TODAY, JANUARY 11, 2021

I was still in bed early in the morning, right after dawn (the sun had been out for some time, but it wasn't dark) I heard through the bedroom's front window a commotion. I couldn't see the crowd because the glass window was way higher than the bed. I could hear a man telling a Newsman (a newspaper reporter) that OBAMA was the ANTICHRIST. The reporter paid no attention to the "whistleblower." When the crowd came to the glass window on the side of the bedroom, I could see them because this window and the bed were almost at the same height. I saw a man in the dream I knew was one of the main reporters (maybe the newspaper's owner) and I told him (from bed) "write telling people OBAMA is the ANTICHRIST!" Looking at me, he responded, "Oh, yeah. I know!" as IF he knew who Obama was. In the dream, I was under the impression this "big shot" reporter was one of Antichrist Obama's minions printing FAKE and DECEIVING "news."

4- "PROPHETIC" MESSAGE: FROM A DELETED VIDEO BY Colleen Minter:

I made a video about it at the time. Unfortunately I have deleted videos, so I have no witness. What happened in 2019? THE SANHEDRIN SACRIFICED A PASSOVER LAMB on an altar dedicated in 2018.
Do you remember the words our Father said to me in early 2019? “HE MUST BE PIERCED ON PASSOVER.” The Sanhedrin sacrificed a Passover Lamb on the 10th Nisan. ( 15 April 2019) The day Our Father gave for the lamb to be taken to their homes, cared for, fed, until the 14th Nisan. Ex 12:3-6. Not only did they perform this abomination, rejecting THE PERFECT LAMB OF GOD THE SON OF GOD JESUS CHRIST, they did it on THE DAY OF CARING FOR THE LAMB 10TH NISAN, not on PASSOVER 14TH NISAN. Complete evil wicked plans of the enemy, Satan.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtdyG2lMitiKQD0Lyn9FwnA/community

In Exodus 12, THE LORD said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt:

2 “THIS MONTH SHALL BE FOR YOU THE BEGINNING OF MONTHS. IT SHALL BE THE FIRST MONTH OF THE YEAR FOR YOU. 3 Tell all the congregation of Israel that ON THE TENTH DAY OF THIS MONTH every man shall take a lamb according to their fathers’ houses, a lamb for a household.
6 And YOU SHALL KEEP IT UNTIL THE FOURTEENTH DAY OF THIS MONTH, when the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel SHALL KILL THEIR LAMBS AT TWILIGHT.

Yes, I know. Most likely the LORD was referring to the HEBREW month of NISAN in the Calendar.
However, ASSUMING He was "actually" referring to the Gregorian JANUARY as the "beginning of GENTILE months" and to the GENTILE congregation:

1- ON THE TENTH DAY OF THIS GREGORIAN MONTH of JANUARY, every GENTILE man in the congregation shall take a LAMB according to their fathers’ houses, a lamb for a household.

2- And YOU SHALL KEEP IT UNTIL THE FOURTEENTH DAY OF THIS GREGORIAN MONTH of JANUARY, when the whole GENTILE assembly of the congregation SHALL KILL THEIR LAMBS AT TWILIGHT.

Therefore, the 10th and 14th days of this FIRST month are JANUARY 10 and JANUARY 14, respectively.
IF that assumption is "correct," COULD it be possible for our GENTILE "Passover" to happen on January 14th ... this coming Gregorian January 14th = Julian New Year's Day = 1 SHEVAT = The day the REAL Feat of TABERNACLES (SUKKOT) starts at sunset in Israel ?!

- MY "PAGAN" DREAM: JANUARY 08, 2016

GOD tells Me, "IT'S GOING TO GET WARMER BEFORE THE 'ASTEROID' FALLS."

A change in the weather pattern later this week could set the stage for more snow across the East Coast for the month of January, with some help from a familiar winter friend - the polar vortex.
ABOVE-NORMAL TEMPERATURES has been one of the weather stories across much of the East Coast so far in 2021. After the first 10 days of January, Raleigh is already 2 degrees F above normal, while cities like Syracuse, New York, Cincinnati, and Washington D.C., have recorded temperatures more than 5 degrees ABOVE NORMAL. THE ABNORMAL WARMTH is forecast to hold on for most locations through THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK. In fact, temperatures are expected to soar into the lower to middle 50s on Thursday and Friday for locations from Nashville to Washington D.C., which is 10 degrees ABOVE NORMAL for the middle of January.

But, the milder March-like conditions are not anticipated to stick around much longer with AccuWeather meteorologists predicting THE RETURN OF A MORE TYPICAL WINTER chill BY THE END OF THE WEEK. Temperatures will start tumbling in the Northern Plains and Midwest on Thursday, but the cooler air will likely reach places like the Ohio Valley on Thursday night and Friday. The cold is due to reach New England, the East Coast and even down into the southern Appalachians by late Friday or Saturday.
JANUARY 12-14: Temperatures to run well above average 15-30° most of the USA TUESDAY to THURSDAY.
January 15: After the 3-day ABNORMAL WARMTH , temperatures to drop 20-25° by Friday night.
Source: https://www.accuweather.com/en/winter-weather/cold-blast-to-pave-the-way-for-eastern-seaboard-snow-through-mid-january/880285

COULD these 3 WARMER days (January 12, 13 and 14 = 28, 29 Tevet and 1 Shevat = Julian January 1st) be "related" to God's "It's going to get warmer before the 'Asteroid' falls" in my dream?!

BONUS: A VERY "ENCOURAGING" MESSAGE (Not from me, though.)

WARNING! Share & PREPARE! MARTIAL LAW DECLARED WITHIN DAYS!!

WATCH Video HERE: https://www.lakeishainspires.com/videos

Lakeisha Inspires - Jan 10, 2021

SOON YOU WILL WITNESS A MOVE OF GOD THAT WILL SHOCK YOUR WORLD.
- January 10, 2021 12:36 PM - By: Cryptic1

I had been following the aftermath of the so called ‘capitol coup’ and found it very unsettling – not just the breach that occurred and the terrible loss of life, but also the harsh retribution that came against President Trump and the patriots. The Holy Spirit gave me the words ‘set up’.
Then I received this message.

Daughter things are not what they seem. There is political unrest, political upheaval – but I Am is in control and very aware of the machinations of EVIL MEN AND DEMONS. Yes DEMONS ARE BEHIND MUCH OF THE POLITICAL FALLOUT THAT YOUR NATION HAS WITNESSED. I speak of THE NEPHILIM, THE FALLEN ONES who have OVERTAKEN AND RESIDE IN MANY OF YOUR CONGRESS AND YOUR POLITICIANS. This is what allows these individuals to act out in the manner you are witnessing – without thought or conscience or any hint of human decency. It is because THEY ARE NOT FULLY HUMAN and have been weaponized into action as the hour of retribution is come upon them.

