Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANOTHER PROPHECY IN THE MAKING .. To fully come to pass In the NEXT few DAYS ?!

SIX (6) days ago (exclusive), on SATURDAY May 7th (EIGHT days, exclusive, before the coming BLOOD Moon ... "5, 6, 7, JESUS! ... BANG!"?!)

"And ANOTHER SIGN appeared in heaven: behold, A GREAT RED DRAGON, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems."

THE DRAGON is the fifth animal in the CHINESE ZODIAC. In the Chinese culture, THE DRAGON represents good luck, GREAT POWER (strength), health (HELLth) and also the male element Yang.

"And to the IT the GREAT DRAGON gave HIS GREAT POWER, his THRONE and GREAT AUTHORITY."

APOCALYPTIC BLOOD-RED SKY perplexes locals in eastern CHINA.

The EERIE SIGHT transformed a typical night sky into something out of a sci-fi movie.
But local officials said there was a relatively SIMPLE EXPLANATION for the starting sight.

Residents of China's Zhoushan city grew increasingly concerned on May 7, when the sky suddenly took on a blood-red glow. An eerie red sky was seen over much of Zhoushan after weather conditions allowed for the red lights of a SHIP (ARK?!) to appear in the sky.

The sky in Zhoushan, China, turned BLOOD RED (like the BLOOD MOON?!) on May 7, leaving residents to speculate about the cause, with some even attributing it to THE START OF THE APOCALYPSE. However, local officials discovered and would soon share a relatively simple explanation for the PERPLEXING RED-LOOKING SKY.

The UNUSUAL PHENOMENON was recorded on video by multiple residents in the area. Footage showed THE SKY TRANSFORMED INTO A STRANGE RED GLOW on an already eerie foggy and wet night about A WEEK BEFORE FRIDAY THE 13th.

The fog and the clouds turned out to be key to the red light's formation. When the red light appeared in the sky, it was foggy, cloudy, and drizzling -- perfect conditions for red lights on the ground to reflect off the clouds. It is suspected that the peculiar red light came from a FISHING BOAT (ARK?!) in the city's harbor. MORE Here:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/apocalyptic-blood-red-sky-perplexes-locals-in-eastern-china/1186546

TOTAL ‘BLOOD MOON’ ECLIPSE TO RISE OVER US THIS WEEKEND.

The moon will turn red during an EYE-POPPING SPECTACLE UNLIKE ANY OTHER in the night sky in 2022 -- as long as it isn't cloudy. The East Coast will be able to see the entire FIVE-HOUR EVENT. The West Coast will be able to see totality, which will last around an hour and a half.

The moon will plunge into DARKNESS this weekend to create a celestial spectacle that has not been seen in the sky over the entire contiguous United States since the turn of the decade.
Just as the sun sets over North America on Sunday evening, the sun, Earth and moon will begin to align to create a TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE.

Folks may have to stay awake later than usual for a chance to see Sunday night's eclipse as it unfolds throughout the first half of the night. However, losing some sleep will be worth it as THE ECLIPSE COULD BE THE TOP (of its PHASE?!) ASTRONOMY EVENT OF 2022.

A total lunar eclipse is sometimes called a "BLOOD MOON" because the Moon often appears to turn DARK RED at the height (TOP) of the eclipse.

The EERIE shift in color is not due to a transformation of the moon during the astronomical alignment, but rather a change in the light reflecting off the Moon.
MORE Here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/space-news/blood-moon-total-lunar-eclipse-sunday-night/1185955

Behold. The APOCALYPTIC BLOOD-RED SKY in eastern CHINA was called an "EERIE SIGHT" that transformed a typical night sky into something out of a sci-fi movie and the coming BLOOD MOON is considered an EERIE shift in color due to a change in the light reflecting off the Moon.

EERIE Sight + EERIE Shift = 2 EERIE(s) = TWICE = CERTAINTY ?!

Re: ANOTHER PROPHECY IN THE MAKING .. To fully come to pass In the NEXT few DAYS ?!

FRIDAY THE 13TH TODAY

An irrational fear of Friday the 13th is called FRIGGATRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA (Frigga, or Frigg, is the Norse goddess for whom Friday is named). Image via Journal Privé.

FRIDAY THE 13TH

IT’S INEVITABLE. Any common year of 365 days – that starts on a Saturday (Jewish SABBATH) – has a SOLITARY Friday the 13th in the month of May. 2022 started on a Saturday. And 2022 has 365 days.
So, IN THIS CASE, May 13, 2022 is our SOLE FRIDAY THE 13th for THIS YEAR.

