Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Word either confirms the RHEMA word or it doesn’t. What RHEMA word, LORD?!!!

SOON THEY WILL DROP DEAD LIKE FLIES.

WHO IS SAYING THAT: THE LORD IN HEAVEN or THE LORD OF THE FLIES IN WASHINGTON, D.C. ?!

=
PIC 1: More Chinese "hints." PIC 2: The GAY lord of the FLIES from HELL, born in Kenya.

PLANDEMIC WARNINGS: PART 6 - EXCERPT

DREAM/VISION 1:

Just before waking up on 31/3/22, I dreamt of 3 men, most probably friends who had setup a campsite out in the woods. They were sitting around a camp fire having a cup of tea and talking. When I saw these 3 men, I was impressed in the spirit that they had escaped and somehow were trying to survive whatever plague or pestilence was happening in the populated urban centers where they normally lived. As I was thinking about these things, all of a sudden, I heard a voice behind me say, “SOON THEY WILL DROP DEAD LIKE FLIES”. Then the dream ended.

INTERPRETATION:

Soon after, I asked the Lord about this dream and felt the Lord say, “Soon they will drop dead like flies. ONE OF THE MEN REPRESENTS THOSE WHO WILL SOON BE DEAD FROM THE ACCUMULATED EFFECTS OF THE COVID-19 VACCINES.

Another one represents THOSE WHO WILL DIE FROM THE EBOLA DISEASE that is going to be released soon. The last one represents those who will be victims of the zombie apocalypse that is coming”.

Right now, most countries all over the world are removing their Covid-19 restrictions. This a deliberate ploy by the enemy. They have achieved their goal of vaccinating between 60% to 70% of the world’s 8 billion population according to data from the Our World In Data website.

According to some scientists, the EBOLA VIRUS normally has a fatality rate of 30% – 40% (kills 30 to 40 per 100 people). A ‘gain of function’ ENGINEERED EBOLA BIOWEAPON has a fatality rate of 70% to 90% (kills 70 to 90 per 100 people). The Covid-19 fatality rate is only a miniscule 0.1% (kills 1 person per 1000 people). This would quickly achieve the globalist depopulation goals of reducing the world’s population by 90% to 95%.

According to some recent prophetic warnings such those posted below, this worldwide plague will literally kill hundreds of millions or even billions of the world’s populations when combined with the engineered supply chain collapse, famine, food scarcity, economic collapse, war, riots, looting, chaos, hunger, starvation, etc. that are starting to happen right now.
PEOPLE WILL DIE ON THE STREETS AND THERE WILL BE NOBODY TO BURY THEM.
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/plandemic-warnings-part-6-ewm/