Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: There will be an EARTHQUAKE on 16th of Nissan (4/17) going into the 17th (4/18.)

- "ARCHENEMIES" ON EARTH, BUT GOOD FRIENDS IN SPACE ? WOW !!!

SPACEWALK ON APRIL 18: A NEW ROBOTIC ARM.

On Monday, April 18, 2022, two RUSSIAN cosmonauts (Americans' "enemies") will perform the first in a pair of spacewalks from the International Space Station (ISS). The goal is to activate a new robotic arm attached to the Nauka module on ISS. (American) NASA’s live coverage of the ("ENEMY") event will begin on Monday at 14 UTC (10 a.m. EDT) on NASA TV, and the NASA website and mobile app.
Source: https://earthsky.org/space/watch-iss-spacewalk-april-18/

The International Space Station (ISS) is a modular space station (habitable artificial satellite) in low Earth orbit. It is a multinational collaborative project involving five participating space agencies: NASA (United States), Roscosmos (Russia), JAXA (Japan), ESA (Europe), and CSA (Canada.)
The station is divided into TWO SECTIONS: the Russian Orbital Segment (ROS) is operated by RUSSIA, while THE UNITED STATES Orbital Segment (USOS) is run by the United States as well as by the other states. The Russian segment includes SIX MODULES. The US segment includes TEN MODULES (16 = 4X4 Modules total), whose support services are distributed 76.6% for NASA, 12.8% for JAXA, 8.3% for ESA and 2.3% for CSA. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station

"ARCHENEMIES" ON EARTH, BUT GOOD FRIENDS IN SPACE ? WOW !!!

On Earth "Nice" Americans and "Evil" Russians are "ENEMIES," but in SPACE they are the best of BUDDIES so they BOTH can fire missiles from "friendly" ISS to ANY place on Earth they want to.
And nobody will know where the HELL those missiles came from. Maybe from North Korea, China ... Cuba or AFGHANISTAN ... the Bermuda Triangle ?!

- TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY mornings: RED Antares (the DRAGON?!) and THE MOON (the BRIDE or the Woman clothed with the Sun, with THE MOON under her feet?!) A waning gibbous Moon will be WEST of Antares on April 19, and EAST of the reddish star on April 20.
If you're up early on April 19 and 20, you might be asking, "What's that BRIGHT STAR by the MOON?" That REDDISH STAR is Antares in the CONSTELLATION SCORPIUS.

MY BOTTOM LINE ?!

IF the earthquake the Lord told the watchWOman will take place "on the 16th of NISSAN going into the 17th of NISSAN (Jerusalem time), all we have to do is the necessary adjustment(s) to the calendars to "predict" the EXACT day the earthquake is going to take place.

After ANY of those "prophetic" ADJUSTED days come and go and NOTHING, NADA HAPPENS?!
By now we should be used to the "OOPS! I'M WRONG AGAIN" ETERNAL routine (or chicken little's "THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!" warning.)

"IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL YOUR FAT LADY SINGS," Right, FATHER ?!

This N.W.O. FAT Lady with FOUR breasts, 2 up and 2 down her belly?!

LIZZO MONOLOGUE - SNL

Saturday Night Live - Apr 17, 2022

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, of course.

Re: There will be an EARTHQUAKE on 16th of Nissan (4/17) going into the 17th (4/18.)

Hey Ruben,

Do you have the list of major historical events that happened on 4/19 - 4/21? - Including the Oklahoma City bombing, earthquakes, fires, etc. Lots of things happened on those days. We should include them as high-watch times if we're still here. It would sure be nice to review that list again.