Plus! Any ("Gregorian") calendar month that starts on a SUNDAY harbors a Friday the 13th.
And May 2022 started on a SUNDAY. Voila again. So, for this reason, we have a Friday the 13th this month.

Previously, the last time a common year sported a Friday the 13th in May was in 2011. Subsequently, after this year’s Friday, May 13, 2022, the next one won’t come until May 13, 2033 (ELEVEN years later.)

In any given year, there’s always at least one Friday the 13th. So, how many Friday the 13ths can we have in a year? The answer is … THREE.

Two Friday the 13ths in a year last occurred in the year 2020 (March and November, 2020.)
And later, we’ll have two Friday the 13ths again in 2023 (January and October, 2023.)

The last time three Friday the 13ths happened in one year was in 2015 (February, March and November, 2015), and will next take place in 2026 (February, March and November, 2026.)

BOTTOM LINE: The calendar seems to have a life of its own when it comes to Friday the 13th and number play. HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th?!
Source: https://earthsky.org/human-world/friday-the-13th-comes-in-may-in-2022/

BTW, Friday = MOVEMENT and number 13 = CHANGE or TRANSFORMATION.

A year ago, on FRIDAY the 13th (May 13, 2021), JESUS said: "Be READY." (For ... WHAt ?!)

Tonight and tomorrow , the WAXING MOON is near SPICA.

Watch for the almost full moon - now waxing toward Sunday's total lunar eclipse - sweeping tonight near Spica, THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN VIRGO. You might have to look closely to pick out this star in the moon's glare. Also watch for Zubenelgenubi in the constellation Libra. This star offers a surprise for binocular viewers; it's an easy-to-split double star.

On May 13, an almost full RED Moon moves above SPICA, the brightest star in VIRGO THE MAIDEN.
The following night finds the moon to the lower left of Spica, and just above the moderately bright star, ZUBENELGENUBI in Libra THE SCALES. This star offers a surprise for binocular viewers who will see it as a DOUBLE STAR.
Chart via John Jardine Goss.
Source: https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/visible-planets-tonight-mars-jupiter-venus-saturn-mercury/

"And A GREAT SIGN appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the MOON UNDER HER FEET, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of GIVING BIRTH."

In the Chinese culture, THE DRAGON is unique because it is the only "MYTHICAL" CREATURE of all the animals in the Chinese zodiac and BABIES ARE BORN in the year of the dragon MORE THAN ANY OTHER ANIMAL.

Behold. In many other cultures, such as the Western, they look at THE DRAGON as a symbol for EVIL and DARKNESS. But in China, they regard the dragon as being a symbol representing IMPERIAL POWER and AUTHORITY: "And to the BEAST the GREAT DRAGON gave HIS GREAT POWER, his (IMPERIAL ) THRONE and GREAT AUTHORITY."

CHINESE DRAGONS: WHY THEY’RE SO IMPORTANT IN CHINESE CULTURE.

IF you want to know the answer, CLICK this LINK:
https://www.rd.com/article/chinese-dragon-important-chinese-culture/

Re: ANOTHER PROPHECY IN THE MAKING .. To fully come to pass In the NEXT few DAYS ?!

Enough with "conspiracy theories." Now, let's try something more exciting and more REALISTIC news.

ON MAY 22: WHO WILL HAVE AUTHORITY TO LOCK DOWN ALL OF AMERICA.

Behold. May 22 is a SUNDAY, exactly 7 (exclusive) or 8 (inclusive) days after the BLOOD Full Moon.
When all the nations of the earth gather against her. In THAT DAY, I will make Yerushalayim (JERUSALEM) a stone for all the peoples to lift; all WHO lift it shall injure themselves. Zechariah 12:3

World Health Organization (WHO = Wicked Hussein Obama) headquarters Geneva, Switzerland (courtesy: Shutterstock)

Officials from the Biden (ILLEGAL) Administration are working to give the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION the power to unilaterally declare a health emergency in any country, thereby giving them emergency powers. The message from the administration and the vote are going unreported by the heritage media, but former Congressman MICHELE BACHMANN is working hard at sounding the alarm.

BACHMANN: “BIGGEST GLOBAL POWER GRAB IN OUR LIFETIMES”

Bachmann has stated that the upcoming vote in Geneva over the Biden Administration’s amendments would cede U.S. sovereignty to the WHO over national healthcare decisions in what she described as “THE BIGGEST GLOBAL POWER GRAB THAT WE HAVE SEEN IN OUR LIFETIMES.”

