Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A New Day in America

A New (World Order) DARK Day in AmeFrica, the Great W.Hore that HATES GOD.

SATANIST Joseph R. BiDEN, Jr. to be sworn-in as 46th potus and SATANIST/FEMINIST Kamala Harris as the FIRST (and LAST) FEMALE VP EVER.

According to watchwoman Joni Bonnette, The Lord said: "THE RIDE BEGINS." Then, HE reminded her of the ROLLER COASTER RIDE.

Compare that roller coaster ride to the roller coaster ride in watchwoman Andrea Child of the Most High's VIDEO:

01:28 In the dream, I started crying hysterically. I was crying like I hadn't cried since I was a child. I mean, crying hard. I was crying very hard.
01:40 I was crying because my stomach had done a flip. In real life, I DON'T LIKE ROLLER COASTERS because of the way, when you go down, HOW IT MAKES YOUR STOMACH FEEL.
01:50 I just hate that. i hate that, i hate that. So, that's why I was crying in the dream.

According to watchwoman Holly 2 Moons, one or two years ago, she kept hearing (over and over) in her spirit: “INAUGURATION DAY.”

DemoNcRAT Obama presented HIMSELF as the candidate of CHANGE in 2007 and worked to lure DemoNcRATs with ads that promised heady possibilities: “We Can End a WAR (on CHRISTMAS),"
"We Can Save the PLANET (of the APES)," "We Can CHANGE the WORLD (to a NEW one.)"

When the last Antichrist ILLEGALLY "won" the presidency, according to the SATANIC New World Order Elite's "NEW NORMAL," the GAY son of BLACK Satan and WHITE Stanley Ann became the "first BLACK" potus ever, not the first MULATTO (black/white/"oreo") from HELL (born in KENYA), like he actually is.

I WILL EXPOSE THEM FOR WHOM THEY TRULY ARE, FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

This is how BLACK Antichrist Barack Hussein Barry Soetoro Obama-Robinson looks in his DARK Muslim spirit. Notice the three 6s in the picture (tail, shadow, ear.)

THE LORD has had me in much fasting and prayer. I was woken again early morning at 3 AM.
To pray and given a word from the Lord. Shortly after receiving the word. I fell back to sleep and was woken again at 7:17 AM. (Hebrew meaning TO GATHER or PLUCK) I went outside to start morning chores and encountered this DEAD RAT. Next I went to barn to feed and saw in the pasture 25-30 VULTURES just sitting in the trees and all at once they all started to fly and flew right past me.
All this goes along with THE WORD given this morning. The Lord speaks and confirms in many ways!
Here is THE WORD:
https://444prophecynews.com/i-will-expose-them-for-whom-they-truly-are-for-the-world-to-see-victoria-ang/

REST IN PEACE, AMERICA

The people have spoken, despite the corruption and rigged election, THE PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN TO HAVE DARKNESS IN THIS NATION, AND DARKNESS THEY SHALL HAVE. Do not fear, my children, I will protect you and hide you under the shadow of MY WINGS. Be in prayer, be holy and do not get caught up in the violence that the lawless have planned. It will not resolve anything. I have not forsaken you and I never will.
You must accept that all nations and all men are mine and I will do as I choose in light of eternity for those I have called to be mine.

BABYLON HAS FALLEN, MY CHILDREN.

I am the great I AM and I HAVE SPOKEN AND DECREED AN END TO THIS NATION THAT ABHORS ME AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS. I am not subservient to you, America, I am God Almighty and YOU WILL BOW BEFORE MY RIGHTEOUS THRONE OF JUSTICE, no longer benefiting from my great mercy, for you have rejected it and cast it away as dung.

WOE UNTO YOU, BABYLON THE GREAT, FOR YOU ARE ALTOGETHER FALLEN AND INTO THE PIT YOU CHOSE AND YOU SHALL GO THERE AS ALL NATIONS DO WHO FORGET ME.

SAITH YAHWEH, GOD ALMIGHTY.
More Here: https://444prophecynews.com/rest-in-peace-america-steve-holmes/

REST IN PIECES, AmeFrica !!! :hankey: :smiling_imp: :imp: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :snake: :dragon_face: :skull_and_crossbones: :syringe: :roller_coaster: :dart: :8ball:

Re: A New Day in America

WORD FROM GOD

Joni Bonnette - Jan 20, 2021

I SAW THIS AFTER THE US INAUGURATION

Luke Harding - Jan 20, 2021

TRUMP WILL COME BACK ?!!!

rodyd61169 - Jan 20, 2021 - 49 minutes ago

NEW VIDEO COMING OUT
TRUMP WILL COME BACK 100%
BIDEN INAUGURATION WILL MEAN NOTHING, IT WILL BE VOID.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/c/rodyd61169/community

In the meantime, I've ready for some cold beers, wild women, and a Ferrari. That wud put some spice in my life and make a new man of me.... and of course homemade pizza with everything you can imagine, especially the dried habaneros on top. If Chelbi beDelli can always get a new car every few months, why the HELL SHOULDN'T I?

