Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The LORD is coming with THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, great NOISE, devouring FIRE - Part II

Read Part I HERE:
http://pub3.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=202302667&frmid=9403&msgid=937202&cmd=show

FROM MY NOTES ... JUST IN CASE.

- May 14, 1948: Israel founding date. The re-birth of the State of Israel.

- May 16, 1983: Michael Jackson debuted his pagan "MOONWALK."

- May 12, 2011: JESUS started "Writing history."

- May 19, 2011: Antichrist Obama ordered "Israel Back to 1967 Borders."

- May 21, 2011: Harold Camping's Rapture FAILED 1st Prediction.

- May 12, 2012: A watchWOman's Dream: "SHIFT after May 17th."

- May 13, 2012: Nicole Poon's drawing of crop circles of five shapes of peacock's feather showed on a field of wheat.

- May 17, 2012: SHIFT started, Antchrist Obama's Evil in America.

- May 12, 2014: The pagan/Antichristian WASHINGTON MONUMENT was reopened to the public.
Behold. In my very first "warning" dream (summer of 1987), I saw JESUS standing in the air above the REFLECTING POOL, very close to the Washington Monument (an EGYPTIAN OBELISK) after a disaster (either natural or man-made) had just taken place in Washington, D.C. that damaged the Federal building (close to the Lincoln Memorial) I came to see somebody I do not know in real life.

- May 14, 2015: I found a wooden cross with Jesus with missing His right arm.

- MAY 15, 2016, Sunday - DREAM: START COUNTING from the 15th. It was the day of PENTECOST, 50 days after EASTER, the day the biggest-ever cruise ship, HARMONY OF THE SEAS, set sail for first time and the day the statue Benjamin Franklin fell over in Massachusetts . Almost 12 years before, on May 17, 2004, Massachusetts became the first state to issue SAME-SEX MARRIAGE LICENSES.

- May 16, 2016: Pastor Ricardo Salazar said, "An ASTEROID is going to hit the Earth today."

- May 14, 2018: The U.S. officially opened its JERUSALEM EMBASSY in ceremony.

- May 14, 2019: I saw at least three sky divers in the air a little before 8:00 am. Immediately, I thought they were "angels" coming from Heaven to announce THE RAPTURE was about to take place until my deceiving "day dream" abruptly came to an end and I realize I couldn't be any "WRONGER."

- May 12, 2021: JESUS said, "By this time TOMORROW ... repent!"

- May 12, 2021: On the444 News Forum, a watchman wrote: "By this time tomorrow ... BE READY."

- May 12, 2021: Dunamis333 published, "FIRST FRUIT RAPTURE," in the Creator's Calendar.

- May 13, 2021: N.W.O. and big time Satanist Dr. Fauci said on CBS that vacSINated people do not need to wear masks outside.

- May 14, 2021: WatchWOman New Season With God said, "Jesus told me to count down THREE DAYS from now."

- May 14, 2022: Israel officially turns 74 years old.

Re: The LORD is coming with THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, great NOISE, devouring FIRE - Part II

RAPTURE ALERT: 12th MAY 2021. JACOB'S TROUBLE TO BEGIN IN THE SAME MONTH!!!

dunamis333 - Mar 12, 2021

THE END: First-fruits: 12th of MAY 2021: THE FINAL CALL!!!

dunamis333 - Apr 30, 2021

RAPTURE ALERT: 8 YEAR OLD BOY IS SHOWN THE RAPTURE DATE IN A VISION!
AND THE FINAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!!!

3:33 So, you see. It confirms that from the Rapture is going to be a 24 hour window.
3:44 So, from sunset May 14 on the 28th to May 15 on the 29th, this is the Jerusalem time.

Behold. This could be "related" to my "On 27th Avenue, take EXIT 28-29 after crossing the Bridge."
BRIDGE= SABBATH and the 29th day in God's Calendar is a SABBATH (the day of the BLOOD Moon, May 15 in the Gregorian Calendar.)

dunamis333 - May 5, 2022

BLOOD MOON AND DARKNESS IS COMING IT IS A PROPHECY AND JESUS Is COMING. AMEN!

New Season With God - May 5, 2021

THE LORD IS MARKING THOSE THAT WILL BE RAPTURE PRAY TO BE AMONG THEM.
JESUS IS COMING.

New Season With God - May 12, 2021

THU 5 JESUS REVEALED URGENT WORD FROM GOD - TO ALL, THIS IS SO GREAT. WAKE UP.
HE IS COMING.

New Season With God - May 5, 2022

Re: The LORD is coming with THUNDER, EARTHQUAKE, great NOISE, devouring FIRE - Part II

WATCHMAN OF THE DRAGON 5/9/22

Jeffrey McGaha - May 9, 2022

God A Minute?

The blood moon this month is the second S-ABBA-TH.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkxva-7MBKTDhW9yZrRZRbQzE40oX8criT7

"DECIPHERING" GOD'S LEGAL MUMBO JUMBO ?!

MUMBO JUMBO is something that's meaningless or CONFUSING but pretends to make sense.
The phrase is often used to describe overly COMPLICATED LEGAL WORDING or ridiculously COMPLICATED BUREAUCRACY. It is a COMPLICATED (INCOMPREHENSIBLE) LANGUAGE (GIBBERISH) or activity usually intended to obscure and CONFUSE.

- For God is not a God of CONFUSION but of PEACE.

- For this reason God shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should BELIEVE A LIE:
That THEY ALL MIGHT BE D.AMNED who believed not the truth.

- Do not think that I have come to bring PEACE to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, and A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, and A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW. And a person's enemies will be those of HIS OWN HOUSEHOLD.

"Message" received this morning THURSDAY, May 12th, at 6:25 AM/ET:

ECCLESIASTES 7:8-10
1- The END is better than its BEGINNING; The PATIENT in spirit is better than the PROUD in spirit.
2- Do not hasten in your spirit to be ANGRY, For ANGER rests in the bosom of FOOLS.
3- Do not say, "Why were the FORMER DAYS better than these?" For you do not inquire WISELY concerning this.

That's what GOD says in Ecclesiastes and the following is what HE says in other parts of His WORD:

1- Rev. 22:13 I am the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the FIRST and the LAST, the BEGINNING and the END.

2- Matthew 20:16 The last shall be FIRST and the first LAST: for MANY be called, but FEW chosen.

3- Revelation 16:19 God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the FURY OF HIS WRATH.

4- 2 Kings 17:34 To this day they persist in their former practices.

Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
EACH DAY (either FORMER or LATTER) has enough trouble (CURSE) of its own."

THE BOTTOM LINE ?!

No need to be a rocket scientist to get "God's Picture." Just try very HARD to put 2 and 2 together to "UNDERSTAND" God's CRYSTAL CLEAR Word ... after you buy from Jesus GOLD refined by fire, so that you may be rich, WHITE GARMENTS so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and SALVE TO ANOINT YOUR EYES, so that YOU MAY SEE, of course.