Bachmann’s concern is over the vote that will take place on May 22 in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) governing legislative body, the World Health Assembly (WHA.)
The vote is to ratify the amendments proposed by the Biden administration and are scheduled as “PROVISIONAL AGENDA ITEM 16.2”.

BACHMANN SUMMED UP THE DANGER IN ONE LINE:
What this does, bottom line is that it creates a platform for GLOBAL GOVERNANCE through the WHO,” she said.
MORE Here: https://www.israel365news.com/269274/on-may-22-biden-to-hand-over-american-sovereignty-to-who/

- Any calendar (like the Gregorian) month that starts on a SUNDAY harbors a Friday the 13th. And May 2022 started on a SUNDAY. So, for this reason, we have a Friday the 13th this month.

- The vote will take place on May 22 in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) governing legislative body, the World Health Assembly (WHA ... or WHAT?!)

WHY the WHO and its WHA(T) are "working" and VOTING on a SUNDAY, a day that's supposed to be part of the weekend: for "RESTING."

JUST IN CASE: BAD OMEN WITH BLOOD MOON MAY 15TH-16TH 2022!

In this video you will see how the Blood Moon of May 15th- 16th 2022 could very well be a part of Bible prophecy and what significance it has in these end times. THIS IS A MUST SEE VIDEO!

Cloud 9 Blessings - May 12, 2022

DO THE GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSES POINT TO FAMINE?

In Genesis 1:14, it says that the heavens were made for ‘SIGNS and SEASONS.’

In the last few years we have been seeing some signs in the heavens, which I believe points to the SEASON that we are in! One such sign happened in September 2017 with the ‘REVELATION 12 SIGN’ in the heavens. This was when where a few stars and planets lined up perfectly to fulfill Revelation 12:1-2. However, for this article, I want to address the SIGN of the GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE.

In has been thought that eclipses have been thought to be OMENS…..usually BAD OMENS.
I recently read that there was a solar eclipse in 763 BC over Nineveh, during the time of Jonah.
This was a WARNING to the people to repent….. which they did! Then there was a solar eclipse of June 8, 1918, which was during the SPANISH FLU.

In August 21, 2017, we remember the SOLAR ECLIPSE that crossed the United State,s from the Pacific Northwest to the Southeast. It was called the GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE. What makes that eclipse unique is that, SEVEN YEARS later, on April 8, 2024, there is another SOLAR ECLIPSE that is going to also cross the U.S., but it comes from the opposite direction. The path of these two eclipses form an ‘X” over the country, with the intersection being in the Mid-west, in a town called Carbondale, Illinois…. which is also known as ‘LITTLE EGYPT.’

When I read about the intersection town being called, ‘LITTLE EGYPT,’ I knew in my spirit that there was ‘more to the story!’ So I looked Carbondale, Illinois to find out why it is also called LITTLE EGYPT. Apparently, back in the 1830’s there was a crop failure in the Mid-west, and many people were hungry in Northern Illinois.

So they started wandering to different locations looking for food…. which they found in CARBONDALE, ILLINOIS. It was then that they actually associated themselves with the story of Joseph and the FAMINE, thus declaring that Carbondale was like Egypt, with plenty of food…. so it was nicknamed ‘LITTLE EGYPT!!”

I do not believe in consequences…. but I do believe that the LORD is speaking through these TWO ECLIPSES….as a SIGN AND WARNING! They are an allegory of sorts, with the story of JOSEPH and the FAMINE. During those days, Joseph, because of a dream from Pharaoh, knew that there was going to be 7 years of PLENTY, followed by 7 years of FAMINE. The dream-prophecy came true, and sure enough, after 7 years of storing up food for its citizens, there was a famine…..HOWEVER, EGYPT was prepared for it, and was able to feed the country, as well as surrounding areas.

ALSO, here are a few other things that I find quite interesting about these TWO GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSES:

1) The ECLIPSE of 2017 started during a time of PLENTY, and now, possibly, it looks like the ECLIPSE of 2024, will be during a time of GREAT LACK, and FAMINE across the world.

2) The seven year span of the two ECLIPSES crossing America is the EXACT number of years that we see in the story of Egypt’s FAMINE. There were SEVEN FAT COWS, standing for PLENTY, THEN SEVEN SKINNY, STARVING COWS, representing FAMINE. Joseph’s interpretation of Pharaoh’s dream, was that the ‘7’ represented 7 years.

