Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Will Be With Me By Saturday the 28th

A few years ago, someone had a vision and heard the words "You will go to the stars to be with me by Saturday the 28th." I cannot remember the person's name or where I found this. Interesting to note that May 2022 does have a Saturday the 28th. The next Saturday the 28th is January 2023.

Re: You Will Be With Me By Saturday the 28th

"A few years ago, someone had a vision and heard the words 'YOU WILL GO TO THE STARS TO BE WITH ME BY SATURDAY THE 28th. May 2022 does have a SATURDAY THE 28th."

According to the GREGORIAN Calendar, May 2022 have a Saturday the 28th and the next Saturday the 28th will be in January 2023.

However, according to the TORAH Calendar, tomorrow SATURDAY, April 30 is the 28th day of the FIRST MONTH: Omer Day 13, 2nd SABBATH (1st SABBATH was April 23rd, Omer Day 6, the day Israel crossed the Red Sea.)

Keep in mind, this 28th SABBATH started TODAY at sundown in Israel and will end TOMORROW at sundown in Israel.

1- KEDOSHIM :

Today the Parashah is Kedoshim which means "SET APART." TODAY is SHABBAT MEVAREKHIN which means "SABBATH OF BLESSING." It is the last Sabbath before the New Moon.

SHABBAT MEVAREKHIN (the"SABBATH OF BLESSING" does not occur in MONTH 6 as the entire month anticipates the New Moon of MONTH 7.

COULD the New Moon of Month 7 be "related" to Charity's "5, 6, 7, JESUS!"?!

Keep in mind NISSAN, the "MONTH OF REDEMPTION," is the FIRST month of the ECCLESIASTICAL YEAR and the SEVENTH month of the CIVIL YEAR. It is called Nisan in the Book of Esther in the Tanakh and later in the Talmud, which calls it the "NEW YEAR", ROSH HASHANA, for kings and pilgrimages.

2- SHABBAT MEVAREKHIN :

Is the Sabbath before a ROSH CHODESH (Hebrew for “HEAD OF THE MONTH” – is the monthly holiday that celebrates the arrival of the NEW MOON, marking the start of a NEW MONTH in the JEWISH Calendar.)

3- TORAH Calendar : https://torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2022M1

Let's hope we're outta here by Saturday May 28, 2022. Still hopeful about this. I cannot see being here another several months (or years).

Another contributor to this forum, Elijah, believes rapture will occur during the month of May.

Many people have been shown it will happen on a Thursday.

I, Alfonso, have been shown it will occur when there are green leaves on the trees, which is happening right now.

Suppose rapture happens on Thursday the 26th - Saturday the 28th. If this is true, something SHOULD happen around the time of the next blood moon on Second Passover that will be our 10-day warning. Maybe I'm completely bonkers but this is what I'm watching.

If there is no rapture by Saturday the 28th, I will have a psychotic breakdown.

"- Suppose rapture happens on Thursday the 26th - Saturday the 28th. If this is true, something SHOULD happen around the time of the next blood moon on Second Passover that will be our 10-DAY WARNING. Maybe I'm completely bonkers but this is what I'm watching.
- If there is NO RAPTURE BY SATURDAY THE 28th, I will have a psychotic breakdown.
"

Fonsi. You shall not be alone, for me TWO shall be P.ISS.ED as HELL if "loving" GOD insists in His Satanic and very Sadistic Plan to keep us here in His Satanic cesspool eating His SATANIC HITs any longer.

I am FED UP (SICK and TIRED) of being part of GOD's Satanic EXPERIMENT. So, IF we're still here after the 28th, save me some of your "cold beers and nuggets de pollo anoined with a special blend of honey, dijon mustard, wasabi horseradish, and of course los habaneros." And a FEW cans of BEANS so I can fart my way to the Super BLOOD Moon. I have to get the HELL out of here, one way or the other.
At this point in life, I don't care WHAT comes first. I am FED UP with never coming "promises."
The "funny" thing: SATAN is supposed to be the LIAR and the one DECEIVING us.
However, every time he "lies" about something he's planning to do it comes to pass with no problemo whatsoever. Very "INTERESTING."

BEHOLD. GOD, if You don't like what I'm saying, I've telling You MANY, MANY times what to do with me. And You KNOW this is NOT a request. The same way You command us to RESPECT Your Will is EXACTLY the very same way I EXPECT You to RESPECT mine. Not less, but the very SAME.