WHERE ARE WE IN THIS "NEW NORMAL" ANTI-CHRISTIAN MOMENT ?!

WE ARE AT THE RED SEA ! ... WE ARE AT THE RED SEA !!!

When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them by way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near. For God said, “LEST THE PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR MINDS WHEN THEY SEE WAR AND RETURN TO EGYPT.”
18 But God led the people around by the way of the wilderness toward the RED SEA.

January 20, 2021 1:38 AM - Amanda White

“Come with me. I know you don’t all understand, but it had to be this way. It had to get worse before it got better. All part of my Father in Heaven’s grand plan, His GREAT AWAKENING for America. Follow me still and know that I will continue to protect you. Thank you for having faith in Me and believing in my Father, the King of the Angel Armies that resides in eternal Heaven. Come, the time is now for change.”

ALL CHRIST FOLLOWERS MADE IT ACROSS THE PARTED SEA, as our CORRUPTED (Communist/DemoNcRATS) and SATANIC (Muslim/NWO) enemies could not reach us to cause any harm. Protection by the Lord was reassured to us, no matter how dreadful the days to come would be.

More Here: https://444prophecynews.com/we-are-at-the-red-sea-amanda-white/

Image Source: Youtube

INAUGURATION: LADY "LIBERTY" GAGA SINGS NATIONAL ANTHEM

A FEW COMMENTS :

- She has the DOVE with the OLIVE BRANCH on her dress. This is a symbol from THE FLOOD.

- The use of a DOVE and OLIVE BRANCH as a symbol of peace originated with the early Christians, who portrayed the act of baptism accompanied by a dove holding an olive branch in its beak.
The dove and olive branch also appears in Christian images of NOAH'S ARK.

- Anyone else notice the dove on her dress is exact duplicate of THE DOVE ON THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS COIN?

- A dove with a olive branch in the mouth is this when they say peace and safety and sudden destruction comes, tonight 21 or 23?

- Last night as I was dreaming, I heard multiple references to FRANCIS SCOTT KEY, so I felt led to share the national anthem. On September 14, 1814, Francis Scott Key pens a poem which is later set to music and in 1931 becomes America’s national anthem, “THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER.”
The poem, originally titled “The Defense of Fort M'Henry,” was written after Key witnessed the Maryland fort being bombarded by the British during the War of 1812. Key was inspired by the sight of a lone U.S. flag still flying over Fort McHenry at daybreak, as reflected in the now-famous words of the “Star-Spangled Banner”: “And the ROCKET’S RED GLARE, the BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.”

- According to 17th chapter of the Book of Exodus in the Bible, Jehovah-Nissi is the name given by Moses to the altar which he built to celebrate the defeat of the Amalekites at Rephidim.
The chapter recounts that Israel had the advantage over Amalek as long as Moses, watching the battle from a vantage point, held his staff aloft. Most likely Jehovah-nissi–THE LORD IS MY BANNER refers to the lifting up of the rod of God as a BANNER in this action.
What does the BANNER OF GOD'S LOVE mean? It means that King Jesus has a message He desires to loudly and publicly proclaim: that He is King of kings and Lord of Lords. that He is our beloved Bridegroom proclaiming His everlasting love for us. that He desires to gather us under His wings, close to His heart where we will find refuge and protection.
The word SPANGLED means: covered with spangles or other small SPARKLING OBJECTS or LIGHTS.
"Lady Gaga arrived wearing a RED SPANGLED DRESS" ... without the "FALLING STARS" (SPARKLING OBJECTS or LIGHTS) because they're already HERE. FRANCIS is the name of the Pope in the Vatican.
The name SCOTT means: Painted warrior, Wanderer.
The word BAN means: Officially or legally prohibit.
Also, a BANNER is a person who bans something: "Also IT was allowed to MAKE WAR ON THE SAINTS and to CONQUER THEM."

Grace & Truth Ministries - Jan 20, 2021

THREE YEARS AGO, on January 18, 2018, the LORD asked: "Are YOU ready for the FIREWORKS?"

TODAY, as AmeFrica collaborated with the New World Order Antichristian Empire to strike back, steal the elections and get back in the White House's "saddle," an unprecedented SATANIC day ended with EPIC FIREWORKS and messages of "unity."

ANTICHRIST OBAMA, SATANIST BUSH AND SATANIST CLINTON HONOR SATANIST BIDEN AS AMERICA'S NEW (WORLD ORDER) LEADER

Bill Clinton, former ILLEGAL president Barack HomObama and George W. Bush honored Bi-DEN as America's new (SATANIC) leader while echoing his message of "unity." In a video message recorded Wednesday afternoon as part of the "CELEBRATING AMERICA" inauguration concert, the (SATANIC) trio each wished Biden well as he steps into the White (W.HORE) House.

FIREWORKS OVER THE NATION'S ANTICHRISTIAN CAPITAL

AN UNPRECEDENTED DAY CAME TO AN END WITH STUNNING FIREWORKS.

The President and first lady watched the celebratory display from the Blue Room Balcony above the White House South Lawn. The vice president and her husband watched from the Lincoln Memorial as singer Katy Perry performed her song "FIREWORK."