3) During these 7 years, from 2017 to 2024, we have already experienced a plague and their ‘solution’ to it.

I truly believe that these ECLIPSES are not only a SIGN, but WARNING from the LORD…. just like the PHARAOH’S DREAM had was also a WARNING…..a WARNING TO PREPARE!

For years now, the LORD has been warning me, and many others, over and over again, what was coming. Starting in 2018, the LORD called me to call others to build SAFE HAVENS, especially by those who have what is called a JOSEPH ANOINTING. A few did that, but many, did not believe the warnings, possibly because of doctrinal differences, or the 'cares of the world.'

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/do-the-great-american-eclipses-point-to-famine-elizabeth-marie/

Same message posted TWICE today (May Friday the 13th) by two watchWOmen.

1- Andrea Child of the Most High - 1 hour ago

My friend Lisa sent me this .... Unbelievable. During eclipse sun spot 3007 will be Earth facing.
ALSO IN LEGAL TERMS:
Family Code section 3007 defines "SOLE PHYSICAL CUSTODY". This is the Holy Grail for a parent who either needs or hopefully for very good reasons wants to control the lives of their child, vis-a-vis the other parent.

As in our Father taking custody of his children!!!!
But look at strong concordance meaning!!
To LEAVE EARTH!!!
Source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_uji0FwouXmtFR7rSDegQ/community

2- Rebecca Roberts Smith - 40 minutes ago

During eclipse sun spot 3007 will be Earth facing.
ALSO IN LEGAL TERMS:
Family Code section 3007 defines "SOLE PHYSICAL CUSTODY". This is the Holy Grail for a parent who either needs or hopefully for very good reasons wants to control the lives of their child, vis-a-vis the other parent.

As in our FATHER taking custody of his children!!!!
But look at strong concordance meaning!!
G 3007-LEAVE, leave behind
H 3007-EARTH
A sister just fw this to me, how incredible is that ?!
Source: https://www.youtube.com/user/bamaBECKY1982/community

HEBREW Strong's Concordance: 3007

YABBESHETH: earth
Definition: EARTH

GREEK Strong's Concordance: 3007

LEIPÓ: to leave, leave behind
Usage: (earlier: I LEAVE BEHIND, abandon), (a) I am wanting, (b) mid: e.g. with gen: I come behind (in a race), am left behind in, fall short of (some standard), am wanting in.

A PARTIAL ECLIPSE will begin at 10:27 p.m. ET Sunday, with the TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE starting at 11:29 p.m. ET. The TOTAL ECLIPSE will end at 12:53 a.m. ET Monday, and the PARTIAL ECLIPSE will end at 1:55 a.m. ET Monday, according to EarthSky.

ARE YOU READY ? - Word Received on 05-08-2022 @ 9:41am

Brothers and Sisters,

With the BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE taking place this Sunday, I feel led to share a very brief message given to me while in prayer on 10-22-21. “KEEP AN EYE ON THE MOON, FOR ALL WILL CHANGE IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE. Have faith, I will RESCUE you when you least expect it. I am not man that I should lie” – YESHUA

Also, I was just given confirmation to release the “ARE YOU READY” word below which was received on May 8, 2022 @9:41am.

ARE YOU READY

Look up My Children, for your REDEMPTION is NIGH! Can you not see THE SIGNS IN MY HEAVENS? The sun…the moon…the stars…all have much to say, yet many still slumber and refuse to accept the lateness of the hour. My return is AT THE DOOR, yet many refuse to believe we are at the end of the age! My Kingdom SHALL come and My will SHALL be done on this earth as it is in Heaven!

The Banquet table is set to perfection…Everything is ready, My Children! All of heaven stands at attention and awaits your arrival! Now, we patiently wait for the Father’s command!

ARE YOU READY? Remain steadfast and holy! Keep your garments clean WITHOUT spot or wrinkle, and make sure your lamps are full at ALL TIMES…for you know not when your Bridegroom cometh!

I love you with an Everlasting love, Beloved…YOU ARE MINE!!

YOUR COMING KING,
YESHUA

Source: https://444prophecynews.com/are-you-ready-heavens-shofar/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4MPTxB6kcmMs2hK61oZfw/community

THE MOON IS ABOUT TO TURN RED - BLOOD MOON TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE MAY 15-16, 2022

nemesis maturity - May 13, 2022