Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Precipice! Deception-Calling Out False Prophets (Hope Faith)

Rapture Precipice! Deception-Calling Out False Prophets (Hope Faith)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NChlD8h4f4E

Most of us have been fooled at one time or another(myself included); deceivers are very good at what they do. When Jesus shows us the truth about something, we just need to learn from it, and be more cautious in the future...It's by God's grace when we are walking in the Truth.

Jeremiah 23:16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall become worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

The Games People Play (Joe South)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDeVonv3kY0