IF You want me to be part of Your Creation, I repeat (TWICE = CERTAINTY): You are going to RESPECT me and this is not a REQUEST. IF You don't agree with me, bring Your "powerful" ERASER. COMPRENDE ?!

You did make me in Your "Image and Likeness," didn't You ?! That was Your "SMART" idea, not mine.

GOD'S WORD SAYS: "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should change his mind."

Furthermore, GOD'S WORD SAYS: "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man."

THIS IS WHAT GOD SAYS IN GENESIS 7 and 8 :

> 7:1, 4 and 11 - The Lord said to Noah, “GO INTO THE ARK. For in SEVEN DAYS I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights. In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the SECOND MONTH (IYAR), on THE SEVENTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH (17 IYAR), on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened."

> 8: 13, 14-16 - "In the six hundred and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried from off the earth. In the SECOND MONTH (IYAR), on THE TWENTY-SEVENTH DAY OF THE MONTH (27 IYAR), the earth had dried out. Then God said to Noah, “GO OUT FROM THE ARK, you and your wife, and your sons and your sons’ wives with you."

According to the TORAH Calendar, the 28th day of the 2nd month (IYAR) starts at sunset on May 29th and ends at sunset on May 30th, which is the OMER day 43.
Source: https://torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2022M2

Behold. According to the Torah (Lev. 23:15), we are obligated to count the days from PASSOVER to SHAVUOT. This period is known as the COUNTING OF THE OMER.

According to the JEWISH Calendar, 28 IYAR starts at sunset on May 28th and ends at sunset May 29th.
As we can see the TORAH and JEWISH Calendars are "off" 1 day regarding the 28th day of IYAR.

GOD gave me a dream of taking Exit 28-29 after crossing a BRIDGE on 27th Avenue and gave Olivia a dream of a BLOOD SOAKED SOIL, the SECRET TO THE RAPTURE in the Name of YAHWEH and NUMBER 28.

GOD claims not to be the author of CONFUSION, but of peace. HE also claims not to be a LIAR, right ?!
Now, all we have to do is wait for either the 28th of MAY or 27 IYAR (May 28-30,) to come to see who is LYING (Olivia and Ruben) and WHO is not (GOD.) 2 + 2 ... RIGHT ?!

CHECK THIS OUT.

BOUNCING UP.

NIGHT comes before DAY, PAIN before PLEASURE, before WISDOM. So too, the way this world was made, there is NO JOURNEY FORWARD without FIRST A STEP BACKWARD.

So it is with ALL CREATURES. But we human beings, we strive not only to move forward, but to leap beyond our own nature, beyond any nature at all.

WE, TOO, MUST FIRST STEP BACK BEFORE WE CAN LEAP UPWARD. But since our leap is beyond nature, WE FALL, too, beneath our nature.

That is SIN—a fall beneath your own nature, as one who crouches before he leaps.
And that is the power of return —to leap beyond any bounds at all.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=5/22/2022

So, the very same GOD that claims not to be the author of CONFUSION, but of peace, is telling us (STUPIDITY ?!) comes before WISDOM.
Maybe that's the reason HE made us STUPID so we can become "WISE," ... hopefully.

In order to understand what the HELL we (HUMANS) are, take a look at the following:

I - THREE PEOPLE IN ONE.

Behold. This is what GOD means when He says we, HUMANS, were created in His "Image and Likeness."

You are three people, one nested within the other. You are a divine person. Nested within a RATIONAL PERSON. Nested within an ANIMAL PERSON.

The DIVINE PERSON within you is drawn upward, like the flame of a candle, towards the spiritual and the divine. It has no interest in any worldly pleasures—unless it can find within them some transcendent meaning.

The ANIMAL PERSON within you is drawn downward, towards eating and drinking and all forms of bodily pleasure. It has no interest in anything it can’t enjoy right now.

The RATIONAL PERSON within you moves in both directions. It flies upward towards fascinating ideas, seeing ahead, taking the big picture into account. But it remains tied up with its ego, and so is easily seduced, even hijacked, by the animal.

From its deeply nested position, your divine person can’t even breathe without the consent of the animal person. But the animal has no interest in divine people, and the divine person has no common ground to start a conversation with the animal.

So the divine person has ONLY ONE STRATEGY that can work: To win over the animal, it has to speak with the rational person within you, inspiring the wisdom of your mind and the intuition of your heart with divine knowledge packaged in easily digested, chewable niblets.