I WILL REPAY SAYETH THE LORD. I have said the enemy knows his time is short and so he is executing his plans of deception, deceit and the total annihilation and destruction of the human race.
But I HAVE A PLAN. Do not be swayed by what you see before you. These are but actors and players in the greatest role of their life and their plan is TO DECEIVE and DESTROY. If My people would turn to Me I would enlighten them and tell them to look to Me in all things big and small. I Am that I Am.
I created the universe could I not destroy with My hand what I have created?

Do not be deceived children. All is not what it appears. You must walk in faith in these times and turn to Me solely. I am all Truth I am Life Everlasting. Soon you will witness a turning, a shock, a displacement, a move of God that will shock your world. I Am that I Am. I Am Sovereign. I will enact justice upon this earth and soon MY HAMMER OF JUSTICE WILL FALL DOWN UPON THIS NATION.
Stand back and watch as I move My hand across your nations. Idols will fall, governments will crumble before Me, institutions will be destroyed from within.

I AM THAT I AM.
My Word will not return void. I have spoken.
THE GREAT I AM

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/soon-you-will-witness-a-move-of-god-that-will-shock-your-world-cryptic1/

Behold. Those "trusting" EVIL POLITICIANS should know by now that they are our WORST enemies ... besides Antichrist Obama, of course. ALL New World Order politicians WORK for the Muslim Antichrist/Mahdi ... every SINGLE one of them: GLOBALLY speaking.

WHY we keep forgetting (or IGNORING) we're NOT wrestling against HUMAN BEINGS ?!!!

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

:hankey: Is that SOOOOOOOOOO HARD to UNDERSTAND :hankey: ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

TRUE or FALSE ?!!!

- True
- False
- Maybe
- The STORM after the CALM?!
:thinking_face:

FROM THE BUTCHERING OF EMMANUEL TO THE RISE OF THE PHOENIX... IN 3 DAYS!!!

STEVE FLETCHER 222 - Jan 12, 2021

THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS OF THE ANTICHRIST's SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, NOR THE DESIRE OF WOMEN, nor regard any god:
for he shall magnify himself above all.

THIS IS WHAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER ELITE SAYS ON THE COVERS OF ONE OF THEIR MAGAZINES ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST.

GAY and BRAHMA "amen, a woman" images from Newsweek, a SATANIC magazine owned by the N.W.O. Elite that knows WHO and WHAT Obama is.

The Coming CORO-NAtion of THE BEAST ANTICHRISTOBAMA! THEY ARE SETTING THE STAGE!!

The Exalted Lamb 1 - Jan 7, 2021

THE UNHOLY CORONATION ... IN THE UNHOLY CORONAVIRUS NATION.

Tamara Desiree Magdalene the Lioness of THE YESHUA - Jan 7, 2021

TRUMP SUPPORTERS STORM CAPITOL?! Looks more like ANTIFA!!

The Exalted Lamb 1 - Jan 6, 2021

Soon, Satan's children, and those wondering after Antichrist Obama, will be given 42 months to worship their god from HELL with "amen and awoman" SATANIC prayers.

THE SIGN OF JONAH OR THE LAST TRUMP ?!

"An evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign, but no sign will be given to it EXCEPT THE SIGN OF JONAH"

"... with the voice of the archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible ..."

FLORIDA MANATEE FOUND WITH MESSAGE SCRAWLED ON ITS BACK

A federal investigation is underway (not UNDERWATER) after a threatened FLORIDA MANATEE (not a WHALE) is found with a word etched into its back (not with JONAH in its belly.)

MANATEE found with ‘TRUMP’ scrawled on its back in FLORIDA

A manatee was found with the word “TRUMP” scrawled on its back in a Florida swimming hole, prompting an investigation from the United States Fish and Wildlife Service, reports said Monday.
The DEFENSELESS ANIMAL was spotted with the political inscription over the weekend in the Blue Hole headwaters of the Homosassa River in Citrus County — about 80 miles northwest of Orlando, the Citrus County Chronicle reported. Witnesses reported the animal to federal authorities, the outlet said.
“It’s been my experience that this is very out of character for this community,” Craig Cavanna, a senior federal wildlife officer in charge of the investigation, told the outlet.

“Wildlife conservation is a core value in Citrus County. That’s why it’s called the Nature Coast.”
Cavana said harassment of manatees, which are protected by the Endangered Species Act, is a Class A federal crime that carried a $50,000 fine and/or up to a year in federal prison, the outlet reported.
Cavana and his team are hunting for the person, or people, responsible for the manatee DESECRATION and are currently “following leads,” he told the outlet. The slow-moving, indolent creatures migrate to the spring-fed waters along the county’s western coastline seasonally and are easily accessible to people on boats or swimmers, the outlet reported.

VESA Channel - Jan 11, 2021

I just have a very "curious" question to ask:

I don't care about the type of printing instrument(s) the "messenger" used to "inscribe" the "message."
I would like to know HOW in the SEA was the ingenious "artist" able to keep the "defenseless animal" quiet until he (or SHE) finished scrawling his (or HER) "masterpiece" on the back of the indolent creature ???!!!

WOW! I thought I could only see those type of WEIRD things in my CRAZY dreams.
Little do I know ... Obviously.

THE LAST "TRUMP" OR THE SIGN OF JONAH ... EENY, MEENY, MINY, MOE ?!!

REVELATION 12 VS JANUARY 13TH

THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT A GREAT SIGN IN HEAVEN OF A PREGNANT WOMAN:

A GREAT SIGN APPEARED IN HEAVEN: A woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 SHE WAS PREGNANT AND WAS CRYING OUT IN BIRTH PAINS AND THE AGONY OF GIVING BIRTH. 3 And ANOTHER SIGN APPEARED IN HEAVEN: behold, a great RED DRAGON, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. 4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. 5 SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A MALE CHILD, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but HER CHILD WAS CAUGHT UP TO GOD AND TO HIS THRONE, 6 and THE WOMAN FLED INTO THE WILDERNESS, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

EXPECTANT MOTHER: UNRELATED JANUARY 13TH EVENT:

US CARRIES OUT ITS 1ST EXECUTION OF FEMALE INMATE SINCE 1953

A Kansas woman was executed WEDNESDAY for strangling an EXPECTANT MOTHER in Missouri and CUTTING THE BABY FROM HER WOMB, the first time in nearly SEVEN DECADES that the U.S. government has put to death a female inmate.

Lisa Montgomery, 52, was pronounced dead at 1:31 a.m. after receiving a lethal injection at the federal prison complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. She was the 11th prisoner executed at the facility since July when President Donald Trump, an ardent supporter of capital punishment, resumed federal executions following 17 years without one.

