Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July 30, 2021 + 270-280 Days Gestation Period: The Rapture and/or the Birth of the AC?!

A GREAT SIGN appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with THE SUN, with THE MOON under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 SHE WAS PREGNANT and was CRYING OUT IN BIRTH PAINS and THE AGONY OF GIVING BIRTH. 3 And ANOTHER SIGN appeared in Heaven: behold, A GREAT RED DRAGON, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. 4 His tail swept down a third of the stars of Heaven and cast them to the earth. And THE DRAGON stood before the woman who was ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. 5 SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A MALE CHILD, one who is to rule all the nations with A ROD OF IRON, but HER CHILD WAS CAUGHT UP TO GOD AND TO HIS THRONE, 6 and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place PREPARED BY GOD, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days = 42 Months = 3 ½ years.

Behold. Number 42 (42 Months) is directly related to the last Antichrist (the BEAST from the SEA.)
HUMAN PREGNANCY lasts for about 280 days or 40 weeks. The 40 weeks of pregnancy are counted as (roughly) NINE MONTHS. 280 days, or 40 weeks, from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period is the AVERAGE length of human gestation. According to studies, the median time FROM OVULATION TO BIRTH is 268 days (38 weeks, 2 days.)

I - According to a "message given by the LORD" to a "watchman," Antichrist Obama was indwelled by Satan on the early morning of July 30, 2021.

IF we assume July 30, 2021 was the date Satan also impregnated GAY Barry, the birth of their DIABOLIC baby has to happen in the very near future, according to the 280 days, or 40 weeks, or 9 months "conspiracy theory."

II - According to another "watchman," when using NASA’s data of eclipses, one observation is that THE GESTATION PERIOD OF JESUS WAS APPROXIMATELY 270 DAYS and accented by A TETRAD OF PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSES. Jesus was to fulfill the type of the Seed of the Woman as promised to Eve, a type of ‘virgin’. This promise of YHVH in the Garden of Eden was in fact the 1st prophecy even given to Humanity, and that to a woman first. It was the promise of a redemption through her bloodline that would genetically produce a human Messiah or Anointed One; a ‘Chosen One’ that would reverse the curse and fall of Humanity due to her disobedience.

THE PARALLELS OF PROPHECY

Jesus is the aim of all prophecy as Revelation 19:10 states. He came to ‘light’ or rekindle the blown-out fire of Humanity’s flame. He came to pierce the darkness of mankind bent on a certain course for eternal destruction due to sin at the hands of the deception of Lucifer, the other ‘Christ’ or ‘Anointed One’.
This study seeks suggests that approximately 1 lunar cycle prior of 29-30 days on August 11, -3 BC, the first of 3 CONJUNCTION OF VENUS AND JUPITER occurred. This planetary conjunction was and is THE CHRIST STAR. This phenomena is at the core of the duality of this Biblical prophecy and the 2 timelines that announced in the past the birth of the true Christ and perhaps is announcing now in the future THE ADVENT AND BIRTHING OF ANOTHER ANOINTED ONE.

What is so significant then is that THE VENUS-JUPITER CONJUNCTION had a triple 3x witness pertaining to a ‘BIRTHING’ OF A CHRIST, JESUS which is the only true one. Foremost the conjunction of Venus with Jupiter occurred at the forefront of Leo, the Royal Sign of the constellations.
VENUS IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHRIST as it is one of the Messianic signatures of Jesus’ identity and credentials; the title of the Bright and Morning Star. The planet JUPITER IS KNOWN SINCE ANCIENT TIMES AS THE PLANET OF THE MESSIAH OR THE ‘RIGHTEOUS KING’.
These 2 planets also incorporates the female and male attributes even astronomically to produce, as it were an offspring from the cosmic union.

MORE Here: Luis Vega (26 Feb 2017) "GESTATION OF THE CHRISTS - A Parallel Timeline of an Advent and Birthing"

Re: July 30, 2021 + 270-280 Days Gestation Period: The Rapture and/or the Birth of the AC?!

III a- FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2021 (When SATAN took over Obama's GAY body)
PLUS 270 days (Virgin Mary's 270 days gestation period.)
RESULT: TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2022

b- FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2021 (When SATAN took over Obama's GAY body)
PLUS 280 days (Normal length of human gestation period.)
RESULT: FRIDAY, MAY 6, 2022

IV - "On August 11, -3 BC, the first of 3 CONJUNCTIONS OF VENUS AND JUPITER occurred."

Behold. A VENUS AND JUPITER CONJUNCTION to take place on April 30, to last until May 1, 2022.

Tomorrow, Apr 27- JULIAN April 14: In the morning, the Moon near 3 planets: Jupiter, Venus and Mars.

"THE GESTATION PERIOD OF JESUS WAS APPROXIMATELY 270 DAYS and accented by A TETRAD OF PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSES."

On April 30, 2022 a PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE will be the first of two eclipses taking place during a single eclipse season.

On May 16 we'll have a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE, the 2nd eclipse two weeks after the PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE of April 30.

A REMINDER, JUST IN CASE :

LIGHTNING OBAMA AT B-DAY BASH... AUGUST 7, 2021

STEVE FLETCHER 222 - Aug 8, 2021

SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS - 2 Thessalonians 2

STEVE FLETCHER 222 - Aug 9, 2021

OBAMA BIRTHDAY PARTY THE BEAST REVEALED!
LIGHTNING IN THE PICTURE WITH 666 ANTICHRIST OBAMA! RAPTURE

Joseph Acquaviva2222 - Aug 8, 2021

Re: July 30, 2021 + 270-280 Days Gestation Period: The Rapture and/or the Birth of the AC?!