This story has been updated with additional developments WEDNESDAY (January 20, 2021.)

Antichristian Source: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/politics/biden-inauguration-notable-moments/index.html

Behold. Including the new (World Order) puppet we NOW have for temporary "potus" and his feminist VP, NONE of the persons that spoke (sang or recited a poem) at the Bi-DEN/Kamala swear-in ceremony (on federal property) was wearing a MASK. However, on his first day in office, NWO puppet Bi-DEN took a range of executive actions, including implementing a national MASK mandate on FEDERAL property.

What COULD not wearing a MASK while speaking (singing or reciting a poem) into a microphone mean ... that the Covid-19 virus doesn't like microphones and/or is "afraid" of speaking in public ... That Satan's children are "immune" to Antichrist Obama's pandemic 666 ?!!!

BTW, when reports that the coronavirus vaccine would be available to the general public were made public, many African Americans were scared to take the vaccine, which had been "created" in record time. Former ILLEGAL president Barack Obama, G. W. Bush and Bill Clinton vowed to take the vaccine on live TV to calm fears.

To this day, I have no knowledge of either Antichrist Obama or his N.W.O. servants Clinton and Bush taking the vaccine. Bill Gates is one of the BIG promoters/supporters. Has he taken the "miraculous" 'V'?! What are the waiting for ... the RAPTURE to happen first ?!

MY "OPINION"? The ONLY way I see the coronavirus (Covid-19) MASK is changing the S for Satan for a R for RAPTURE: MARK.

In other words, to me, the MASK is nothing more and nothing less than the MARK of the Muslim BEAST Barack Hussein Obama. Every single time I wear the SATANIC MARK ("mask"), I KNOW I'm breathing air from HELL. Yes. I might be breathing my own "nice-smelling" breath. But, I'm blaming HELL, not my "nice-smelling" breath. No MARK ("mask"), not "nice-smelling" breath. Get the "AROMA"?!

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN HAS NOW ISSUED EXECUTIVE ORDERS *MANDATING MASKS BE WORN ALWAYS IF ON FEDS LAND!

Florida Maquis - Jan 20, 2021

HE IS KNOCKING !!! ... IT IS AT THE DOOR!

Rhonda Empson - Jan 20, 2021

THE COLOR PURPLE

REVELATION 17:4 "THE WOMAN was arrayed in PURPLE and SCARLET, and adorned with GOLD and jewels and PEARLS, HOLDING IN HER HAND A GOLDEN CUP full of abominations and the IMPURITIES of her sexual immorality."

REVELATION 18:16 "Woe, woe to the great city, clothed in fine linen and PURPLE and SCARLET, adorned with GOLD and precious stones and PEARLS!"

Lady "Liberty" Gaga is not holding a golden cup. But that microphone in her LEFT hand looks "golden" to me ... The very same color of the dove on her dress, just a "coincidence" ?!

- THE DEEP MEANING OF THE COLOR PURPLE AT THE BIDEN INAUGURATION: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/fashion-trends/a35269653/why-color-purple-biden-inauguration/

- WHY WEARING THE COLOR PURPLE WAS SIGNIFICANT?
https://fox8.com/news/why-was-purple-significant-at-the-inauguration/

- THE COLOR PURPLE: IN A HISTORIC MOMENT, KAMALA CHANNELS UNITY AND FEMME FETTLE. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/the-color-purple-in-a-historic-moment-kamala-channels-unity-and-femme-fettle/articleshow/80373399.cms

This is the FIRST MESSAGE I saw with the color PURPLE being noticed by viewers.

Grace & Truth Ministries - 1 day ago (edited)

Last night as I was dreaming, I heard multiple references to Francis Scott Key, so I felt led to share the national anthem. After hearing the band play it as the President and former Presidents honored our fallen veterans, I remembered I also heard reference in my dream to not forgetting our veterans.

tinki moon - 16 hours ago
Anyone notice all the purple πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Hmm.
I don't recall so many wearing various shades of PURPLE πŸ’œ like ROYALTY. Interesting.

Grace & Truth Ministries - 16 hours ago
RED and BLUE make PURPLE ❤️❤️❤️πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Yours Truly 78 - 13 hours ago
I was just about to comment on that.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxbxVNZA6PBNYGUBFB4AaABCQ

This is the SECOND MESSAGE I saw with the color PURPLE being noticed by viewers.

IS TRUMP STILL IN CHARGE? YES.. AND MORE

Friend of God & Iron Sharpens Iron - Jan 21, 2021

NUMBERS 9, 11 AND 22

- 9 = NOVEM is related to the month of September in the Gregorian calendar.

- NOVEMBER was the 9th month in the ancient Roman calendar and it's the 11th month in the Gregorian.

- SHEVAT is the 11th month in the Hebrew calendar. This year 2021, Shevat started on Gregorian JANUARY 14th.

- The NUMBER ELEVEN is important in that it can symbolize DISORDER, CHAOS and JUDGMENT.
This number also represents the HEART OF DARKNESS.