As a CURTAIN WAS RAISED in the execution chamber, Montgomery looked momentarily bewildered as she glanced at journalists peering at her from behind thick glass. A woman standing over her shoulder leaned over, gently removed Montgomery’s FACE MASK and asked if she had any last words.
“No,” Montgomery responded in a quiet, muffled voice. She said nothing else.

She tapped her fingers nervously for several seconds — a HEART-SHAPED tattoo on her thumb — showed no signs of distress, and quickly closed her eyes. As the lethal injection began, Montgomery kept licking her lips and gasped briefly as pentobarbital, the lethal drug, entered her body through IVs on both arms. A few minutes later, her midsection throbbed for a moment, but quickly stopped.

Montgomery lay on a gurney in the PALE-GREEN execution chamber, her glasses on and her grayish brown hair spilling over a GREEN medical pillow. At 1:30 a.m., an official in BLACK gloves with a stethoscope walked into the room, listened to her heart and chest, then walked out.
She was pronounced dead a minute later.
More Here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-carries-1st-execution-female-071831031.html

- In Hebrew Baby Names, THE MEANING OF THE NAME LISA IS:
A diminutive form of Elizabeth, from Elisheba, meaning either OATH OF GOD, GOD IS MY OATH or GOD IS SATISFACTION. Also a diminutive of Bethia, meaning DAUGHTER or WORSHIPPER OF GOD.

- The name MONTGOMERY means FROM THE HILL OF THE POWERFUL MAN.

A GREAT DRAGON FALLING FROM HEAVEN: UNRELATED JANUARY 13TH EVENT:

SPACEX CARGO DRAGON SUCCEEDS IN 1ST AUTONOMOUS UNDOCKING

SpaceX’s CRS-21 Cargo Dragon undocked from the International Space Station’s Harmony module on January 12, 2021, succeeding in the world’s first-ever autonomous undocking and testing of several new vehicle upgrades.

SpaceX MADE HISTORY again, when the private space company’s CRS-21 Cargo DRAGON undocked from the Harmony module on the International Space Station (ISS) yesterday morning (January 12, 2021). It was the world’s first-ever autonomous (self-governing) undocking.
The CARGO DRAGON is expected to make its return to Earth later today, splashing down in the Gulf of Mexico after a roughly 36-hour journey.

Previous Cargo DRAGON SPACECRAFT were attached and removed from the space station using the station’s robotic Canadarm2. Yesterday’s undocking also marked the end of the first time TWO DRAGONS had been simultaneously docked to ISS.
Today, the SpaceX Crew DRAGON remains docked to ISS, still part of its current Expedition 64.
The Crew DRAGON will return to Earth later this year; more on that further down.

Yesterday’s undocking of CRS-21 Cargo DRAGON was broadcast live at 9:05 a.m. EST (14:05 UTC) via NASA’s streaming platform NASA TV. The undocking event had been originally scheduled for January 11, but bad weather at the spacecraft recovery zone prompted a one-day delay.

Astronauts currently aboard the space station monitored THE DEPARTURE, including Victor Glover, a pilot on the first operational flight of the Crew Dragon. He bid farewell to the ship, exclaiming:
"GODSPEED, Cargo DRAGON and to the RECOVERY TEAM."

On WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, DRAGON will conduct a deorbit burn at 7:37 p.m. [00:37 UTC January 14] to begin its RE-ENTRY SEQUENCE INTO EARTH’S ATMOSPHERE.

DRAGON is expected to splash down west of Tampa off the Florida coast about 8:27 p.m [01:37 UTC.]
More Here: https://earthsky.org/space/space-x-cargo-dragon-1st-autonomous-undocking-jan-2021?

JUST IN CASE: TONIGHT IS NEW YEAR’S EVE IN THE JULIAN CALENDAR:

- On December 04, 2019, Byron Searle Published this MESSAGE from GOD:

"My son, as 2019 is the YEAR OF DECISION, 2020 will be the YEAR OF RECOVERY.
Many WILL LOSE EVERYTHING while others WILL RECOVER what has been stolen from them.
My son, 2020 will prove to be a Year of GREAT CALAMITY and WAR!
My son, 2020 WILL START WITH A BANG AND END WITH A BOOM!!
"

- Today's date - (Gregorian) January 13, 2021 (JULIAN December 31, 2020) - might be just another Wednesday in the Gregorian calendar, the one that pops up on your phone or laptop. But it's the last day of the year by the old Julian calendar, which was first introduced to the world by Julius Caesar in 46 B.C.

- Today, is the Julian New Year, sometimes called the OLD NEW YEAR or the ORTHODOX NEW YEAR.

- January 13, 2014: SEVEN years ago, ARIEL SHARON was buried.

- Jan. 13, 2018: 3 years ago, Hawaii 'SEEK SHELTER' Missile Emergency Alert was "Mistakenly" Sent.

While watching this SUPERNATURAL “HARPAZO” ALERT: IN AN OPEN EYE VISION MESSIAH SHOWS TO OUR 8YR OLD ‘HOW CLOSE WE ARE’! video, the word HARPAZO made me think of this "VISIONS: TRUMP AND A HARP" video that has been posted THREE Times by watchwoman Kim Fisher (below.)

This is the reason the word HARPAZO reminded me of that vision of TRUMP and the HARP:

> HARPAZO = HARP + AZO

> TRUMP + HARP = In a moment, in the TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last TRUMP = For THE TRUMPET WILL SOUND

> AZO = Antichrist 'Zero' Obama.

At the very same time the RAPTURE takes place at the last TRUMP, Satan shall be falling like lightning from Heaven to indwell Obama so (s)he can become the LAST Antichrist.

Maybe the reason TRUMP is smiling and a HARP appears in the scenario is because the last TRUMP and HARP(azo) go together.

BONDSERVANT OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH an 14, 2021

3 VISIONS: TRUMP AND A HARP Videos.

1 - The most recent version: VISION: TRUMP AND A HARP

kim fisher - Jan 10, 2021

2- VISION: TRUMP AND A HARP - Dec. 18, 2020: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii3B-g36bYs

3- VISION OF TRUMP AND A HARP - Apr. 18, 2020: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh0o0Qj8Xss

HARPAZO = HARP + AZO

HARP = Heaven Awaits Raptured (RIGHT) People

AZO = The LEFT Behind shall face Antichrist 'Zero' Obama

TRUMP = Self Explanatory.

HARPAZO = 1 THESSALONIAN 4:16-18 = 1 CORINTHIANS 15:52 = RAPTURE

JOE BI-DEN & LADY GAGA --- TOGETHER AGAIN??? NWO IS ALL A SHOW!

Pinned by Minister Paul: Chris aka Bornforbattle74, 4 hours ago - January 20 watch

Minister Paul had a vision of a "BLUE O" he linked to Obama, whilst in prayer tonight about the upcoming inauguration I got to thinking about a few things.

Minister Paul Jan 14, 2021

A "BLUE O" linked to Obama ?!