I Am coming to take My bride WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT : TIME IS RUNNING OUT. - EXCERPT

My precious, the world you see before your eyes will soon fall apart, yet many of My children have not prepared themselves, have not put their houses in order, have not spent time to be with Me, to nurture an intimate relationship that will be the only one thing that will make them survival in the coming disaster.
I Am calling My children to return again and again, PRODIGAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS, RETURN TO YOUR ABBA FATHER. I stand at the crossroads day and night, waiting for you to turn away from this world; My arms are open to embrace you who are running into My arms at any time.

THE FEAST IS READY, WAITING FOR YOU TO COME AND ENTER. You chase after this world and things in it, you do not believe that My return is so imminent, you do not believe that the Lord who created all things in heaven and earth is not only loving, but also holy and righteous.

YES, MY COMING IS NEAR, NEARER THAN ANY OF YOU THINK; yes, I Am loving, but I Am also holy and righteous. Sin cannot stand in My presence, and without holiness you shall not see Me.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT, your days on earth are numbered, and I AM COMING TO TAKE MY BRIDE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

Are you ready to meet your bridegroom? Are you WISE VIRGINS, or are you FOOLISH VIRGINS?
Are you guests who have entered in with your wedding garment, or are you the one who was thrown out of the wedding feast by the king and left outside in the darkness to wail and gnash your teeth because you did not wear a wedding garment?

My children, check now whether THE OIL (OLIVIA) IN YOUR LAMPS is still there, and check now whether THE ROBES YOU ARE WEARING HAVE BEEN WASHED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS OF NAZARETH, who came in the flesh.

I love you, My precious children, TIME IS RUNNING OUT, COME NOW, DO NOT HESITATE, DO NOT DELAY!

Please TAKE EVERYTHING to the Lord IN PRAYER.

GOD richly Bless,
RUTH
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/time-is-running-out-brideofyeshua-rs-2/

VENUS-JUPITER CONJUNCTION:

Set your alarm for dawn. Venus and Jupiter are converging for a tight conjunction in the early morning sky. At closest approach on April 30th, Venus and Jupiter will be just a fraction of a degree apart.
They will "APPEAR TO NEARLY COLLIDE INTO EACH OTHER," according to NA(T)SA.

The two planets will appear closest together around 3 p.m. ET on April 30, with Venus 0.2 degrees south of Jupiter, according to EarthSky. The distance is less than the diameter of the moon, the space site added.

By May 1, the planets will have continued on their paths and look as if they are spreading farther apart from Earth's vantage point.

The Venus-Jupiter conjunction happens about once a year, but this year the two planets will appear significantly closer than they usually do, said Patrick Hartigan, professor of physics and astronomy at Rice University in Houston.
MORE Here: https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/26/world/venus-jupiter-conjunction-2022-scn/index.html

THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA ?!

Not really. But Emergency has been Declared in North Dakota along the RED RIVER basin.
SNOW is making things worse.

RED RIVER SWELLS AFTER RAIN, SNOWMELT.

The Red River swelled to its bank in Grand Forks, where disastrous flooding struck exactly 25 years ago.
MAJOR FLOODING IS EXPECTED ALONG THE RED RIVER INTO NEXT WEEK.

More rain is expected across the northern Plains later this week which will re-aggravate flooding concerns along the RED RIVER OF THE NORTH.

In the wake of heavy rain and snowmelt this past week, flood mitigation efforts are underway across communities that border the Red River in North Dakota, Minnesota and Manitoba, Canada. Scenes of washed-out roads, flooded fields, closed bridges and emergency personnel filling sandbags have become common in these places as a result of the high water.

Unfortunately, the reprieve from wet weather will be short-lived along the Red River basin, creating concerns for long-term flooding issues. MORE Here:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/severe-weather/major-flooding-is-expected-along-the-red-river-into-next-week/1178369

OLIVIA (the OIL in your LAMPS): "THE NAME OF YAHWEH IS THE SECRET TO THE RAPTURE ... THEN HE MENTIONED THE NUMBER 28"!

YAHWEH (JEHOVAH) NISSI.

The Lord began to speak ” The enemies time is short, and I will declare my vengeance upon my enemies. Do not fear my little one for am I not your rear guard? Who can stand up against the Almighty One? Servants of the most High are but a few, discord is amongst the brethren. Whom do they believe, content with man and his ways or servitude unto me? Be still my little Ones, FOR AN HOUR THAT YOU THINK NOT, the Lion of Judah shall roar with a mighty manifestation of my Greatness and power.
Be still before me, YET FOR A LITTLE WHILE, for soon the earth shall reel to and fro and shall cause mighty ones to fall. It is by my hand alone that I shall bring this forth. THE HEAVENS SHALL OPEN UP AND THE CLOUDS OF MY WITNESSES SHALL GATHER AS I CALL DOWN THE LATTER RAIN UPON ALL THE NATIONS AND LANDS AND PEOPLES. I say unto you Victory is ahead.” Then the Lord gave me a vision 3 times, I saw a horse and Jesus was on it carrying a banner waving it back and forth, and behind Him were others as He led HIS ARMY to battle. Source: https://444prophecynews.com/jehovah-nissi-patti-young/

Been through the Red River country of North Dakota a few years ago. Had the best nuggets de pollo in Grand Forks. There's lots of pretty girls there, too. I kinda hope heaven is just a little bit like that.