APRIL END-TIMES EVENTS

Apr 27, 4977 BC: The Universe was created, according to Kepler.
Apr 21, 753 BC: ROMULUS and his twin brother REMUS found ROME.
Apr 30, 1789: Freemason George Washington gave his first presidential inaugural address.
Apr 21, 1865: Abraham Lincoln's funeral train leaves Washington, D.C.
Apr 22, 1915: The first major gas attack by the Germans that devastated the Allied line.
Apr 24, 1916-Easter Monday: The EASTER REBELLION begins in Dublin, Ireland.
Apr 21, 1918: German flying ace, "Red Baron," killed in action.
Apr 22, 1945: Hitler admits defeat.
Apr 25, 1945: Americans and Russians linked up to cut Germany in two. Very interesting!
Apr 28, 1945: Il Duce, Benito Mussolini and mistress, Clara Petacci, are shot by Italian partisans.
Apr 29, 1945: The Dachau CONCENTRATION CAMP was liberated by U.S. troops. Behold. People at FEMA concentration camps here in AmeFrica shall not be liberated by those "nice" U.S. troops.
Apr 30, 1945: TWO days later, Adolf Hitler "committed suicide" along with his wife, Eva in his underground bunker in Berlin, Germany. Years later he died of natural causes in a country in South America (most likely BRAZIL ... or Argentina.)
Apr 28, 1965: U.S. Troops landed in the Dominican Republic to foil a "Communist Dictatorship."
Antichrist Obama and his DemoNcRATS are preparing the country for a New World Order COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP and the same U.S. Troops that go to foreign countries to "foil Communist Dictatorships" are looking the other way, turning a blind eye ... actually, turning BOTH eyes blind.
Evidently, they care about other countries but do not give a flat piece of cow pie about their own country. Very, very SWELL, indeed.
Apr 20, 1980: Fidel Castro announced the Mariel Boatlift (with N.W.O. president Jimmy Carter's blessing.)
Apr 21, 1980: First Cubans from MARIEL reached Florida.
Apr 30, 1993: The World Wide Web (WWW) launches in the public domain.
April 19, 1995: The bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was the deadliest act of HOMEGROWN TERRORISM in U.S. history. The NEW NORMAL shooting staking place almost every day right here in the land of "prosperity" are part of the "homegrown terrorism" PLANNED by the Satanic New World Order Elite to create the CHAOS Antichrist Obama shall put under control when he becomes the ONE World leader the world shall be begging for. Note that whenever a police officer "kills" (SACRIFICE) a N166ER, the main stream manipulated news go crazy commending the "killing," but one or more N1166ERS kill a few police officers or randomly start shooting WHITE people the main stream media keeps as silent as the people the N1166ERS have killed. The N166ER responsible for the South Carolina mall shooting on April 16th that left 14 innocent people injured was granted a bond set at $25,000 and can even go to work with an ankle monitor. Had it been a WHITE guy injuring 14 worthless GEORGE FLOYDS and the main stream media and the APE/BLM Satanic community had burned to the ground the shopping center where the "HORRIBLE" shooting took place. All the law has been able to do is charging the lawless BLM shooter with UNLAWFULLY carrying of a pistol. And everybody, included the people hurt in the "incident," happily ever after, just like in a fairy tale.
Apr 29, 2004: The World War II Memorial opens in Washington, D.C.

Apr 22, 2009: CHARITY had her vision, "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" as Noah's Ark closed with a BANG!

- 2010: Nothing on my notes for APRIL this year.

- 2011 :
Behold. I started writing down my NOTES (keeping dreams and world end-times events in a Journal/Diary) at the beginning of January 2011. All the events presented above that occurred before January 2011, I found them AFTER I started keeping records.
Apr 27, 2011: Dr. Owour's vision of the RAPTURE of the Church at a Revival in KENYA (AC Obama's mother land.)
Apr 29, 2011: William and Kate Royal Wedding.

