Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THIS WEEK'S SKY AT A GLANCE: Moon in Gemini, the bride (5/5-6)

THIS WEEK'S SKY AT A GLANCE, MAY 6 – 14
BY: ALAN MACROBERT MAY 6, 2022 LINK

FRIDAY, MAY 6

■ To the right of the thick crescent Moon this evening shine the two heads of the Gemini twins, as shown below. In springtime the stick-figure twins stand upright, settling downward.

Moon with Pollux and Castor, May 5-6-7, 2022How perfectly will the Moon line up with Pollux and Castor for you this evening? The Moon moves eastward along its orbit by about one Moon diameter (½°) per hour. So the exact arrangement will depend on when you look. If you look right after dark at your location, the time depends on your longitude. Western North America is favored for the straight-on Moon-Pollux-Castor alignment.

NOTES:

Alfonso
May 5, 2022 - 1

BELOW posted by Alfonso on WOTW....

http://pub3.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=202302667&frmid=9403&msgid=937153

Alfonso
May 5, 2022 - 10:18PM

Home - Dream From The Lord
From God's Word Evangelism 5/5/2022

"I was given a confirmation from the Lord that we are the
Fig Tree Generation and that He is coming for His remnant."

Personal Website: http://godswordevangelism.org

++++

I WAS SHOWN THE RAPTURE TIMING!!!!!!!!!
THE DEAD IN CHRIST RECEIVING THEIR BODIES!!!!

Apr 29, 2022
Rhonda Empson
20.1K subscribers