- NUMBER 22 is exactly the opposite: it represents LIGHT. The Hebrew alphabet is made up of 22 letters, which are used to compose the WORD OF GOD (called a LAMP, the LIGHT of the world.)

- In September (9) 1988, Lisaleenie had her NUMBER 11192 ( a DATE) experience.

- On March 12, 2011, Phillipa had her 9 cm vision: "JESUS IS 9 CMS FROM EARTH."

- On June 18, 2009, Dayana had her 221 (first 21, then 22) RAPTURE VISION @ 10:20 AM.

- In the movie "EVAN ALMIGHTY,," GOD instructs Evan ("Noah Part 2") to build an ARK in preparation for a coming FLOOD. Furthermore, God tells Evan the FLOOD WILL COME MID-DAY ON SEPTEMBER 22 (9/22 = Novem 22 ?! = 11/22 ?! = SHEVAT 22 ?! = JANUARY 22?!)

- This video refers to NUMBERS 11 and 22:

RAPTURE WATCHING THRU 22ND? HEARING GOD'S VOICE-BRIDE OF CHRIST- 11:11 1:11

Walking by the Spirit Always - Jan 19, 2021

- This video refers to NUMBER 11 and, indirectly, to number 21 (73 or 7 X 3):

WHAT PART DOES AI PLAY IN THE BIDEN-KAMALA NWO? IS TRUMP DONE?

Minister Paul - Jan 20, 2021

BIDEN TIME. REMAINS A SHORT-TERM

Revelation Mark Hardy - Jan 21, 2021

THE UNEXPECTED GRAND FINALE. TRUMP RETURNS !

Even when all things point to a 46th president going to the White House, it will not be for long, the truth will come out and Biden's win will be voided. Trump shall return to fulfill the 7th King prophecy of continuing for a short space. Vision of Trump back in the white house.

rodyd61169 - Jan 20, 2021

THE LULL AND PEACE BEFORE THE STORM HAS COME TO AN END

Read Here: https://444prophecynews.com/the-lull-and-peace-before-the-storm-has-come-to-an-end-hisforgiven1/

TAKING SHELTER AND SHADE UNDER THE BRAMBLE BUSH

Edward Umling - Jan 20, 2021

WOW! INAUGURATION DAY KICKS OFF 10 STRAIGHT DAYS OF PALINDROME DATES!
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?

President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration will be numerically historic. It will be the first to happen on the date of a palindrome and won't be repeated for 1,000 years. A palindrome a word, verse, or sentence or a number that reads the same backward or forward, according to Merriam-Webster. The date is Jan. 20, 2021 -- 1/20/2021. Take out the slashes and it's 1202021. It can also be a five-digit palindrome: 1/20/21.

DAHBOO777 - Jan. 20, 2021

🌸THE TRUE NEW YEAR IS HERE! SPRING HAS MADE ITS WAY & THE BODY OF CHRIST ARE FIRST~FRUITS🌳

Adar Gavriel - Jan. 21, 2021

WHO TO BELIEVE ABOUT ELECTION RESULTS, Bi-DEN as 46th potus and Kamala as first female VP inauguration and the rest of end-times "PROPHECIES" .... The SIMPSONS or GOD'S "MESSENGERS" and "WATCHMEN ON THE WALL" ?!!!

'THE SIMPSONS' SEEMED TO GET IT RIGHT AGAIN -- BY PREDICTING PART OF THE INAUGURATION

FIRST THINGS FIRST: No, "The Simpsons" CANNOT actually predict the future.

Yet, as the longest-running sitcom in US history, the timeless series often finds itself aligning with "LIFE IMITATES ART" moments that happen years after airing.

This week, for example, users on social media couldn't help but wonder at the latest coincidence between Vice President Kamala Harris' outfit during the inauguration and Lisa Simpson's outfit in an episode from 2000.

In "BART TO THE FUTURE," Lisa assumes the presidency and asks the now-viral line, "AS YOU KNOW, WE'VE INHERITED QUITE A BUDGET CRUNCH FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP."

In the episode, LISA WORE a PURPLE JACKET AND PEARLS. At Wednesday's inauguration, HARRIS WORE a PURPLE JACKET AND PEARLS. With Harris serving immediately after Donald Trump's presidency, comparisons by viewers were readily made.

The SIMILARITIES with the inauguration didn't stop there for Simpsons fans.
Actor TOM HANKS appeared as a host during a virtual concert Wednesday evening, which aimed to keep with President Joe Biden's theme of national unity in a time of crisis.

In "The Simpsons Movie" from 2007, HANKS in a cameo role pitches a proposed new Grand Canyon at Springfield, the hometown of the Simpsons.
"Hello. I'm TOM HANKS. The US government has lost its credibility, so it's borrowing some of mine," he says. At the end of the scene, he says, "If you're gonna pick a government to trust, why not this one?"

Social media users noted the parallels between VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS' INAUGURATION OUTFIT and LISA SIMPSON from a 2000 episode.

