Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
⚠️May 15 blood lunar eclipse and the Antichrist Obama ⚠️⚠️

BLOOD MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE ON 2ND PASSOVER ON MAY 15 LOOKS PROMISING FOR RAPTURE.

May 15th begins 2nd passover and also the Blood moon lunar eclipse!!!

Remember how the LORD marked Obama's inaugaration 10 year anniversary with a BLOOD MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE which was exactly 666 days prior to his book release "a promised land"

I believe this is a date we need to watch.

I had dreamt of walking past Obama on a walkway between 2 buildings twice last year. The more I'd thought about it I felt the walkways could be seen as "Passovers" and doing it twice meant to watch Obama on/at 2nd passover. Last year nothing seemed to happen but here it is again and it looks interesting. You know how crazy that "222 Obama" dream has made me over the YEARS 😮

Iv no doubts the "222" is pointing to Daniel 2:22

Daniel 2:22
“He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.”

And this verse is the 21781st verse in the Bible.

Subtracted from Obama's age on may 15 there's a difference of 419

◄ 419. anexeraunétos ►
Strong's Concordance
anexeraunétos: unsearchable
Original Word: ἀνεξερεύνητος, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: anexeraunétos
Phonetic Spelling: (an-ex-er-yoo'-nay-tos)
Definition: unsearchable
Usage: that cannot be searched into, inscrutable, unfathomable.
As in the UNFATHOMABLE WISDOM OF GOD
but maybe this is why I had it.

From and including: Friday, 4 August 1961 beast Obama born
To and including: Sunday, 15 May 2022 2nd Passover blood moon lunar eclipse

Result: 22,200 days

From and including: Monday, 12 February 2018 beast Obama revealed as the serpent in the garden
To and including: Sunday, 15 May 2022 2nd Passover blood moon lunar eclipse

Result: 222 weeks

From Sunday, 15 May 2022
Subtracted 1260 days

Result: Sunday, 2 December 2018 this was the date Obama was 666 months 666 days old. A milestone date

Now CHECK THIS OUT.
on the day of the LUNAR ECLIPSE the beast Obama shall be 22200 days old.
As the Lord has numbered his days I wondered if there was a clue within the digits of Pi

Results
The string 22200 occurs at position ➡️216,661 ⬅️counting from the first digit after the decimal point.

From Sunday, 15 May 2022 LUNAR ECLIPSE
Subtracted 216 days, 661 weeks ⬅️

Result: Monday, 9 February 2009 LUNAR ECLIPSE....are you joking? 😮

penumbral lunar eclipse took place on 9 February 2009, the first of four lunar eclipses in 2009, and being the deepest of three penumbral eclipses.

THATS UNBELIEVABLE 😮....THIS CAME 14 OR 15 DAYS AFTER THE "ANTICHRIST ECLIPSE".... REMEMBER EXACTLY
6 DAYS
6 HOURS
6 MINUTES FROM OBAMAS INAUGARATION DAY THE LORD HAD A WARNING SIGN IN THE HEAVENS SET UP?

An eclipse is an occultation, something hidden, something covered, just as Obama has been hidden for who he is for all these years. Maybe the reason why the Lord has tied him to several lunar eclipses.

Here's another, remember the SEP 28 2015 TABERNACLES BLOOD MOON where the Jewish boy Nathan for whatever it's worth died and was told "Obama was Gog"

From Sunday, 15 May 2022 lunar eclipse
Subtracted 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks, 6 days

Result: Monday, 28 September 2015 blood moon

Now look how the Lord does this,
Look first at how a 666 count hits Obama's wedding anniversary

From Sunday, 15 May 2022
Subtracted 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks

Result: Saturday, 3 October 2015

And then remember how we saw in
The Strong's these 2 Obamanomalies?

BARAQ (1300) + 666 = LUCIFER (1966)

And

BARAQ (1300) + BAMAH (1116) = BEAST (2416)

So get this, that 6 years, 6 months and 6 weeks is

From and including: Saturday, 3 October 2015
To, but not including Sunday, 15 May 2022

Result: 2416 days (BEAST 2416 WHICH IS BARAQ 1300 ADD BAMAH 1116)

WOW PRAISE YOU JESUS!!!!

WHO KNEW 6 Y 6 M 6 D WAS 2416 DAYS AND STRONGS 2416 IS BEAST 😁

Obama being 22200 on this lunar eclipse and the 222 weeks from the "revealing" feels the strongest evidence in my mind for harpozo....also since he declared he'd run for president it'll have been

666 weeks

666 days

8 months

4 days

8/4 - August 4.....the 216th day of the year. 216 = 6 X 6 X 6.

So we may as well see it as a triple 666 count lol but remember also

On Sunday May 15 and into Monday, 16, 2022 the full blood “Flower Moon” will turn a spectacular reddish color for 84 minutes. 🧐

Not just a one off because the second LUNAR ECLIPSE of the year will ALSO be 84 minutes also.😮

I think we can confidently say this MAY 15 LUNAR ECLIPSE is marking Obama and hopefully the RAPTURE.🙏🎇🎉

COME LORD JESUS

Re: ⚠️May 15 blood lunar eclipse and the Antichrist Obama ⚠️⚠️

May 15th begins 2nd passover and also the BLOOD MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE!!! Remember how the LORD marked Obama's inaugaration 10 year anniversary with a BLOOD MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE which was exactly 666 days prior to his book release "A PROMISED LAND."

On MAY 15, 2016, a watchman had a DREAM of the LORD saying "START COUNTING from the 15th."

May 15, 2016 was the day of PENTECOST, 50 days after EASTER.
That same day the statue Benjamin Franklin fell over in Massachusetts and the biggest-ever cruise ship ("ARK") at that time, HARMONY OF THE SEAS, set sail for first time.

Behold. PENTECOST commemorates THE DESCENT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ON THE APOSTLES and other disciples following the CRUCIFIXION, RESURRECTION, and ASCENSION OF JESUS CHRIST (Acts of the Apostles, chapter 2), and it MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH'S MISSION TO THE WORLD. In other words, Pentecost is the birthday of the Christian Church.

From and including: Sunday, May 15, 2016 (beginning of "countdown") To, but not including Sunday, May 15, 2022 - Result: 2,191: days = 6 years = 6 X(6 + 6) = 72 months excluding the end date.

Coincidentally, May 15, 2016 fell on a SUNDAY (the Sun day) and so will May 15, 2022.

72 Hours = 24 + 24 + 24 = 3 Days.

Strongs HEBREW - 2191:
ZEER: A little
Definition: (Wait) a little

"Monday, 12 February 2018 BEAST OBAMA revealed as THE SERPENT in the garden."

Strongs GREEK - 2191:
ECHIDNA: A viper
Usage: A SERPENT, snake, viper.

2191 éxidna – properly, a poisonous SNAKE; (figuratively) incisive words that deliver deadly venom, with the use of BLASPHEMY. This switches the bitter for the sweet, LIGHT FOR DARKNESS, etc. 2191/exidna ("viper") then suggests the venomous DESIRE TO REVERSE WHAT IS TRUE FOR WHAT IS FALSE.

"The GREAT DRAGON was thrown down, that ancient SERPENT (snake, viper), who is called the DEVIL and SATAN, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

"THE BEAST was given a mouth uttering haughty and BLASPHEMOUS words."