Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The LORD will come with THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, great NOISE and devouring FIRE.

Speaking of EARTHQUAKES :
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY EARTHQUAKES NEAR ELGIN, SOUTH CAROLINA, LATELY?

Many people are unaware of how common earthquakes are in South Carolina. Approximately 10 to 15 earthquakes are recorded annually in South Carolina with 3 to 5 of them felt or noticed by people.
About 70 percent of South Carolina earthquakes are located in the MIDDLETON PLACE-SUMMERVILLE SEISMIC ZONE. Earthquakes in South Carolina have the potential to cause great and sudden loss because devastation can occur in minutes.

More than 20 earthquakes have reverberated in the same Midlands area since late December.
The most recent was late Monday afternoon, hours after one woke people from their sleep.

REVELATION 11:13
At that very hour there was a severe EARTHQUAKE and a tenth of the city collapsed.
Seven thousand people were killed in the EARTHQUAKE, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

MATTHEW 28:2
Suddenly there was a GREAT EARTHQUAKE, for AN ANGEL of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it.

ISAIAH 29:6
THE LORD ALMIGHTY will COME with THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE and GREAT NOISE, with WINDSTORM and TEMPEST and FLAMES OF A DEVOURING FIRE.

MATTHEW 27
51 And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And the EARTH QUAKED, and the rocks were split. 52 The tombs also were opened. And MANY BODIES of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised, 53 and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17
For THE LORD HIMSELF shall DESCEND FROM HEAVEN with a SHOUT, with the voice of the ARCHANGEL, and with the trump of God: and THE DEAD in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.

HOW FAR IS ELGIN, S.C., FROM THE NEW MADRID FAULT ? 674.7 miles, via I-40 East.

According to an "expert" in the field of seismology, the Elgin area falls along the EASTERN PIEDMONT FAULT System that extends northeasterly from Georgia through the Carolinas and into parts of Virginia.

5 EARTHQUAKES REPORTED IN SOUTH CAROLINA MONDAY.

FIVE EARTHQUAKES were reported Monday IN or NEAR ELGIN, South Carolina.

1- The first was reported at about 1:30 a.m. in Elgin. According to the USGS, the quake was 3.29 magnitude. The U.S. Geological Survey called the quake "NOTABLE" on its Facebook page.
2- The second one was reported at 4:39 a.m. in Elgin and was a 1.6 magnitude.
3- The third quake was reported at about 5:10 a.m., also in Elgin. That one registered at 1.79 magnitude.
4- The fourth quake was reported at 6:05 p.m., about 3 miles east of Elgin.
That one registered at 2.1 magnitude.
5- The fifth was recorded at 11:55 p.m. with a 2.9 magnitude, also near Elgin.
More than 700 people reported feeling it on the USGS website.
Source: https://www.wyff4.com/article/5-earthquakes-south-carolina-elgin-may/39953347#

PLAYING WITH MY CALCULATOR :

1st Quake + 2nd Quake + 3rd Quake + 4th Quake + 5th Quake = 11.68 Magnitude TOTAL
3.29 magnitude + 1.6 magnitude + 1.79 magnitude + 2.1 magnitude + 2.9 magnitude = 11.68 Magnitude

MORE EARTHQUAKES IN SOUTH CAROLINA HAVE MANY WORRIED OF LARGER QUAKE TO COME.

Mary Greeley News - May 10, 2022

Re: The LORD will come with THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, great NOISE and devouring FIRE.

As we have seen, adding the magnitude of all five quakes we got a total of 11.68.

- Strongs HEBREW - 1168:
Transliteration: Ba'al
Definition: a heathen god. The same as ba'al; Baal, a Phoenician deity.

- Strongs GREEK - 1168:
DEFINITION: To be cowardly.
Usage: I shrink, am fearful, timid, cowardly. To be timid (fearful), living in dread (paralyzing fear of consequences). 1168 /deiliáō ("living in fearful dread") is used only in John 14:27.

- Strongs HEBREW - 11:
Definition: (place of) destruction or ruin, ABADDON.

- Strongs GREEK - 11:
Definition: Abraham, the Hebrew patriarch.
Usage: Abraham, progenitor of the Hebrew race.

- Strongs HEBREW - 68:
Definition: a STONE (CORNERSTONE, DEATH.)

- Strongs GREEK - 68:
Agros: a field, the country
Definition: a FIELD, the country.
Usage: A FIELD, especially as BEARING A CROP; the country, lands, property in land, a country estate.

The last quake took place at 11:55 PM
- Number 11 means: DISORDER, CHAOS and JUDGMENT.
- And 55 = 11 X 5 = (DISORDER, CHAOS and JUDGMENT) X 5 Quakes

- Strongs GREEK - 1155:
Usage: I lend; mid: I borrow.

- Strongs HEBREW - 1155:
Definition: unripe or SOUR GRAPES

THE MEANING OF THE NAME ELGIN "

Elgin is a boy's name of Old English and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "Noble, white; high-minded; little Ireland."

The name IRELAND = IRE + LAND = The Land of IRE. IRE = Anger, rage, fury, WRATH.

"The GREAT CITY ("little Ireland"?!) was SPLIT INTO THREE PARTS, and the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered BABYLON THE GREAT, to make her drain the CUP OF THE ("sour grapes"?!) WINE of THE FURY OF HIS WRATH. "

Re: The LORD will come with THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, great NOISE and devouring FIRE.

