Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL STANDS UP - NISAN 24 (Steve Fletcher): # 24 given in vision!

MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL STANDS UP - NISAN 24 (Steve Fletcher): # 24 given in vision!

Go to 4:49 and listen to Steve Fletcher's last comments
regarding Nissan "24". They seem to match what
I heard from my mother 22 hours*** after her death:

***(From: Wed., Dec. 9, 2020 - WARNING from dream (morning
after my mother died)

...This morning (12/9/20 @ about 6:30 AM) I dreamed I was looking
...at a number "24" which, I guess was on a calendar or in a book.
...Then, the book closed and I COULDN'T GO FURTHER!?

...Earlier on the same morning (around 6:12 a.m.) I heard a
...woman's voice say and wake me up: "HURRY UP!!!"

~~~~~~~~

STEVE FLETCHER 222
42.4K subscribers

With the Voice of the Archangel...
Michael and the Rapture on Nisan 24 /
April 26/27, 2022

Daniel´s Vision for the Latter Days -
Michael and Nisan 24 / April 26 / 27, 2022 LINK

MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL STANDS UP - NISAN 24 /
APRIL 26/27, 2022 LINK

Re: MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL STANDS UP - NISAN 24 (Steve Fletcher): # 24 given in vision!

Hey Calvin.

This is what I wrote last week to Steve and a few others concerning April 26/27. Hope it's helpful.

This is a comment I put on Steve's video just for a bit of context

Good thinking Steve,
Obama's age on April 27 shall be 22182 days old.

The 21 day delay verse of Daniel 10:13 is verse number 22029.

Obama's age on the end of a potential "21 day delay" is 153 days more than the 22029th verse of the Daniel 21 day delay.

*153!!!!!!*

From and including: Saturday, 10 February 2007 beast bamah declares his run for president
To and including: Tuesday, 26 April 2022

Result: 5555 days πŸ€”

5555. chrusolithos ►
Strong's Concordance
chrusolithos: a chrysolite (a yellow gem)πŸ€”
Original Word: χρυσόλιθος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: chrusolithos
Phonetic Spelling: (khroo-sol'-ee-thos)
Definition: a chrysolite (a yellow gem)
Usage: a topaz, a gem with a bright yellow color.
You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, πŸ€”chrysolite,πŸ€” onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you πŸ€”(Ezek. 28:12b-15).
Another link to Satan for Obama. These numbers do crop up we know BUT if April 26 is an appointed time then......
Also the "222" could be the 2 months 22 days since Obama hit the 726 months old Harpozo marker!!!!!!
From Steve's 12/12/12 sign it's 3423 days
◄ 3423. mnésteuó ►
Strong's Concordance
mnésteuó: to espouse, betroth
Original Word: μνηστεύω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: mnésteuó
Phonetic Spelling: (mnace-tyoo'-o)
Definition: to espouse, betroth
Usage: I ask in marriage; pass: I am betrothed.πŸ€”
This is the best one I can see. The mayan end of the world date, just 9 (judgement) days after Steve's sign.
I dreamt of a huge monolith coming out of a river, there was carvings of dragons on it and right at the top was 2 large carvings of OBAMA and a DRAGON so the Mayan EOTW was always something I felt HAD to connect. Plus remember the beast Bamah visited the Inca sunstone in the natural history museum in Mexico back in 2009...the one with "Foursquare's" .....44 months and 4 days prior. 🧐
Now were working on the assumption that Steve seen of a possible "21 day delay" leading to April 26.
So I wanted to see the Strong's concordance entry for MICHAEL
◄ 3413. Michaél ►
Strong's Concordance
Michaél: Michael, the archangel
Original Word: Μιχαήλ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Proper Noun, Indeclinable
Transliteration: Michaél
Phonetic Spelling: (mikh-ah-ale')
Definition: Michael, the archangel
Usage: Michael, an archangel.
From Tuesday, 26 April 2022
Subtracted 3413 days

Result: Friday, 21 December 2012 πŸ‰ Mayan "end of the world" wohoooo 😁

We connect Michael with the "21 day delay" and so it makes sense the Lord would hide this in a date of 21/12/12....ha ha ha