Seeing the rational person within you all excited, the animal will want to know what’s going on. That’s when that rational soul can take the next step, to convince the animal that divine wisdom isn’t so bizarre after all, and that life is so much richer when everything has meaning and purpose.

With a common inspiration, three souls now work together in peace and harmony towards a single goal.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=5/9/2022

As you can see, the very same way GOD is a Three-in-One being ("TRINITY"), so we (HUMANS) are.
GOD's TRINITY = HUMAN's TRINITY = IMAGE and LIKENESS. See the "Trinity, Image and Likeness" picture ?!

II - ANIMAL GOLD

Within you is a DIVINE PERSON nested within a HUMAN, RATIONAL PERSON, nested within a HUMAN BEAST. What does a perfect, divine soul have to gain from nesting within a visceral body, refining and taming a human beast? Everything. The stubborn defiance of your inner animal is a gold mine for the soul. The energy of your divine soul is ordered, harmonized and contained.

The energy of that beast within you is raw and wild. Lift that crude animal power even slightly from its earthly pod and a reservoir of unbounded energy from above reciprocates, rushing downward to fill the channels of the divine soul.

A harmony of opposites ensues, as though a fierce storm has been harnessed by the turbines of your soul, as though all the diverse forces of order and chaos of the creation have come together in a single MAGNIFICENT SYMPHONY.

It is the song of the One who transcends order and chaos, energy and containment, finite and infinite, being and not-being. The One who designed and created all these.

And His "SYMPHONY" plays within you.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=5/9/2022

III - SOUL-BODY BONDING.

THE HUMAN MIND DESPISES THE BODY THAT HOUSES IT, but the soul has only love.
The mind would soar to the heavens, but for a body that chains it to the earth.
The mind would be consumed in divine oneness, but for the body’s delusion of otherness,
as though it had made itself. But the soul sees only God.

In that very delusion of otherness, in that madness of the human ego, even there, the soul sees only God.

For she says, “This, too, is truth. This is a reflection of the Essence of all things, of that which truly has neither beginning nor cause.”

And so she embraces the bonds of the body, works with the body, transforms the body.
Until the body, too, sees only God.
Source: https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=5/11/2022

Speaking of Olivia'sa dream of a BLOOD SOAKED SOIL, my mother called me a while ago to ask me how I'm doing and to keep me "updated" of what's going on in the family. She also told me that this morning (May 16th) she had a dream of me coming to visit her at her house (in real like she used to own a house she sold to buy an apartment. The house in the dream was not one she could recognize, she told me.)

In the dream, I went to the kitchen and found a box with 130 crackers. I asked if I could take them and she replied I could because she wasn't planning to eat them. She told me I was very clear regarding the amount of crackers in the box (130.) She does not know how I knew there were 130 crackers, because I did not count them. End of DREAM.

After I came from the shower (Mondays is one of the TWO "certainty" days I have assigned to "clean" my FILTHY and very SINFUL body), I came online to find out the meaning of Strongs 130.

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND:

1- Strongs 130: HEBREW

ADOMI: A descendant of Edom.
Definition: A descendant of Edom (An EDOMITE.)

Behold. In the Hebrew Bible, the EDOMITES were the descendants of JACOB's brother ESAU: "Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is THY BROTHER."

"ESAU hated JACOB because of the blessing with which his father had blessed him, and Esau said to himself, “The days of mourning for my father are approaching; then I WILL KILL MY BROTHER JACOB."

2- Strongs 130: GREEK

HAIMATEKCHUSIA: Shedding of blood
Definition: SHEDDING OF BLOOD.

JUST IN CASE,

Holly 2 Moons - May 16, 2022

I had a dream this morning (May 16) about the eclipse last night. In the dream I was back out on my deck watching the eclipse. I was talking to you guys making a video, showing the RED MOON, the stars, and it seemed like there was another heavenly body somewhere next to the moon but I couldn’t see too well.
I was showing you guys the scenery when suddenly down in the yard came a thief. A thief in the night.
In the dream my husband had gone out of town for a work trip and he left a BAG here. It was down by the porch, and the thief ran up and snatched it then ran away. I ran inside the house and tried to call either 911 or my husband (can’t remember) and then I woke up. This is the scripture that comes to mind:

Proverbs 7:19-20

For my husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey. He has taken a BAG of money with him. He will come home at the FULL MOON.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHBv9I2sTQ0dUd-wwaI_rQ/community