Speculation over the show's PRESCIENT ABILITIES is nothing new. Fans claim the show predicted, among other instances, the Siegfried and Roy tiger attack, smart watches, "murder hornets," and Disney buying 20th Century Fox.

The show's longevity and its exhausting of possible sitcom scenarios have even been referenced in other comedies, including the "South Park" episode, "The Simpsons Already Did It."

When asked in 2016 about predicting a Donald Trump presidency so far in advance, writer Dan Greaney told The Hollywood Reporter, "IT WAS A WARNING TO AMERICA."
"And that just seemed like the logical last stop before hitting bottom. It was pitched because it was consistent with the vision of America going insane," he added.
Source: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/us/simpsons-lisa-harris-inauguration-trnd/index.html

Behold. According to CNN Travis Caldwell, the writer of this FANTASTIC and very "COINCIDENTAL" story, "The Simpsons" CANNOT actually predict the future."

According to GOD's Word (the Bible), "Your sons and daughters will PROPHESY, your young men will see VISIONS, your old men will dream DREAMS."

So, even though they cannot predict the future, the Simpson's PRESCIENT ABILITIES seem to be a LOT more accurate than that of God's "prophets," according to some disappointed sons of GOD "patiently" waiting for the Rapture to happen, WHENEVER it happens, for example:

"If this does not come to pass, I will rule out E. Umling as a FALSE PROPHET. He made three other PREDICTIONS which DID NOT COME TO PASS."

REAL vs FALSE PROPHETS: The most ACCURATE predicting the future:

a- The SIMPSONS, with real life VERIFIABLE events that have actually happened,
or
b- GOD'S "MESSENGERS" and "WATCHMEN ON THE WALL" with "visions" and "dreams" still PENDING.

YOUR CHOICE.

WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN

Edward Umling - Jan 22, 2021

DOWN WITH THE GAVEL

• My son this month you will see My Hand over this Nation.
• This month you will see many things that vex the righteous soul.
• This month you will hear these words “Peace and safety” – Beware.
DOWN WITH THE GAVEL !
To what can you turn to. Where can you go for shelter but into the refuge of My Father says the LORD

Edward Umling - Oct 1, 2020

Revelation Mark Hardy. LOL. I'm surprised you'd post anything by that gay son of a b****.

All these people who profess to be prophets (rody, swift passage, mark hardy) are a bunch of nitwits.

Revelation Mark Hardy. LOL. I'm surprised you'd post anything by that gay son of a b****.

You surprised? WHY ?! All the time I post about HomObama and her husband Michael (aka, Michelle), the two gay sons of a b**** that AmeFricans and MANY white Americans (including STRAIGHT men and women) love and worship so much.

All these people who profess to be prophets (rody, swift passage, mark hardy) are a bunch of nitwits.

So was JESUS. That's WHY He got crucified ... for being a NITWIT.
You don't have to believe me, of course. Just ask your buddies, those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie— and the PHARISEES that wonder after the gay Muslim BEAST from HELL, born in KENYA.

Now, take some time OFF your busy "watching and warning" schedule to CHECK THIS OUT :

REVELATION 12:12

Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because HE KNOWS THAT HIS TIME IS SHORT!

WORD FROM GOD, JAN 22

"I asked the LORD, What are You going to do?"
This is what HE said: "I'm going to bring the HOUSE down."
I'm about to bring this house you call "WHITE" down," says the LORD, your GOD.
When you think of they brought the house down. It refers to an event that was big show.
Something big is about to happen that God is going to do. Be in prayer.

Joni Bonnette - Jan 22, 2021

So, WOE TO YOU, antichristian AmeFrica and New (World Order) Babylon, for the DemoNcRATS' Satanic TIME in the White (W.Hore) House IS SHORT ... very, very SHORT!!!

JANUARY 23, 2021: ANOTHER LOGICAL DATE FOR THE RAPTURE.

Last August (2020) I posted an article entitled A LOGICAL DATE FOR THE RAPTURE in which I stated that I firmly believed the Rapture of the Church would happen precisely 40 sideral months after the Revelation 12 Sign. That proposed date just happened to fall on the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) for 2020. It all seemed to align so perfectly. Obviously and unfortunately, I was wrong.
I believe that my reasoning in arriving at that date was sound. However, I should have used months from our modern Gregorian calendar instead of sideral months. If I had counted months on the Gregorian calendar, then THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH WILL OCCUR ON JANUARY 23, 2021.
GOD told us that HE DOES NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WITHOUT FIRST REVEALING IT TO HIS SERVANTS, THE PROPHETS. Amos 3:7 More Here: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2021/carlw13.htm

70 years EXPIRES on JANUARY 23, 2021

The Knesset declared Jerusalem as the capitol on January 23, 1950. SEVENTY years expires January 23, 2021! This is the SAME DAY that 40 MONTHS EXPIRES COUNTING FROM THE GREAT SIGN IN THE HEAVENS of Revelation 12 ! ! ! AND it corresponds and perfectly matches the DAYS OF NOAH !
EXACTLY ! Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2021/jamesb110-2.htm