INSANE BLUE LIGHTNING? WASHINGTON

I-5 shut down due to power lines on both sides, CRAZY BLUE LIGHTNING, And not a single sound of thunder.

Marfoogle News - Jan 13, 2021

GREAT W.HORE LADY GAGA, J(ezebel)-Lo TO HEADLINE Bi-DEN INAUGURATION

Sisters in Satan, Lady GettingAntichristGoingAgain (Gaga) and Jen-inferNO Lo-w
President-elect Joe Bi-DEN may not have big crowds at his coronavirus-limited inauguration, but he won't be lacking for STAR POWER (those falling from Heaven with the RED DRAGON.)

The Presidential Inaugural Committee announced Thursday that pop (with TWO Os) star Lady Gaga will sing the National Anthem and Jennifer Lopez will perform a musical number at the Capitol ceremony next week. More SATANIC News Here:
https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2021/01/14/956758677/lady-gaga-j-lo-to-headline-biden-inauguration

ABOUT LADY LIBERTY AND THE UNITED STATES

God is about to say .... ARISE!

firegoggles - Jan 13, 2021

LADY GAGA BECOMES THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!

Pastimers - World's Best & Worst - Oct 6, 2012

LADY GAGA AS LADY LIBERTY

=
Sources - PIC 1: https://www.deviantart.com/yurintroubl/art/Lady-Gaga-as-Lady-Liberty-166882656 =
PIC 2: Lady Gaga As Statue Of Liberty On V (V for Covid-19 VACCINE) Magazine’s New York Issue Cover https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lady-gaga-as-statue-of-li_n_703744?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJmzABALYZFiP5c3_Ts7mThU8KVmKqkOPfniyNrIP3362_fWPni_9dYdX9NuxMi4T7z6OpCYhW0dPvqRzaHZfkf0gTgm9GdfJ1qOeZ1fPomAypxCZOFJnbLV0fDLYQfdYr5wZL2w3vl5faPJOVlGWYsnIohHZLzK9mhJoNy1h771

god BLESSING AMERICA

OBAMA VICTORY: THE AMERICAN DREAM COMES TRUE

FALLING FROM THE Sky News - Nov 5, 2008

ANTICHRIST OBAMA'S LAWLESS VICTORY WAS WHEN THE AMERICAN DREAM CAME TRUE ?!!!!!!

Does that mean for me (and the rest that doesn't wonder after the BEAST from the sea and last Antichrist, Barack Hussein 'Z'Obama) the "American Dream" has never come and will NEVER come as long as we live in this SATANIC AmeFrican country ?!

All I'm living right now is the AmeFrican NIGHTMARE ... that's for sure!!!

:hankey: The "American Dream" :hankey: CAME TRUE :hankey: ... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY ?!!! :open_mouth:

YOUNG MOON AND MERCURY IN MID-JANUARY 2021

WATCH FOR THE YOUNG MOON AND MERCURY

According to Biblical Astronomy:
THE MOON is BRIDE OF CHRIST and MERCURY is GABRIEL, the messenger and the TRUMPET BLOWING archangel.

Tonight and tomorrow, the WAXING CRESCENT MOON will appear as an increasingly fatter crescent pointing toward MERCURY. Look low in the western TWILIGHT sky, near the sunset point, for both.
The nearby bright star is FOMALHAUT in the constellation Piscis Austrinus the SOUTHERN FISH.

Maybe you saw the planet MERCURY last week, near JUPITER and SATURN, when these three worlds formed a PLANETARY TRIO? Now Jupiter and Saturn are difficult to see in the glare of TWILIGHT (though you might still snag bright Jupiter with binoculars, shortly after the sun goes down).
And, meanwhile, Mercury has ascended higher in the western twilight.

On January 14, 15 and 16, 2021, the innermost planet will be near the WAXING CRESCENT – or young moon – which is just returning to the evening sky after NEW MOON on January 12-13.
Find an unobstructed horizon in the direction of sunset, and look for the moon and Mercury to pop out into the evening twilight as dusk ebbs into DARKNESS. The nearby bright star will be Fomalhaut in Piscis Austrinus the Southern Fish.
FOMALHAUT is sometimes called the LONELIEST STAR, but it’s not so lonely now!

=
This 'BRIGHT' MOON looks very similar to the PAC-MAN MOON in my dream

Although Mercury ("Gabriel") is now dimming slightly day by day, it’ll also continue to climb farther away from the setting sun until reaching its greatest eastern (evening) elongation – its maximum angular distance of 18.6 degrees – from the sun on the evening of January 23, 2021, for the Americas.

More Here: https://earthsky.org/tonight/young-moon-and-mercury-in-mid-january?utm_source=EarthSky+News

DREAM: TRUMP SAYING 15-19

A FEW COMMENTS:

- Time 4Knowledge: Calender is for "Days"/"Dates". Pres. Trump was "Counting the Days."
The Name IVANKA means: "GOD IS GRACIOUS ." The number 19 denotes "God's perfect order in regard to Judgment". Israel's Kingdom was "Split" after 19 kings. (Source: Bible study.org)
There's more on the number 19 to "Ponder", Sis. Blessings!!!

MY COMMENT: We already know what the names DONALD, JOHN and TRUMP mean.

- Holly 2 Moons: So, a “SHOUT” from someone named “TRUMP” 🎺 was given on the 19th!
And 1-19 is 911.

- Journeyman: I looked and 9/11 was Tuesday and this 1/19 is also Tuesday. And the media keeps bringing up a future event which they probably know about and they comparing it to 9/11.
So much preprogramming going on. Our time here is short.

kim fisher - Jan 15, 2021

JUST IN CASE.

Monday, JANUARY 19th, is Martin Luther King Jr. Day (aka, MLK Day), a FEDERAL HOLIDAY in the United States marking the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. It is observed on the THIRD MONDAY of January each year. King's birthday is January 15, NOT the 3rd Monday of January.

- The name MARTIN comes from the Latin name MARTINUS, which is a late derived form of the name of THE ROMAN GOD MARS, the protective godhead of the Latins, and therefore THE GOD OF WAR.
The meaning is usually rendered in reference to the god as "OF MARS," WARRIOR or "OF WAR/WARLIKE" ("martial" ... LAW?!)

- As a German surname, LUTHER is derived from a Germanic personal name compounded from the words liut, "PEOPLE", and heri, "ARMY." Therefore, the name means: "ARMY PEOPLE."
As a rare English surname, it means "LUTE PLAYER." Luther is also derived from the Greek name ELEUTHERIUS, which means: “free, the liberator.”

LUTE PLAYER?! Does this mean while America will be playing the LUTE the day before Trump's last day as Potus while the TRUMP will be playing a HARP until he finishes his "15, 16, 17, 19" count?!
VERY Interesting!!!