Iz that earthquake the reel deel or just another coinkydink?

I have written about being transferred from the hospital to the adjacent Community Living Center (CLC) on February 18, 2022 to Room 154 located in the Flamingo Bay Section on the first floor of the 4-story building. My bed (40D) was located by the door. Since I've been here, I've been tested at least 4 times for Covid-19. Every single time I came out NEGATIVE.

73 days (or 2 months, 14 days excluding the end date) later, on Monday, May 2nd, right after lunch a nurse I had never seen before came to have me swabbed (Covid tested.) I declined. Less than an hour later, the N.W.O. doctor in charge of me at the CLC (that normally comes to see me every other blue moon) came to my room to tell me that I'm not required to take the vacSIN but, if I don't take the pre-mark of the BEAST 666, he was going to move me to an "unvacSINated" room. "No problemo," I replied. Furthermore, I told him I am a "Christian" and Christians don't take the vacSIN. He answered that MANY "Christians" have already taken it. "I'm not one of those Christians," I responded.

That afternoon, a nurse I know started moving my bed and personal belongings to Room 130 (Bed 16W, by the window.) That window is parallel to the county metro TRAIN elevated track (about two stories tall), which is about 200-250 meters distance, so I can see the train going either way very clearly from my bed.
The elevated track runs above a parking lot for the city official vehicles.

For the last 3 or 4 days, the nurse I had never seen before has been after me trying to "swab" me for the Covid-19 virus. I told her I have been "swabbed" at least 4 times since I've been here (at the hospital and the CLC) and every single time I have come out NEGATIVE. I also told her that, since I've been here, I have NEVER left the premises and being infected by the coronavirus is not possible UNLESS I've been given the New World Order man-made virus by the doctors, nurses or the CLC employees.

I also told her to put a note on my records about my declining being "swabbed" because the next time she asks me I am positive my answer shall not be a NICE one because the "experts" don't care about my physical handicap condition but being tested for a Satanic virus that shall do nothing to improve my physical health (HELLth) but shall sent my soul to HELL.
I am soooooooooo FED UP with the Covid-19 Satanic B.S.!!!!!!

Wearing the STUPID mask makes me look a LOT stupider than I really am. And I am not enjoying the SATANIC "game" God is using to "test" STUPID us, created in His "STUPID" Image and SATANIC Likeness, of course.

The area of the CLC building my previous Room 154 is located at is called "Flamingo Bay."
My new Room 130 is located at an area called "Sabal Palm" and it is the very FIRST room of the whole first floor. This first floor contains rooms 130 to 159 (the last room on the Flamingo Bay area.)

SPEAKING OF TRAINS, 2 OR 3 DAYS AGO I CAME ACROSS THIS "UNRELATED" VIDEO :

Dream/ 💝 RAPTURE TRAIN SHOWED UP 💝

Andrea Child of the Most High - May 6, 2022

SPEAKING OF "THE RESTRAINER ABOUT TO BE REMOVED" :

Grace & Truth Ministries - May 10, 2022

Last night I had an interactive dream, from awake to asleep, and asleep to awake. I looked at the clock at 3:11, and then looked away as I thought of Revelation 3:11, "I AM COMING SOON. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown." I looked back at the clock. It was now 3:21. Then I fell asleep and had a dream we were going up the mountain as fast as we could possibly go. It was spring, during the spring melt off/run off; slushy snow covered the route. The route was lined with the enemy shooting at us as we went. The enemy was so close, and was even going back and forth in front of us on the route, and I was surprised the enemy didn't just jump right out in front of us and stop our car, but we stayed ahead of THE FIRE.

Then I woke up and started praying for our safety, for safe travels, even for short distances. I started to fall back asleep and then I saw people going straight up as fast as they could possibly go--so fast I didn't actually see the people. And I heard Jesus say, "COME." Just like when He said, "Let there be light," and there was light, as soon as He said, "COME," WE WENT, AND QUICKLY.

Just as He has patiently waited for all who will come to salvation, and just as He said, "Behold, I COME QUICKLY," the Bride has patiently waited for Him to come, and has prayed for Him to come quickly. When the Bridegroom says come, we go instantly.

I woke up and wrote all this down, and as I was falling back to sleep, I heard, "THREE DAYS LEFT." Before I went back to sleep, I thought, if that's a LITERAL THREE DAYS, I'd better clean my house a little bit more for the next guests. I fell back asleep and dreamed of a deep hole in the ground, and thought, "That looks like a dangerous pit for anyone who might fall into it."

Then I dreamed of the flags of the nations embroidered around the top of a pair of pants.
As I was waking up, I heard, "The leaves of summer." The spring leaves have budded, and summer is near. Some will leave for Heaven, going upward, and many will soon fall into the pit, going downward into THE FIRE, including all the nations that come against Israel. Be ready. Hold fast. JESUS IS COMING SOON, and WE ARE GOING QUICKLY.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/c/GraceTruthMinistriesGina/community

“BREAKING 05/10/2022 ALERT”:
MESSIAH IN HIS GREAT MERCY SPEAKS ABOUT “THE RAPTURE OF HIS REDEEMED”!!

BONDSERVANT OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH - May 10, 2022