Apr 28, 2012: The day Antichrist Obama said, "I WILL WIN THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS."
Apr 21, 2012: I had a CREAM of seeing a Cruise Ship departing from California on the Pacific Ocean, going down South America, around Argentina, up to Brazil on the Atlantic Ocean and stopping south to the Equator. Then, I saw a Japanese military Base being set up along the ship's route.
4/24, 2012: I had a DREAM of being close to the sea early in the morning while still dark. I saw a small boat coming ashore with Antichrist Obama standing up in the middle of the boat. When people saw him leaving the boat to come onto the shore, they panicked and started running for their lives. I started running, as well, but the Antichrist began chasing after me. The dream started HERE (in the NEW world) and, I do not know HOW, it ended up in Jerusalem, Israel. I do not know how I was able to cross the ocean RUNNING and how I was able to get to Israel, which is a country I have never been in my life.
When I got to Jerusalem, I managed to get into an apartment on the 2nd or 3rd floor through the balcony. Once in the apartment, I saw many small porcelain (ceramic) bowls on top of a table, giving me the impression that whoever lived there was a POTTER (a craftsperson who shapes pottery on a potter's wheel and bakes them it a kiln, a CERAMICIST.) I looked through a window and saw Antichrist Obama standing over a little bride that connected two streets, looking toward the apartment I was in.
Then, I went down the stairs and exited through the back door. Once on the street, I started running WEST, passing behind the little bridge the Antichrist was standing on, but he did not see me.
I continued running, going WEST, as fast as I could. END of DREAM.
Apr 25, 2012: The next day, I had another DREAM. This time around I found myself walking WEST, in the middle of the night, on a muddy road with lots of people and many children. I saw people taking mud to use as bait for fishing. When I got to my final destination, I came to a marina where I saw a few damaged boats, some of them on the sand, as if they had been pushed on shore by a big wind. I was ready to "go fishing" using mud for bait. I do not know it for sure, but I'm assuming the beach I came to is located in CALIFORNIA, which is the closest state on the other side of the U.S. I could get to walking straight from EAST to WEST. END of DREAM.
Apr 26, 2012: A watchman got this "message": The BRIDE has been examined and has been approved. She will be RAPTURED soon.
Apr 29, 2012: I had the DREAM of coming to a tall building that was partially destroyed (because of mother nature's causes) and empty. I noticed that the main beam on the top (roof) of the building was in very poor condition, ready to collapse. I was standing on the first floor, close to the entrance door and noticed a big wind blowing, water flooding the ground outside the building and lots of people buried alive on the mud. I got out the building and went to another are nearby and found a big brown towel (the size of a beach towel) on the mud. Mud was everywhere, LOTS of mud. END of DREAM.
Apr 30, 2012: I had the DREAM of my mother serving food for many people. Somebody asked her how much she'd charge for cooking a GOAT.

- 2013: Nothing on my notes for APRIL this year.

Apr 29, 2014: An ANNULAR SOLAR ECLIPSE and the NEW Moon took place.

Apr 28, 2015: The Governor ordered the Texas State Guard to monitor FEMA exercises.
Apr 30, 2015: In a DREAM, I asked GOD, "Should I make a contract?" He said, 'Make a contract.'
Then, I saw JESUS dancing with children in a school or day care. No, I do not know if HE was teaching the kids to dance. All I know is the BROTHER can dance ... and I mean, DANCE LIKE A PRO.
Apr 22, 2015: Antichrist Obama was in the Florida Everglades for "Climate change."
Apr 25, 2015: A 7.8 M earthquake struck Nepal killing nearly 9,000 people.