- KING: This word is self-explanatory. These are some of its meaning: ruler, sovereign, MONARCH ("butterfly"), supreme ruler, crowned head, majesty, Crown ('Corona"), head of state, royal personage, emperor, PRINCE, potentate, overlord, liege lord, LORD, leader ("NWO"), chief ("POTUS.")

In the past, the word KING meant: Make someone king.

The word MIGHT be "related" to Prince AKEEM ("A King", Eddie Murphy) from Zamunda.

Also, the KING is the most important chess piece, of which each player has one, which the opponent has to CHECKMATE in order to win.

On December 13, 2015 a watchman posted that, at THE CLIMATE SUMMIT IN PARIS, :hankey: Antichrist Obama :hankey: was a chessmaster (:hankey: a KING, the "king" of ALL New World Order Leaders:hankey: ), not a pawn.
The meeting of the most important WORLD LEADERS during the 2015 UN climate change conference resulted in THE PARIS AGREEMENT ... with "king" (or PHARAOH) Obama presiding.

:speaking_head_in_silhouette: THE KING OF Kings IS HERE !!! :crown: :rainbow: https://444prophecynews.com/the-king-of-kings-is-here-brian-ethier/ :sheep:

oh cripes on a crutch, not again.

CHANGES COMING TO YOUR WORLD

On 1.13.21 I was given this message. Then today 1.15.21 I woke up to the name ‘Pelosi’ which was already contained in the message given but which reaffirmed what I had received earlier. The world is watching to see what will happen in the American political arena in the coming week as the January 20, 2021 Inauguration date draws near. Change is no doubt coming to the world but even more so to the nation of America. The message follows.

Daughter the time has come to speak of changes coming to your world. The stage is being set as the drama unfolds, a new narrative so to speak. Pelosi your congressional leader will fall by the wayside as will many of her cronies and cohorts. Evil will have its day but so too will My hand of justice move upon your nation’s capitol. I am not so far removed from man that I cannot see the evil intents of their heart.
I Am that I Am.
More Here: https://444prophecynews.com/changes-coming-to-your-world-cryptic1/

STATES DECLARE EMERGENCIES, CLOSE CAPITOLS AHEAD OF RALLIES

Responding to warnings of potentially violent demonstrations, governors across the nation are calling out National Guard troops, declaring states of emergency and closing their capitols to the public ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration next week.

Though details remain murky, demonstrations are expected at state capitols beginning Sunday and leading up to Biden's succession of President Donald Trump on Wednesday.

The FBI has warned of the potential for violence at all state capitols and has said it is tracking an “extensive amount of concerning online chatter,” including calls for armed protests.
More Here: https://news.yahoo.com/states-declare-emergencies-close-capitols-205613133.html

‘I NEED TO PROTECT MYSELF IN CASE THERE IS A CIVIL WAR’: WHY MIDDLE-CLASS AMERICA IS ARMING UP

A construction company owner is one of nearly five million Americans who have purchased their first firearm over the past 12 months, driving what analysts are calling the greatest gun-buying spree in the country’s history.

THE SEEDS WERE SOWN with the onset of the pandemic last spring, and grew in response to Black Lives Matter demonstrations and pro-Trump rallies over the summer. But for many of Jimmy Gong’s customers in Mineola – a suburban village 20 miles east of the skyscrapers of Manhattan – the storming of the Capitol by pro-Trump demonstrators on January 6 was the inflection point.
More Here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/protect-myself-case-civil-war-180219516.html

WHAT HISTORY CAN TEACH BIDEN ABOUT FACING INSURRECTION ON INAUGURATION DAY

On January 20, Joe Biden will be inaugurated the next President of the United States. But his Inauguration Day comes amid increased threats from extremists who falsely challenge the legitimacy of his election. As a result, the President-elect will no longer be taking Amtrak to Washington DC for his ceremony. An inauguration rehearsal scheduled for Sunday has been postponed. And the National Mall is closed through at least next Thursday.

These security measures follow last week's violent insurrection against the Capitol. Even as the political fallout from the events of January 6 continues -- including Wednesday's historic vote by the House of Representatives to impeach Trump for a second time -- THE SIGHT OF THOUSANDS OF NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS STATIONED INSIDE THE CAPITOL AND ACROSS WASHINGTON DC POINTS TO THE CONTINUED DANGER OF VIOLENCE FACING THE CAPITAL.

However, AMERICA HAS BEEN HERE BEFORE. The country has faced insurrectionary threats TWICE following contested presidential elections -- from 1860 to 1861, prior to the inauguration of ABRAHAM LINCOLN, and from 1876 to 1877, in the lead-up to the inauguration of RUTHERFORD B. HAYES.
In each instance, these threats prompted increased military presence on the day of the incoming Presidents' swearing-in.

Though neither administration achieved their stated goals, the newly-elected Presidents' commitments to PROTECTING DEMOCRACY were worthy aspirations for their time -- and our own. Similarly, Biden's inauguration will not only fulfill a constitutional obligation, but it will also reinforce Americans' resolve that threats of violence WILL NOT STOP THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS FROM CONTINUING ("democratic process" is the DemoNcRATs' COMMUNISM under their new -World Order- normal.)
More Here: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/opinions/lincoln-hayes-biden-inauguration-day-balcerski/index.html

January 16th, 2021 is both APPRECIATE A DRAGON DAY and RELIGIOUS FREEDOM DAY!
With those two "holidays," today has to be a very important SABBATH for GOD. Enjoy it, FATHER !!!

PARALLEL 1 THESS 4:14 AND "THE TRUMPET OF GOD SHALL SOUND" AND 1 CORINTHIANS 15:52 "FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND"

01:20 Trump's final big announcement it's been put out in twitter and taken down.
01:23 For the evidence that he has a big announcement coming in a matter of days.
01:28 The deadline is JANUARY 20th.
01:32 The doomsday clock was September 23rd, 2020.
01:36 Count those days to January 20th. It is 120 days.
01:51 Trump ends his fulfillment on the day of January 20th as the SEVENTH KING OF BABYLON.

"COINCIDENTALLY," January 20 = 1/20 = 120 ... GOD's 120 days ?!

AT THE LAST TRUMP - Jan 14, 2021

Dream of TRUMP saying "15, 16, 17, 18, 19" and his term ends on January 20th = 1/20 = 120 ...
GOD's “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years” ?!

Re: πŸ’£ The Secret To The RAPTURE is in the Name of YAHWEH ... And The Month of JANUARY ?!

THE TREES / THE MOUNTAINS / THE WATERFALLS - JOURNEY INTO ETERNITY (Part 7)

THE TREES

The trees are splendorous, a colorful rustle of beauty that seems to whisper your name as they sway gently in the realm of the freedom of the winds. Some look exotic, ornamental; some are lush evergreens, while some are broad-leafed, russet-colored. Some are tall and verdant, with branches embracing the sky, extensive, delightful in this peaceful place, which looks almost uninhabited.
The trees here are unrivaled, radiantly fresh and lush—it is a calming place of astonishing beauty.

