Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fig Tree Generation Dream-Caught up or cut down? Bride of Christ or earthly nobleman? BlessedHope117

Fig Tree Generation Dream- Caught up or cut down? Bride of Christ or earthly nobleman?

BlessedHope117
May 5, 2022

Re: Fig Tree Generation Dream-Caught up or cut down? Bride of Christ or earthly nobleman? BlessedHop

BlessedHope117's Dream:

On the night of April 20th or the morning of April 21st, the dream goes like this...

Someone that I know, and their name means "noble", was moving to the keys in Florida with someone else prior to when they got married. And they were going in a hippie style van to party and live it up in the keys.

But I got the impression that they were supporting a coming world kingdom or leader, who was going to replace the government.

In this dream, I had the sense it was like in the 1960's with the whole movement against our government, against the war.
And everything that was happening it kind of had that feel to it. But the setting was actually back in the 1940's, either shortly before or after Israel became a nation in 1948.

So the person whose name means "noble" was looking at 1948 as being a big year for this new government to start. But on the other hand, the other character in my dream is a person whose name means "harvest" and it also means "late summer". And in real life they definitely love the Lord, and definitely are a follower of Jesus.

They were looking at 1948 in the regathering of Israel as a sign of the coming Messiah and new kingdom of heaven. And when the sign passed the 1948 date and events surrounding it, there was a star formation in the sky. And all of the stars were complete formations we're complete and in place which needed to be for the Lord to come back--except for one more star to be in place in the constellation.

And so this constellation kind of looked like a clock. And it seemed to be showing the baba at the 10 and 2. Like on an analog clock which I guess would be 10:10--I'm not really sure if there's a significance with that).

And I woke up before the constellation and star formation was complete. But there was just one missing piece to the clock, or one missing star for it to be completed. And in the dream, I had the sense that that meant for Christ to gather the Church for the Rapture; for Him to return.

So then I woke up... And again, the first character of the dream who was looking for this earthly kingdom and this new leader to come, and kind of fix everything. And they were just headed off to live in a place of paradise and have fun on this earth. Their name means "noble".

But on the other hand, there was the other character whose name means "harvest" or "late summer". And they were looking for the coming kingdom of heaven. They were looking for Jesus Christ.

It seems pretty prophetic!

★ ★ ★ ★

* My observation: When I heard her talk about the stars lining up, my first thought was on the planetary alignment going on in the sky right now. The when said another star needed to be in place, I remembered the planet Mercury is going to join the planetary parade in the middle of June.