April 19, 2016: The first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual days for the “Blood Sacrifice To The Beast.”
April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - THE FIRE GOD, BAAL, or MOLECH/NIMROD (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, SATURN (SATAN/DEVIL.)
This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding blood and fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children.
This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days for Satanists and others. Some very historic events occur on and around this time period. FIRE SACRIFICE is required on April 19.
THE THIRD WEEK OF APRIL IS A VERY SCARY TIME FOR AMERICA - Vice News
Here are a few examples: https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/bf383g/fyi_today_april_19th_is_the_first_day_of_the/
Apr 19, 2016: The Replica of the Temple Of Baal and the Palmyra Arch were Unveiled in London.
Apr 19, 2016: That same day, AC Obama departed to Ramstein, Germany at 3:20 pm.
Apr 20, 2016: The next day, Antichrist Obama arrived in Muslim Saudi Arabia for a 2-Day OFFICIAL visit.
Apr. 21, 2016: 2 days after the Temple Of Baal and Palmyra Arch were unveiled, Antichrist Obama arrived in London.
Apr 21, 2016: Pop "legend" PRINCE died at 57.
Apr 22, 2016: Was FULL Moon and Good Friday. Antichrist Obama was scheduled to pass an U.N. resolution against Israel.
Apr. 24: AC Obama was still in Germany to celebrate ARBOR DAY.
Apr 29, 2016: A watchman received this "message": 'TODAY IS WHEN IT WILL BE, THE 7th OF PASSOVER', thus says the LORD.
Apr 30, 2016: Was Antichrist Obama's LAST SUPPER (last White House Correspondents’ Association DINNER.) At the end of his Satanic speech, Antichrist Obama DROPPED THE MICROPHONE.
Apr 29, 2016: A watchman received this "message" from the Lord, "IT’S ALL GOING TO GO DOWN WITH A BANG!"

Apr 22, 2017: The MARCH FOR SCIENCE in Washington, D.C. took place.
Apr 23, 2017: FEMA Operation Gotham Shield started. Ended April 27.
Apr 24, 2017: After being "hiding in plain sight," Antichrist Obama returned to the public spotlight.
Obviously, April is the GAY son of Satan's favorite month for returning to the public spotlight.
Remember April 5, 2022 ?!
Apr 29, 2017: FALSE PROPHET pope FRANCIS 'Peace' trip to ANTICHRISTIAN EGYPT ended.
Apr 22, 2017: In a DREAM, I told my Mother "THE SKY IS DIRTY." She saw a WHITE LINE instead.
Coincidentally, this message was posted yesterday, April 17, 2022 on the Five Doves Forum:
SATAN'S FALL SEEN ON APRIL 7TH? This is PECULIAR, given the month and times we are living in. There is no way this is a contrail. Please see the 1st link from MrMBB333 and the 2nd link holds an article from the Daily Mail, titled "WEIRD CLOUD OVER ALASKA." Luke 10:18 .... anyone?

=
Image Source: STRANGE CLOUD FORMATIONS over Alaska spark "wild conspiracy theories" https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/strange-cloud-formations-over-alaska-spark-wild-conspiracy-theories/

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2bnyVxdwmA
READ: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10701681/Weird-cloud-Alaska-ignites-talks-UFO-crash-weapons-test.html
Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2022/fay417-3.htm
MORE COINCIDENCES?! This year 2022, International DARK SKY Week is April 22 – 30th!

Apr 27, 2018: Kingdomliving777's 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' Dream. Again, BELTANE is the Satanic NEW YEAR.
Apr 29, 2018: According to a watchman, "TODAY was actually the END of the YEAR."
Apr 30, 2018: I had a DREAM of having a "girlfriend" that wanted to eat CRAB.

Apr 25, 2019: N.W.O. puppet Joe O'Biden officially announced his presidential run.
Apr 26, 2019 was 21 Nisan and Arbor Day. God told sister Colleen Minter, "DO NOT DISCOUNT THIS DAY." I do not know whether GOD was referring to April 26, 21 Nisan or Arbor Day.

Apr 20, 2020: Netanyahu and Gantz Signed a Coalition Deal to Form a new Government.
Apr 29, 2020: N.W.O. giant Elon Musk mobilized a small army of tech ELITES to reopen society.