THE MOUNTAINS

There is something noble about the mountains here; maybe it is their grandeur or their spectacular look at the summits as they rise up majestically, in their loftiness, with breathtaking views.
Rising from the ground, they look gigantic as they stand on their tippy toes, kissing the sky.
The summits of these mountains look so inviting, as if they are calling to you and me to come, come up here; there is a better view at the top.

THE WATERFALLS

In the Eternal Paradise, the waterfalls—there are many of them—you will watch in amazement as the water cascades down the cliff. The crystal pearls of bubbles look like teardrops as the water hurtles down the slopes in a joyful rush to embrace the ground.
The waterfalls are cool and crystal clear. The gentle breeze blows cool mist into your face, caresses your face with slow wet kisses that you can feel for days, kisses that, without uttering a single word, speak to your soul like a welcoming gladness that you are here.
Each is different; none are the same. You will look with wide eyes as you view each one; each one is like a poem from the Living God. They will ravish your heart as you gaze at the picturesque elegance of these beauties. They will turn you into a story-teller.

See Parts 1 – 6 Here:
https://444prophecynews.com/the-trees-the-mountains-the-waterfalls-journey-into-eternity-part-7-avidan/

Behold. Part 1 shows what the PSALMIST proclaims In PSALM 61:

“Lead me, lead me to THE ROCK,
that is HIGHER than I,
For You are a Tower of Strength.
In YOUR TABERNACLE I will abide forever,
Mercy and truth will cover me.
In YOUR TABERNACLE I will abide forever,
Trusting in the shelter of YOUR WINGS.”

According to watchwoman Renee M, January 1st was the "GENTILE FEAST OF TRUMPETS."
Therefore, January 10th was the GENTILE YOM KIPPUR and the GENTILE FEAST OF TABERNACLES/SUKKOT started on January 14th = 1 SHEVAT = Julian January 1st = Julian New Year's Day. January 21 and 22nd will be the 7th and 8th days of the Gentile Feast of Tabernacles, respectively.

Today, January 16th, watchwoman Holly 2 Moons posted this COMMUNITY message:

"πŸ’£ DREAM TODAY ON 1/16: A house of people who were of middle eastern descent began to bomb the whole neighborhood. I saw bombs going off everywhere, and they threw one at my feet. Rhonda Empson was with me and we began to pray to the Lord for protection. I KNEW IN THE DREAM THAT IT WAS THE 1ST DAY OF THE YEAR...NEW YEARS DAY. I saw lights strung up on houses, just plain, colorless lights.
NOTE: I’m wondering if the bombs could symbolize an EMP because of the fact that Rhonda EMP-son was there? Just a thought. Also I wonder if the NEW YEARS was pointing to Nisan 1- the Biblical New Year, which falls in March. I did have a dream several years back of a nuclear event taking place in March so maybe they’re related - or maybe not at all.
"

MY COMMENT:

Holly's NEW YEARS DAY MIGHT be pointing to TU BISHVAT (aka, ROSH HASHANAH La'Ilanot, literally 'NEW YEAR OF THE TREES') the Jewish holiday occurring on the 15th day of the Hebrew month of SHEVAT (THURSDAY, January 28, 2021.)

Re: πŸ’£ The Secret To The RAPTURE is in the Name of YAHWEH ... And The Month of JANUARY ?!

A STRONG EARTHQUAKE MAY STRIKE WASHINGTON DC AREA TODAY, JANUARY 17TH ?!

I was watching a Christian minister speaking about what we can do as Christians in light of all the major problems we now face with the pandemic, economy and election concerns. The minister reminded us to cast our cares upon the Lord.
Suddenly the Holy Spirit directed my thoughts towards how the Lord might show His condemnation for those who have created these stressful conditions.
The first thing that came to mind was a powerful earthquake.

More Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2021/bobware117-1.htm

A VERY WEIRD "COINCIDENCE" or just a VERY CRAZY DREAM ?!

A VISION OF WASHINGTON DC & NOAH’S ARK
Posted by: Celestino, January 17, 2021 at 3:31 PM

Jan 11 2021
I fell asleep again while praying, but as I woke up The Holy Spirit gave me a picture that gave me hope for America. I SAW WHAT I KNEW WAS NOAH’S ARK, it was resting on its side, I knew it had just landed, or COME TO REST IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE OR THE CAPITOL IN WASHINGTON DC.
As I thought about it, two words came to me, one was “MULTIPLY“, the other was “A NEW BEGINNING.”
There may be much more here than I understand, but what I understood was that America will be coming into a time where the Kingdom of God will thrive once again.
Celestino

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/a-vision-of-washington-dc-noahs-ark-celestino/

Right after I read this "strange" dream, I remembered a part of a movie I watched a few years back of an ARK landing somewhere in Washington, DC. I could not remember the name of the movie, but I could remember the name of the actor that played the main character: Steve Carell.

After doing a little "googling," I was able to find the name of the "American fantasy disaster comedy film," according to Wikipedia: "EVAN ALMIGHTY," a 2007 standalone sequel and spin-off of BRUCE ALMIGHTY (2003).

It stars Steve Carell and Morgan Freeman reprising their roles as Evan Baxter and God, respectively, with newcomers Lauren Graham and John Goodman. THE FILM IS A MODERN-DAY RETELLING OF NOAH'S ARK, WHICH EVAN RELUCTANTLY RE-ENACTS BECAUSE GOD COMMANDS HIM TO DO SO AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE HIM DO IT EVEN AS EVAN PURSUES A NEW CAREER IN GOVERNMENT.

PLOT

Newly elected to Congress, former local television news reporter Evan Baxter (Steve Carell) leaves his hometown of BUFFALO, New York, and later moves to the community of Prestige Crest, located in the fictional town of Huntsville, Virginia, where his congressional campaign officially declares that HE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD (very similar to Obama's 2007 "We Can Change the World.") Evan prays to God (Morgan Freeman) to give him this opportunity.

His wife, Joan (Lauren Graham), also prays that she, Evan and their three sons Dylan (Johnny Simmons), Jordan (Graham Phillips) and Ryan (Jimmy Bennett) will be closer together as a family. On his first day, Evan receives a letter from his greedy boss, Congressman Chuck Long (John Goodman), who provides him with a prime office and the opportunity to join Long as the junior co-sponsor to his Citizens' Integration of Public Lands Act (CINPLAN) bill. Over the next several days, strange events in Evan's life occur: EIGHT vacant lots in Prestige Crest are purchased under his name, and ancient tools and gopher wood are delivered there.

Pairs of animals start following him around everywhere he goes. He uncontrollably starts growing a beard that keeps instantly growing back no matter how many times he shaves.
The number 614 starts appearing in various forms throughout his daily routines.
Evan comes to realize that this number actually refers to verse 14 in chapter 6 of the Book of Genesis, where GOD INSTRUCTS NOAH TO BUILD AN ARK IN PREPARATION FOR A COMING FLOOD.

