Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: If there's no rapture any time soon...

Dates and seasons come and go. However, life does go on, regardless of if rapture is literal, symbolic, or something else we are not able to understand at this point in time. Much of Revelation is symbolic. I doubt there will literally be fire coming out of 2 witnesses mouths. I doubt you will see a multi-headed beast literally roaming around trying to devour everyone. Stuff like that just does not exist in the literal sense of reality.

May Jesus Bless You All
HALLELUYAH!

It's just like L4JRapture and mike T awaiting the 2nd coming of Trump. It sounds OK in theory. However, overturning an election at this stage of the game is unlikely to happen. You can wish in one hand, and eat a can of beans in the other. Guess what the end result shall be.

Forgive me for sounding a bit gruff.

In a metaphorical sense, Trump may have "won" by encouraging people to wake up and see how corrupt the government is. That type of wake up call can drive change on many levels (political, religious, economic, the media etc.) Even though Trump may not have made it back into the White House does not mean all hope is lost. It's about what we can do to rekindle traditional values and scrap a botched system of demonocracy, (which no longer works). When we drive change that takes back our power and makes our country great, we all "win" by doing so.

That is what Christ Jesus would have us to do. - John 14:12 - "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."

May Jesus Bless You All
HALLELUYAH

"We can always wish our lives away and listen to Dockidd whining and complaining. But WAIT, THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES. THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT at EMI (Exxon Mobile-Indonesia or ETERNAL MUSLIM INFERNO ?!) THERE'S STILL TIME TO GO FISHING and ENJOY LIFE stop worry about matters which we have no control over. IT IS WHAT IT IS. Might as well MAKE THE MOST OF IT."

Tandy, I see you're taking your EARTHLY plans very seriously. You even posted a picture of the little boat you purchased to go "fishing" fish, not MEN like the LORD would want you to do.

Now, take a closer look at what the ONE that created you in HIS Image and Likeness says to those with EARS to HEAR willing to LISTEN to what THE SPIRIT says to THE CHURCHES. You do know what SPIRIT is the ONE talking to the Churches, don't you ?!

FEED YOUR MIND WITH MY WORD.

NOTE the Lord is NOT telling you: "Feed your stomach with the fishes you catch in Indonesia," is HE ?!

Words from the Lord.

My son (YOU), Many are going to different places (like INDONESIA) looking for what will satisfy their unsatisfied heart. Many think that having more money in the bank, giving themselves to more sensual pleasures, Smoking and drinking more strong drinks can bring satisfaction to their heart.
All these and more will only bring its victims to GREATER BONDAGE and WILL NEVER SATISFY the longing heart of man.

I THE LORD have set eternity in the heart of man and nothing in these life will ever fill or satisfy man’s heart, except I THE CREATOR OF MAN. I have made man for my own pleasure and every OTHER PLEASURES THAT MAN IS CHASING AFTER WILL ONLY LEAD TO DISAPPOINTMENT AND REGRET. 10,000 worlds that are filled to the brim with the finest gold can never bring satisfaction to man’s heart. Only I the eternal God can satisfy the unsatisfied heart of man, for it is I that have placed such hunger for more in man so that man will seek after Me.

Many of My children are running to the world for answer to their problems. Many of those WHO CLAIM that they belong to me are daily feeding their soul with POISONOUS FOOD at the table of MY ENEMY. My Children, come to Me so that I can fill your mouth (heart) with the good of My kingdom. Come let me fill you with My Spirit. Come and drink from the fountain of LIVING WATER. Come and receive ETERNAL LIFE from Me and ETERNAL TREASURES (not "OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT at EMI.")

Stop eating the poisonous food of the world (especially fish from INDONESIA), for it will never satisfy.
It will only lead you to eternal destruction and separation from your God for all eternity which is more horrible than hell. The greatest torment of the lost souls in hell is the thought that they are forever separated from their creator!

I created you for relationship. RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES WILL NEVER satisfy your longing heart.
I AM NOT IN RELIGION and CAN NEVER BE FOUND THERE. I can only be found in RELATIONSHIP. Stop feeding your mind with the DECEPTION OF SCIENCE and THE LIES OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Feed your mind with My WORD (not with FISHES caught in the Muslim waters of INDONESIA.)

Let My love letter (Bible) that I have given to mankind be your favorite book. In reading and doing what it says you will have eternal life. Spend quality time in prayer. Oh how I love to hear your sweet voice in the secret place. I the Lord is coming very soon and only those who are in an intimate relationship with Me will be RAPTURED safely to My kingdom of great glory and beauty beyond human imagination.

It grieves My heart that only VERY FEW are seeking Me in the INTIMATE ROOM. PARTIAL RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER BRING YOU TO MY KINGDOM (but it will take you to you-know-WHO's kingdom.)

I AM THE FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATER (this is the WATER you need to go to in order to do your FISHING that shall give you ETERNAL Life ... IF you know what I mean.) In other words, leave Muslim INDONESIA alone and start being a fisherman of men for the Kingdom of GOD.

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/feed-your-mind-with-my-word-brother-moses/

MARANATHA !!!

JONAH EATEN BY KRONOSAURUS.

"We can always wish our lives away and listen to Dockidd whining and complaining.
But WAIT, THERE'S STILL TIME TO GO FISHING and ENJOY LIFE stop worry about matters which we have no control over. IT IS WHAT IT IS. Might as well MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
"

Tandy, did you post this dream "INCOGNITO" on the 444 News Forum about your FISHING EXPERIENCE in ... INDONESIA ?!

DREAM: I am looking around at the status of MY ATTEMPTS AT FISHING LATELY, scanning different parts of the water and beaches where people fish. I am disappointed that it seems like THERE ARE NO FISHING SPOTS FOR ME. I feel bad and even have thoughts of guilt that maybe it’s my fault due to mistakes that I have made: maybe that’s why OTHER PEOPLE are catching fish and I’M NOT.

But then I find myself in a BAD POSITION– like someone has snatched me up and thrown me into the water–so I am suddenly dangling from a coastal cliff, tied to the land high above me.
I am now submerged deep in the water at least 40 feet down or so.
(This is a particular dislike of mine, being anywhere down into an abyss like deep DARK WATER.
Staring into the deep ocean makes me freeze! And THAT’S WHERE I AM NOW!)

So there I am dangling in the DARK ABYSS and a GIANT BEAST with a dinosaur head and flippers swims by and EATS ME!

MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/jonah-eaten-by-kronosaurus-immanuel-acree/