Apr 19, 2021: Puppet O'Biden's VacSINation Drive, "90% of Americans vaccinated by April 19 and 10% by May 1st."
Apr 20, 2021: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin was found guilty of murder in the death of the UNCLEAN son of God (BLM DEMON) George Floyd. That evening, puppet O'Biden and Great W.hore Kamala spoke on TV about Nephilim Floyd's verdict a little after 7 PM.
Apr 22, 2021: Was Earth Day. O'Biden hosted leaders from around the NEW world for a virtual summit on "Climate change."
Apr 26-30, 2021: An ASTEROID IMPACT EXERCISE and a PLANETARY DEFENSE CONFERENCE took place.
Apr 27, 2021: Watchman Alfonso Leyson published "SUPER PINK MOON and RAPTURE OF THE BODY OF CHRIST."

Apr 15: Coachella (COACH-HELL-A) pagan festival starts. The gates open around 11 am, first band plays at noon. The last show normally ends after MIDNIGHT.
Apr 19-20: Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, RED ANTARES (in the constellation Scorpius) and the Moon.
Apr 21-22: The LYRID METEOR SHOWER peaks on the night of Thursday into the early hours of Friday.
April 22: Is EARTH DAY, a day to honor the Earth and to meditate on DEITY manifesting as MOTHER EARTH (an Occult Goddess.) Festival of Isthar (Babylonian.)
Apr 22-30: International DARK SKY Week. Related to my "DIRTY SKY" DREAM on April 22, 2017 (above)?!
Apr 23: PASSOVER ends at sundown.
Apr 24: The COACHELLA Valley Music and Arts Festival ends.
Apr 27-28: HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL DAY (Yom HaShoah) for Hebrew Year 5782 begins at sundown on Wednesday, 27 April 2022 and ends at nightfall on Thursday, 28 April 2022.
Apr 29: ARBOR Day. Always observed on THE LAST FRIDAY IN APRIL, Arbor Day is a national holiday created to recognize the importance of trees. The most common way people celebrate Arbor Day is to get together in groups to plant trees.
The difference between EARTH DAY and ARBOR DAY is that while Earth Day recognizes humankind's negligence regarding the environment and aims to take steps to correct the imbalance, Arbor Day, while similar in purpose, is one day dedicated to the planting of trees, which in turn lowers the carbon footprint.
Apr. 30: 2-Day BELTANE FESTIVAL starts. WALPURGIS NIGHT in Germany will begin in the evening of Saturday, April 30 and ends in the evening of Sunday, May 1. BELTANE is the Satanic NEW YEAR and it's a time of rebirth. The Beltaine or Beltane Festival (also called Walpurgis Night) is the HIGHEST DAY on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday.
Apr 30: A BLACK MOON, the second NEW MOON in the calendar month of April, happening at 4:28pm.
Apr 30: PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE. First of two eclipses taking place during a single eclipse season.
May 4-5: Yom Haatzmaut (ISRAELI INDEPENDENCE DAY) from sundown to sundown on May 4/5.
May 16: TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE, the 2nd eclipse two weeks after the Partial SOLAR Eclipse of April 30.

This is all I have, so far, for the rest of the month of APRIL.

Hoping a LEAST one of the "PROPHECIES" or DREAMS referred to in this "conspiracy theory" dairy comes to pass. That's ALL I ask, LORD.

Yes, FATHER, I know the Lord's Prayer does not say: "THY kingdom come; THY will be done in HEAVEN and RUBEN's will be done on EARTH." I know, I know!!! My will should be to shut the HELL up and continue eating LOTS of Satanic KRAP in Your cesspool while YOU decide ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, according to "THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN," right ?!

MARANATHA ?!!!

"IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL YOUR FAT LADY SINGS," Right, FATHER ?!

Grace & Truth Ministries - Apr. 22, 2022

Last night I had a quick flash vision of a large lady standing up from a piano bench to sing.
You know what they say… "IT’S NOT OVER UNTIL…"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxP3ygXD1-QjnIuZYBTrYnijGMOqYwVvKH