Although Evan initially rejects this idea, God himself starts appearing to Evan in various guises, assuring him that a flood will come and THE ONLY WAY EVAN CAN CHANGE THE WORLD WILL BE TO BUILD THE ARK. Evan himself decides to start building the ark with the tools and materials provided, giving him an opportunity to get closer to his sons, although Joan sees this as a midlife crisis.

Although Evan still maintains his career in Congress, his appearance alienates his three staffers, Rita Daniels (Wanda Sykes), Marty Stringer (John Michael Higgins), and Eugene Tennanbaum (Jonah Hill), and the animals that follow him everywhere become very disruptive. God reappears and provides Evan a robe, and warns him THE FLOOD WILL COME MID-DAY ON SEPTEMBER 22.

When Evan dons the robe, he finds he is unable to wear any other clothes, the robe seemingly displacing anything else he wears. Outraged by Evan's slothful appearance, Long has his name removed from the Public Land Act bill. Believing that Evan has gone insane, Joan leaves him, causing Evan to continue building the ark alone. God later disguises himself as a waiter and speaks to Joan in a restaurant, assuring her that she should see this as an opportunity for the entire family to get closer to each other. Joan is inspired and finally returns with the kids to help Evan finish the ark to prepare for the flood.

On September 22, Evan's staffers show him evidence that Long had planned to build Prestige Crest after damming off a nearby water source, but Long had cut many corners in building the dam.
The staffers suspect Long would do the same with the Public Land Act Bill. With the ark complete, the police try to destroy it with a wrecking ball, as it violates land codes. As animals start to load the ark, and rain falls, Evan realizes that the flood will be a result of Long's dam failing.

He warns the onlookers to get aboard the ark as the dam indeed breaks, destroying all of Prestige Crest. THE ARK LATER FLOODS THE STREETS OF WASHINGTON, D.C. AND COMES TO A HALT IN FRONT OF THE CAPITOL, INTERRUPTING THE VOTE FOR THE PUBLIC LAND ACT BILL.
This results in Evan accusing Long's cost-cutting of being responsible for the dam's failure, leading to several other members of Congress voting against the bill.

Long is investigated for profiteering, while all the animals are returned to their natural habitats.
Evan is finally reinstated in Congress, with all the changes forced on him by God are no longer remaining. Evan re-encounters God during a hike, and God states that Evan's life is now perfect as he prayed for, being closer to his family and having changed the world for the better through his one Act of Random Kindness (ARK.)

EVAN ALMIGHTY (10/10) Movie CLIP - CONGRESS GETS AN ARK (2007)

Movieclips - Jun 1, 2011

EITHER A VERY WEIRD "COINCIDENCE" or just a VERY CRAZY DREAM ... the "similarity" of the ARK in the dream and the ARK in the movie BOTH landing in front of the CAPITOL is ______________ !!!

WHEN THE KING LEAVES THE PALACE

Edward Umling - Jan 17, 2021

JANUARY 18 EVENTS

- Jan 18, 2012: The LORD: "DOOR to shut, as Days of NOAH, Prepare." TRUMPETS sound.
- Jan 18, 2018: The LORD: "Are YOU ready for the FIREWORKS?"
- Jan 18, 2020: Jack Van Impe died at age 88.
- Jan 18, 2020: FEMINIST crowd turn out for the 4th annual Women's March.
- Jan 18, 2020: Souza mocked Trump's imPEACHment with photo of AC Obama eating a PEACH.

EX-OBAMA PHOTOGRAPHER MOCKS DONALD TRUMP WITH A PEACH OF AN OLD PICTURE
“POTUS with a PEACH as opposed to an imPEACHed POTUS,” Souza captioned the 2009 snap of Obama inside a Kroger supermarket in Bristol, Virginia.

The price label on the PEACHES: $1.19 (1.19 = 1/19 = January 19 ?!)
More Here: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pete-souza-donald-trump-obama-peach-photo_n_5e22b1d9c5b674e44b987532

PRESIDENT TRUMP IMPEACHMENT TRIAL

ABC News - Jan 18, 2021

Hourly Watch - 7 hours ago
Jesus Christ is coming back to take us to the place he prepared for us and until then just a heads up fam! With Jesus Christ all things are possible:
On Mon. 18 Jan. the US Republic would be restored to the original Constitution and return power to The People. To make that happen, the Mass Media and Internet would go offline while the Emergency Broadcast System was activated with messages from President Trump.
On Sunday 17 Jan the below was sent from a high up US Military Intel Contact:
“According to the latest schedule everything will be exposed sometime between Sunday afternoon and Monday night. The timer has been set for those two particular days. During that time the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) will be activated. President Trump will send out a message, “My fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon us.” “There will be seven presidential text messages sent from him via Air Force One following the message “The Storm is Upon Us.” That puts us under full global martial law.
“Via the EBS and on authorized devices, there will be an eight hour video played three times a day for ten days straight. They contain video confessions of high profile elite individuals being exposed for their Crimes Against Humanity at their military tribunals.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/c/HourlyWatch/community

1- BRACE YOURSELF BE PREPARED Part 2 - January 15, 2021 2:00 PM - Amanda White: https://444prophecynews.com/brace-yourself-be-prepared-part-2-amanda-white/

2- BRACE YOURSELF. BE PREPARED - August 18, 2020 12:51 PM - Amanda White: https://444prophecynews.com/brace-yourself-be-prepared-amanda-white/

3- WHEN I SAY “BRACE YOURSELF. BE PREPARED.” I MEANT IT - January 15, 2021 2:00 PM - Amanda White: https://444prophecynews.com/when-i-say-brace-yourself-be-prepared-i-meant-it-amanda-white/

4- STORE MORE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. GREAT FAMINE COMING- LAST WARNING! - September 4, 2020 4:30 PM - Amanda White:
https://444prophecynews.com/store-more-now-before-it-is-too-late-great-famine-coming-last-warning-amanda-white/

A LAST DAYS WARNING

Tony Lamb - Jan 18, 2021

ROD SERLING SCARES HIS ACTORS

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWILIGHT ZONE CHARACTERS HEAR ROD SERLING'S EPISODE INTRODUCTION.

"The word that Mrs. Bronson is unable to put into the hot still sudden air is doomed because the people you've just seen have been handed a DEATH SENTENCE. One month ago, the earth suddenly changed its elliptical orbit and, in doing so, began to follow a path which gradually moment by moment, day by day, took it closer to the Sun and all of man's little devices to stir up the air and no longer luxuries they happen to be pitiful and panicky keys to survival. The time is 5 MINUTES TO 12 MIDNIGHT.
There is no MORE DARKNESS. The place is NEW YORK CITY and this is THE EVE OF THE END because EVEN AT MIDNIGHT IT'S HIGH NOON. The HOTTEST DAY IN HISTORY and you're about to spend it in THE TWILIGHT ZONE.
"

Nik Kelliher - Aug 4, 2015

Dream - IT’S COMING! IT’S COMING! IT’S COMING!

