Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: There will be an EARTHQUAKE on 16th of Nissan (4/17) going into the 17th (4/18.)

Apr 22, 2017: The MARCH FOR SCIENCE in Washington, D.C. took place.
Apr 23, 2017: FEMA Operation Gotham Shield started. Ended April 27.
Apr 24, 2017: After being "hiding in plain sight," Antichrist Obama returned to the public spotlight.
Obviously, April is the GAY son of Satan's favorite month for returning to the public spotlight.
Remember April 5, 2022 ?!
Apr 29, 2017: FALSE PROPHET pope FRANCIS 'Peace' trip to ANTICHRISTIAN EGYPT ended.
Apr 22, 2017: In a DREAM, I told my Mother "THE SKY IS DIRTY." She saw a WHITE LINE instead.
Coincidentally, this message was posted yesterday, April 17, 2022 on the Five Doves Forum:
SATAN'S FALL SEEN ON APRIL 7TH? This is PECULIAR, given the month and times we are living in. There is no way this is a contrail. Please see the 1st link from MrMBB333 and the 2nd link holds an article from the Daily Mail, titled "WEIRD CLOUD OVER ALASKA." Luke 10:18 .... anyone?

=
Image Source: STRANGE CLOUD FORMATIONS over Alaska spark "wild conspiracy theories" https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/strange-cloud-formations-over-alaska-spark-wild-conspiracy-theories/

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2bnyVxdwmA
READ: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10701681/Weird-cloud-Alaska-ignites-talks-UFO-crash-weapons-test.html
Source: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2022/fay417-3.htm
MORE COINCIDENCES?! This year 2022, International DARK SKY Week is April 22 – 30th!

Apr 27, 2018: Kingdomliving777's 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' Dream. Again, BELTANE is the Satanic NEW YEAR.
Apr 29, 2018: According to a watchman, "TODAY was actually the END of the YEAR."
Apr 30, 2018: I had a DREAM of having a "girlfriend" that wanted to eat CRAB.

Apr 25, 2019: N.W.O. puppet Joe O'Biden officially announced his presidential run.
Apr 26, 2019 was 21 Nisan and Arbor Day. God told sister Colleen Minter, "DO NOT DISCOUNT THIS DAY." I do not know whether GOD was referring to April 26, 21 Nisan or Arbor Day.

Apr 20, 2020: Netanyahu and Gantz Signed a Coalition Deal to Form a new Government.
Apr 29, 2020: N.W.O. giant Elon Musk mobilized a small army of tech ELITES to reopen society.

Re: There will be an EARTHQUAKE on 16th of Nissan (4/17) going into the 17th (4/18.)

Apr 19, 2021: Puppet O'Biden's VacSINation Drive, "90% of Americans vaccinated by April 19 and 10% by May 1st."
Apr 20, 2021: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin was found guilty of murder in the death of the UNCLEAN son of God (BLM DEMON) George Floyd. That evening, puppet O'Biden and Great W.hore Kamala spoke on TV about Nephilim Floyd's verdict a little after 7 PM.
Apr 22, 2021: Was Earth Day. O'Biden hosted leaders from around the NEW world for a virtual summit on "Climate change."
Apr 26-30, 2021: An ASTEROID IMPACT EXERCISE and a PLANETARY DEFENSE CONFERENCE took place.
Apr 27, 2021: Watchman Alfonso Leyson published "SUPER PINK MOON and RAPTURE OF THE BODY OF CHRIST."

Apr 15: Coachella (COACH-HELL-A) pagan festival starts. The gates open around 11 am, first band plays at noon. The last show normally ends after MIDNIGHT.
Apr 19-20: Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, RED ANTARES (in the constellation Scorpius) and the Moon.
Apr 21-22: The LYRID METEOR SHOWER peaks on the night of Thursday into the early hours of Friday.
April 22: Is EARTH DAY, a day to honor the Earth and to meditate on DEITY manifesting as MOTHER EARTH (an Occult Goddess.) Festival of Isthar (Babylonian.)
Apr 22-30: International DARK SKY Week. Related to my "DIRTY SKY" DREAM on April 22, 2017 (above)?!
Apr 23: PASSOVER ends at sundown.
Apr 24: The COACHELLA Valley Music and Arts Festival ends.
Apr 27-28: HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL DAY (Yom HaShoah) for Hebrew Year 5782 begins at sundown on Wednesday, 27 April 2022 and ends at nightfall on Thursday, 28 April 2022.
Apr 29: ARBOR Day. Always observed on THE LAST FRIDAY IN APRIL, Arbor Day is a national holiday created to recognize the importance of trees. The most common way people celebrate Arbor Day is to get together in groups to plant trees.
The difference between EARTH DAY and ARBOR DAY is that while Earth Day recognizes humankind's negligence regarding the environment and aims to take steps to correct the imbalance, Arbor Day, while similar in purpose, is one day dedicated to the planting of trees, which in turn lowers the carbon footprint.
Apr. 30: 2-Day BELTANE FESTIVAL starts. WALPURGIS NIGHT in Germany will begin in the evening of Saturday, April 30 and ends in the evening of Sunday, May 1. BELTANE is the Satanic NEW YEAR and it's a time of rebirth. The Beltaine or Beltane Festival (also called Walpurgis Night) is the HIGHEST DAY on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday.
Apr 30: A BLACK MOON, the second NEW MOON in the calendar month of April, happening at 4:28pm.
Apr 30: PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE. First of two eclipses taking place during a single eclipse season.
May 4-5: Yom Haatzmaut (ISRAELI INDEPENDENCE DAY) from sundown to sundown on May 4/5.
May 16: TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE, the 2nd eclipse two weeks after the Partial SOLAR Eclipse of April 30.

This is all I have, so far, for the rest of the month of APRIL.

Hoping a LEAST one of the "PROPHECIES" or DREAMS referred to in this "conspiracy theory" dairy comes to pass. That's ALL I ask, LORD.

Yes, FATHER, I know the Lord's Prayer does not say: "THY kingdom come; THY will be done in HEAVEN and RUBEN's will be done on EARTH." I know, I know!!! My will should be to shut the HELL up and continue eating LOTS of Satanic KRAP in Your cesspool while YOU decide ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, according to "THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN," right ?!

MARANATHA ?!!!

"IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL YOUR FAT LADY SINGS," Right, FATHER ?!

Grace & Truth Ministries - Apr. 22, 2022

Last night I had a quick flash vision of a large lady standing up from a piano bench to sing.
You know what they say… "IT’S NOT OVER UNTIL…"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxP3ygXD1-QjnIuZYBTrYnijGMOqYwVvKH