70 years EXPIRES on JANUARY 23, 2021

On January 23, 1950 the Knesset voted 60 - 2 to make Jerusalem Israel's capital. Sometime on the 23rd of January 2021, Israel will pass into year 71 with Israel as capital.
The Lord said that "this generation would not pass away until all is fulfilled. Mt 24:34.
HOW LONG IS A GENERATION ?
Psalm 90:10 says "the days of our years are three score and ten. " (70 years , a score is 20).....
January 23, 1950: The Israeli Parliament by vote of 60-2 declares Jerusalem Capital of Israel.
Israel places its major institutions governmental institutions in Jerusalem—parliament, supreme court, governmental offices, and prime minister’s office.
Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2021/jamesb117-2.htm

ONE MORE THING ON TOMORROW 23RD WATCH DAY

A FEW COMMENTS:

- Oh my! On the Torah Calendar Jan 23, 2021 is the 11th month 9th day or another 911.
- It is 3 days after the death of America.
- Also BO is abbreviated version of you know who.
- Bo in Hebrew means , “Come!”
(For today, 9 Shevat, according to torahcalendar.com, the Parashah is Bo, which means "Go.")
- Bo is the Torah portion read in the synagogues tomorrow for Shabbat.
- Obama has or had a dog named Bo (Barack Obama.)
- The antichrist comes in with a bow..... (covenant with death.)
- Tomorrow is 70 years since Jerusalem was declared the capital of Israel. Also, 40 months from Revelation 12 sign and 40 days from December 14th solar eclipse. We see the day approaching!
- it's the 23 in Israel right now.
Their day runs sundown to sundown. 23 ends tomorrow at sundown Israel time.

blue heaven - Jan 22, 2021

WORD GIVEN to GOD'S GIFTS on 11-18-17:
"23rd SOMETHING TO BEHOLD/THINGS WILL MOVE MUCH QUICKER"

1- GODS GIFTS - Jan 20, 2020

2- GODS GIFTS - Jan 20, 2020

On 11-18-17 ...I received many messages from the Lord. @ 6:06 am- I awoke to the lord telling me 606 = GOG @ 6:17 am- I was shown 17 on the clock was a Hebrew number @2:30 pm- I asked the lord a Question... he replied THINGS WILL MOVE MUCH QUICKER NOW THE 23RD IS SOMETHING TO BEHOLD (I do not know when this will be, just that I was told 23rd) after receiving a vision of a pink galaxy and the Lord said ... THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF THE BRIDE. The Lord spoke again BE CAREFUL AND STAND CLOSE TO ME THE SETTING SUN IS YOUR RISING BRIGHTNESS (confirmations from the Lord)... 1John 2:3 He told me to read Gen 8:11 and also Acts 12:17 I have never received so many things at once from the Lord...EVER! I believe he is sending us all a message TIME is short.

NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RAPTURE:
Just "THINKING" OUT LOUD ... or THEORETICALLY "CONSPIRING."

TWO "KINGS" DIED ... ONE DAY APART !

<<< Black King === White King >>>
Images Source: Wikipedia

FIRST "KING": HENRY "HANK" AARON - THE HOME RUN "KING"

HENRY LOUIS AARON (February 5, 1934 – January 22, 2021), nicknamed "HAMMER" or "HAMMERIN' HANK", was an American professional baseball right fielder who played 23 seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB), from 1954 through 1976. He spent 21 seasons with the Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves in the National League (NL) and two seasons with the Milwaukee Brewers in the American League (AL).
Aaron is regarded as one of the greatest baseball players of all time. His 755 career home runs broke the long-standing MLB record set by Babe Ruth and stood as the most for 33 years; Aaron still holds many other MLB batting records. He hit 24 or more home runs every year from 1955 through 1973, and is one of only two players to hit 30 or more home runs in a season at least fifteen times.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Aaron

HANK AARON, MLB HALL OF FAMER AND BRAVES LEGEND, DIES AT AGE 86

"Mr. Aaron passed away peacefully in his sleep," a spokesperson for Aaron said, per CNBC's Jess GOLDen. "The family asks for privacy at this time."
Aaron, who spent 23 MLB seasons with the Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves and Milwaukee Brewers, was one of the most prodigious sluggers in baseball history.
His 755 career home runs are second on the all-time list behind only Barry ("BARACK") Bonds, who broke the record in 2007 and ended his career with 762 homers.
Aaron—a Mobile, Alabama (ALLAH-BAMA), native—became the home run king April 8, 1974, when he hit his 715th career home run off Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Al Downing, breaking a tie with New York Yankees legend Babe RUTH.
Despite his status as THE HOME RUN KING for more than 30 years, Aaron remarkably never hit 50 homers in a season. His career high was 47 in 1971, but his consistency and longevity allowed him to hit over 750 home runs in his career.
More Here: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2927825-hank-aaron-mlb-hall-of-famer-and-braves-legend-dies-at-age-86?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

SECOND "KING": LARRY KING (born LAWRENCE HARVEY ZEIGER.)