NEW YORK CITY ... AGAIN !!!

4TRUTH - Jan 10, 2021

JUST HEARD IN MY SPIRIT: LOVE IS IN THE AIR

kim fisher - Jan 18, 2021

kim fisher's COMMUNITY - 58 minutes ago

Skylar: "Be a ready, be alright, i know it, going away, be awake."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4MPTxB6kcmMs2hK61oZfw/community

RAPTURE, CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!!

Megan Smith - Jan 18, 2021

RAPTURE - JANUARY 19TH IS TRUMPS 1,459TH DAY IN OFFICE & STRONGS 1459 DEFINITION IS: TO LEAVE BEHIND

Hourly Watch - Jan 17, 2021

JAN 20 DARKNESS & THE ANCIENT OF DAYS

Mystik Center - Jan 17, 2021

πŸ‘‘ 911 EMERGENCY: THREE DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYER JAN 19-21, 2021 πŸ‘‘

YHWH GLORY ENDTIME MINISTRY - Jan 18, 2021

THE FALL OF BABYLON (AMERICA, THE GREAT W.HORE)

1 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was made bright with his glory. 2 And he called out with a mighty voice:
“FALLEN, FALLEN IS BABYLON THE GREAT!
SHE HAS BECOME A DWELLING PLACE FOR DEMONS,
A HAUNT FOR EVERY UNCLEAN SPIRIT,
A HAUNT FOR EVERY UNCLEAN BIRD,
A HAUNT FOR EVERY UNCLEAN AND DETESTABLE BEAST.
3 For all nations have drunk
the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality,
and the kings of the earth have committed immorality with her,
and the merchants of the earth have grown rich from the power of her luxurious living.”
4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying:
“COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE,
LEST YOU TAKE PART IN HER SINS,
LEST YOU SHARE IN HER PLAGUES.

AMERICA IS FALLEN

Watch Woman 4 Christ - Jan 18, 2021

Prophetic Word...THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE SUDDENLY

Tried by Fire Ministry - Jan 16, 2021

2 Dreams / GONE IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE / Something Perplexing BEFORE Going Home ...
A "SUDDEN" CONFIRMATION ?!

03:47 I didn't have time to blink. So, that goes within the twinkling of an eye.
03:56 This event, whenever it's going to happen, is going to happen so SUDDENLY there is not going to be any warning. He isn't going to tell you before it happens.

- ANDREA is a given name which is common worldwide for both males and females, cognate to Andreas and Andrew, the first Apostle in the New Testament. This name derives from the Ancient Greek “Andréas, meaning “man, adult male, husband (Bridegroom.)” In turn the name means “manly and strong, courageous and warrior”.
- ANDER is a variant of the Greek name "Andreas" which means robust, virile, brave, fighter and sportsman. Also, Ander (as a boy's name) is of Scandinavian and Greek origin meaning "LION MAN."

Andrea Child of the Most High - Jan 18, 2021

COUNTDOWN/ JANUARY 16, 2021

00:52 I'm not going to work no more. I'm so sure that we are going to leave I'm quitting my job.
01:01 So, because the LORD showed me ONCE TRUMP'S GONE, I'M GONE !

Mark Allison 88 - Jan 16, 2021

21st JANUARY 2021 is 117. Hallelujah! Glory to God!

Pearl Kolleri - Jan 18, 2021

117th CONGRESS POINTS TO RESURRECTION, RAPTURE.

rodyd61169 - Jan 7, 2021

I am AMAZED...(Not Really...!)

NOTE: This video was published TODAY, January 19, 2021. However, the calendar on the wall is still showing DECEMBER 2020. What COULD be the reason?!

a- The Watchman for the Great Day forgot to get a new one.
b- He believes we're still in December 2020.
c- He doesn't care about "dates" anymore.
d- He believes what Renee M., Diane Olivieri and others have been saying about the calendars being OFF one month.
e- NONE of be above (i.e., He cannot "afford" to buy a new calendar.)

Watchman for that Great Day - Jan 19, 2021

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

The New World Order is a conspiracy theory which posits a new period of history bringing about a major change in the world with the balance of world power. This New World Order is theorized by some to involve a group or groups of elitist people bent on ruling the world through a single worldwide system of government. The appeal of this New World Order lies in its proposal to free the world of wars and political strife, and its promises to eradicate poverty, disease, and hunger. Its purpose is to meet the needs and hopes of all mankind through worldwide peace. Also labeled the new “era of globalization,” this New World Order will supposedly do away with the need for diverse world governments. This will be accomplished by the installation of a one-world political system or body. One means to achieve this is by eliminating all lines and borders demarcating the nations of the world. To effect all this change, it is believed that the New World Order will emphasize tolerance through the promotion and acceptance of other cultures and their values and ideologies. Its ultimate goal is a sense of unity and oneness with all people speaking the same language. Other objectives include the use of a single, world-wide currency, as well as oneness in politics, religion, and moral values. As a result, conspiracy theorists believe, the world will be under one rule, that of one government that promises worldwide peace, the absence of war, and the elimination of all political unrest. Though it may be agreed that man needs hope in order to endure this life and have peace of mind, the problem lies in where man searches for such hope.
The Scriptures are clear concerning all these things. As Christians, we are commanded to obey and respect those in authority, including our government. However, we can easily see that there are some severe consequences of such a New World Order, both from an economic and a religious standpoint (Romans 13:1-7; Acts 5:29). The problem with the acceptance and approval of any New World Order is that no government has ever offered, nor will it ever offer, real hope and peace for mankind. When man turns to government to provide worldwide peace and hope, he becomes disillusioned and enslaved by its false promises. History has proven time and again that no quasi-world empire has ever survived, simply because of its innate flaws of greed, corruption, and quest for power. Those who desire the ushering in of a New World Order, whether secular or religious, are in for a rude awakening. The truth is that false religious teachings cannot bring utopia into being, regardless of man’s creativity and ingenuity. Only heaven brings lasting peace and happiness. The Bible makes it very clear that all things associated with this life on earth with its sufferings, its decay, its discontent, and death will continue with this physical life (2 Corinthians 4:16; Hebrews 9:27). It is also clear that all these things are completely unknown in the heavenly city (Revelation 21:3-7 and Revelation 22). They will be done away with.
Yes, hope is needed. But it is the hope of heaven we need, not the false hope of a New World Order.
The one hope for all believers lies only in heaven (John 14:1-4). It is not here on this earth.

Rapture Ready!!! - Jan 17, 2021

1 2