LARRY KING, TELEVISION LEGEND, DIES AT AGE 87

Talk show host Larry King, 87, known for his SUSPENDERS and his MATTER-OF-FACT STYLE during interviews with everyone from surprise caller O.J. Simpson to every sitting president from Gerald Ford to BARACK OBAMA — and DONALD TRUMP many times before he took office — plus scores of celebrities, died Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Ora Media, the production company King founded, announced his death on Twitter, praising the television legend for viewing his subjects as “the TRUE STARS of his programs and himself as merely an unbiased conduit between the guests and audience.” King’s death occurs weeks after he was hospitalized with COVID-19.
King, born LAWRENCE HARVEY ZEIGER in Brooklyn, NEW YORK (November 19, 1933 – January 23, 202), began his career in radio with his showbiz name at WAHR ("War")-AM in Miami.
More Here: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/larry-king-television-legend-dies-at-age-87-134022424.html

He acquired the name LARRY KING when the general manager claimed that ZEIGER was too ethnic and difficult to remember, so minutes before airtime, Larry chose the surname King, which he got from an advertisement in the Miami Herald for King's Wholesale Liquor. Within two years, he legally changed his name to LARRY KING. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King

LARRY KING, LEGENDARY TALK SHOW HOST, DIES AT 87

His son, CHANCE, confirmed King's death at CEDARS-SINAI Medical Center in Los Angeles Saturday morning. King hosted "Larry King Live" on CNN for over 25 years, interviewing presidential candidates, celebrities, athletes, movie stars and everyday people. He retired in 2010 after taping more than 6,000 episodes of the show.

He interviewed every president from FORD to ANTICHRIST Obama.

- FORD: A shallow part of a body of water that may be crossed by walking (the crossing of the RED SEA.)
- Antichrist Obama is PHARAOH pursuing the Israelites with his Egyptian army in the Exodus.

THE TWO "KINGS": Larry KING with MLB KING Hall of Famer Hank Aaron.

In an era filled with STAR newsmen, KING WAS A GIANT -- among the most prominent questioners on television and a host to presidents, movie STARS and world class athletes.
Source: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/23/us/larry-king-dies-trnd/index.html

THE TWO "KINGS" NAMES AND THEIR MEANING :

- HENRY: Henry is the name of EIGHT (8) kings of ENGLAND (Henry I - Henry VIII.)
Of German origin, the name means HOME LEADER, RULER OF THE HOME, LORD OF THE HOUSE, ESTATE RULER.
"HANK": Is a diminutive form of HENRY. As a NOUN, it's a coil or skein of yarn, hair, rope, or other material. A thick piece, or a bunch ( a number of long pieces held together) of hair, thread, rope, etc.
It is also a measurement of the length per unit mass of cloth or yarn, which varies according to the type being measured. A hank of cotton yarn measures 840 yards. Nautical, any of a series of rings or clips by which a jib or staysail is attached to a stay.
- LOUIS: Was the name of eighteen (18) kings of FRANCE (Louis I - Louis XVIII.)
Of German and French origin, the name means RENOWNED/FAMOUS WARRIOR. From a Germanic word meaning LOUD BATTLE.
Behold. The name Henry Louis represents TWENTY-SIX (26) kings (8 from England and 18 from France.)
- AARON: Was MOSES' older brother and traditional founder of the Jewish priesthood. He was first high priest of the Israelites. In Hebrew the meaning of the name is: LOFTY, ENLIGHTENED , EXALTED, HIGH MOUNTAIN, MOUNTAIN OF STRENGTH.

- LAWRENCE: Of Latin origin, the name means "FROM LAURENTUM." Laurentum was a city south of Rome known for its LAUREL TREES.
- LARRY: Is a pet or short form of Lawrence.
- HARVEY: Of old English and old French origin, this name means WARRIOR, BATTLE WORTHY.
- ZEIGER: Of German origin, this name means BRICK MAKER, DWELLER NEAR A SIGNBOARD.
As a noun, it represents the occupational name for a SIGN MAKER.
- KING: One that's supreme or preeminent in a particular team, group, or sphere. The right, omniscient, omnipotent being; JESUS, the KING of kings. Main or chief, as with dimensions or relevance.
The definition of a king is a MALE MONARCH who rules a kingdom, who holds this position because of his ROYAL BIRTH or the person who is considered most important.

Most likely NOT related to MALE MONARCHS who rule kingdoms or nations ... JUST IN CASE:

MONARCH BUTTERFLY POPULATION 'PLUMMETING TOWARD EXTINCTION' IN CALIFORNIA

Although once a common sight, the beautiful butterflies are "plummeting toward extinction due to landscape-scale threats from pesticides, development and GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE," according to the Center for Biological Diversity.

=

Pacific Grove, California, is known as "Butterfly Town USA," with monarchs typically spending the winter months there. Many people head to the Monarch Sanctuary at the Museum of Natural History to see them up close, but Breanna Machuca told AccuWeather National Reporter Kim Leoffler that this year is different.
"This year, we haven't found any monarch clusters at all, which is very surprising because years past we've at least had a few thousand," Machuca said.
"The western monarchs are from Utah, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, California, and they have to deal with forest fires and the drought on top of loss of milkweed and pesticide use," she continued. "It's just been a perfect storm that has decimated their population, and it's so sad."
But the western monarchs aren't the only butterflies that are in trouble. The heart of where monarchs range is the midwestern “Corn Belt,” where most of the world's monarchs are born on milkweed plants growing in agricultural fields. Because of pesticides sprayed on crops, like corn and soy, the monarch's sole host plant, milkweed, is disappearing. The situation is worsening as more and more of the monarchs' natural habitat is used for large-scale farming of crops.
More Here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/butterfly-population-plummeting-toward-extinction-in-calif/885475

FINAL "THOUGHT"

- "King" Hank was born in ALABAMA.

What does "Alabama" mean? The origin of that INTRIGUING name remains somewhat "questionable." One thing is for sure: The "intriguing" name can be formed combining the names of BOTH Muslim ALLAH (the Red DRAGON) and his "BLACK" son Barack OBAMA (the Muslim MAHDI and LAST Antichrist.) Maybe that's why Lady Gaga was wearing a "BLACK and RED" dress on January 20th at the ILLEGAL inauguration of N.W.O. PUPPET Joe "Doesn't have what it takes" Bi-DEN and Kamala 'JEZEBEL' Harris.

Interestingly, the name KAMALA means LOTUS or PALE RED in Sanskrit. TWO of the FOUR HORSES in the Book of Revelation are PALE and RED in color.
According to the EGYPTIANS, the Lotus flower is a symbol of REBIRTH and THE SUN.
A famous symbol in HINDUISM, the lotus flower represents SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT, GROWTH, PURITY, and BIRTH, among many others.
in Greek mythology, LOTUS was a legendary plant whose fruit induced a DREAMY FORGETFULNESS and an UNWILLINGNESS TO DEPART.

- We ALL see that the New (World Order) PUPPET president CONSTANTLY continues to spout nonsense and forget things (with his "funny" DEMENTIA case) ... and being unable to complete a sentence has become all too common.

- Also, we ALL know that EX President TRUMP was not too WILLING TO DEPART the White House on January 20th.

- "King" Larry was born in NEW YORK.

Both officially and unofficially, now and in the past, this city has been known by a variety of NICKNAMES:

1- THE BIG APPLE (a LOT bigger than the apple EVE ate at the Garden of Eden.)

2- THE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD: Caput Mundi.

3- THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE: Particularly in reference to Times Square.

4- THE CITY SO NICE THEY NAMED IT TWICE: A reference to "New York, New York" as both the city and state.

5- THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS: Just like "sleepless" Satan.

6- THE EMPIRE CITY: Derived from George Washington in the alleged quote "Surely this is the seat of the empire!" New York State's primary nickname is THE EMPIRE STATE.

7- THE FIVE BOROUGHS: A reference to the counties that consolidated into New York City in 1898.

8- FUN CITY: Taken from a phrase in 1966 uttered by then mayor John Lindsay.

9- GOTHAM: Made popular as the location of Batman comics, first specified in 1940.

10- THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD: reflective of the city's overall global prominence and CULTURAL DIVERSITY.

11- THE MELTING POT: A reference to the wide variety of ethnicities and language groups in the city.

12- METROPOLIS: Popularized as the location of SUPERMAN comics, first specified in 1939. Used to describe New York City in the daytime, in contrast to Gotham, sometimes used to describe New York City at night. With his BLASPHEMOUS MOUTH like a lion’s mouth, MUSLIM ANTICHRIST OBAMA once said:
"Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger. I was actually born on KRYPTON and sent here by my father, JOR-EL, to SAVE THE PLANET EARTH," a reference to the GAY Superman sent from HELL (not "krypton") by his father SATAN (not "Jor-el) to DESTROY the planet.

13- THE MODERN GOMORRAH: referring to the sinfulness and organized crime of Manhattan.
- NEW AMSTERDAM: The original name of the Dutch colony prior to the English capture and renaming of the colony in 1665.
NEW AMSTERDAM = NEW + AM + STER + DAM
- NEW: World Order.
- AM: Antichristian Muslim.
- STER: Someone who - Does or handles or operates something, - Makes or uses something, - Is associated with or participates in something.
- DAM: A barrier preventing the flow of water. A barrier constructed to hold back water and raise its level, forming a reservoir used to generate electricity or as a water supply.

14- AMERICA'S CITY: A term positioning New York City as EMBLEMATIC OF THE COUNTRY, as its PREMIER METROPOLIS.
15- THE CITY OF NEON AND CHROME: Stated in the BROADWAY musical Rent.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicknames_of_New_York_City

THE BOTTOM LINE

The FIRST (Black) "king" died FRIDAY, January 22nd at age 86 and the SECOND (White) "King" died SATURDAY, January 23rd at age 87.

The KING of kings died on a FRIDAY, just like the BLACK king. The White "king" died on a Sabbath.

RESURRECTION DAY was THREE days later. :one: :two: :three: :alarm_clock:

LIGHTENING STRIKES !

Edward Umling - Jan 24, 2021