Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elliot Hong (15 May 2022) "If Iyar 17 Passes..."

Elliot Hong (15 May 2022)
"If Iyar 17 Passes..." LINK

Dear Doves:

In the previous letter, I presented evidences pointing to Iyar 17(5/18).
It's still a strong possibility.
But if it passes, my next hopeful date is Iyar 27(5/28).
Here is my theory based on Isaiah 34:16.
"Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate:
for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them"

And I think that 2 Chronicles 30:23, 26-27 give us a clue.
"The whole assembly then agreed to celebrate the festival(Pesach Sheni) seven more days; so for
another seven days they celebrated joyfully"
"There was great joy in Jerusalem, for since the days of Solomon son of David king of Israel there
had been nothing like this in Jerusalem. The priests and Levites stood to bless the people, and God
heard them, for their prayer reached heaven, his holy dwelling place"

I think that the above verses are related to 1 Kings 8:65-66.
"And at that time Solomon held a feast(Sukkot), and all Israel with him, a great congregation, from
entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt, before the Lord our God, seven days and seven days,
even fourteen days. On the eighth day he sent the people away: and they blessed the king, and went
unto their tents joyful and glad of heart for all the goodness that the Lord had done for David his
servant, and for Israel his people"

In the above verses, the Israelites were so joyful because the First Temple was dedicated to God as well.
We all know that the temple in the Church Age is the body of believers.
No doubt when the Remnant(Firstfruits) is dedicated as the First Temple, there will be a great joy too.
This is why I think that the Remnant could be birthed on the last day of the 2nd week of Pesach Sheni.
It's Iyar 27(5/28) and Jimmy Lishman received "27" as a closure.
It's possible that there will be 10 day warning, 7 day warning or 3 day warning before Iyar 27.

Hopefully this theory becomes a reality this time.
Maranatha!

NOTES:

Chris wrote:

"On March 18, 2007, I had a vision of a large ball with
the number 26 on it coming down from heaven and it
SUDDENLY burst into thousands of smaller balls with
the number 26 on them."

+++

Hi Beloved Doves
In January of 2010 I received a message late at night in
an audible word spoken in my bedroom while my family slept,
which I posted on 5 Doves the same day…(I had a feeling of
closure of a period that I could not explain)

Jimmy Lishman DID NOT KNOW what the message meant,
BUT, as he received it, he felt it meant "CLOSURE"!

Original message:

Jimmy Lishman (12 Jan 2009) "IT IS 27 ????"

Hi John and Doves,
The past weekend on Saturday evening I was in bed at around
23h30 studying the letter from Arlene, on my laptop about the
Samaritan woman at the well, when I was startled out of my
mind? I will graphically in the text show what I “heard”
27 ? 27 ? IT IS 27!

My whole household was asleep and no one heard it ? just me,
3 times the 27 ? man was I AWAKE!?

I have heard the he SPIRIT speak to me in my mind, as thoughts,
on the radio, and out of scripture ? but NEVER so loud as to
startle me and cause me to sit up straight in bed.

+++

Olivia (around year, 2000), mentioned BLOOD SOAKED
SOIL EVERYWHERE in a dream which she had on a "Sunday"
night. Two nights later on "Tuesday" night, the Lord told her
that the SECRET TO THE RAPTURE was in the Name of Yahweh,
"then He mentioned the number 28"!

28 = eternal life

Re: Elliot Hong (15 May 2022) "If Iyar 17 Passes..."

Hello Calvin

This fits with my posting yesterday. I have spoken of my mark, which I will receive 2 days before the rapture.
This vision was already 12 years ago and the first part of the vision was 100% fulfilled a few days later.
I won't say what it is, just that every stranger comes to me. At that time, the vision was as if it had been a Sunday or a holiday.
The sun was out in my vision and it was T.Shirt weather.
May 26th is Ascension Day
May 27th could be the financial collapse and May 29th could be our journey home. For me it will be late in the evening, Yeshua always showed me the rapture around 11 p.m. German time. This would mean it's already my 27th stage of life, as I said in yesterday's post.
For Yahuwa, the day begins after sunset, not at midnight.
As for the number 27, that number has haunted me since birth. My mother was only 18 at the time, not yet of legal age, so the youth welfare office was my guardian. When Yeshua began pointing me to these 27th day intervals in 2015, HE told me to look closely at my children's youth welfare records.
The file number was 2727
https://road-of-humbleness.com/lebenszeugnis/the-number-27-and-827-in-my-life.html
I have an article about it on my website.
I think the coming hours and days will be very exciting.
If Yeshua hadn't prepared me many years ago what's going to happen to me before the rapture.... Oh boy I would be crawling into a mouse hole and peeing my pants in fear.
But I've known everything for a very long time, so I'm not afraid, I'm happy. Because I know Yeshua is coming now.
When I have my mark I will post it in my post yesterday.
Ulrike

Re: Elliot Hong (15 May 2022) "If Iyar 17 Passes..."

Ulrike:

THANKS SOOO MUCH for sharing the LINK to ROAD OF HUMBLENESS
and your note below*** under the POST / post shared by Elliot!!!!!!

SOOO INTERESTING!!!

I'm sharing with my small mailing list.

MAAANY BLESSINGS!!!

Calvin

***Re: Elliot Hong (15 May 2022) "If Iyar 17 Passes..."
Hello Calvin

This fits with my posting yesterday. I have spoken of my mark, which I will receive 2 days before the rapture.
This vision was already 12 years ago and the first part of the vision was 100% fulfilled a few days later.
I won't say what it is, just that every stranger comes to me. At that time, the vision was as if it had been a Sunday or a holiday.
The sun was out in my vision and it was T.Shirt weather.
May 26th is Ascension Day
May 27th could be the financial collapse and May 29th could be our journey home. For me it will be late in the evening, Yeshua always showed me the rapture around 11 p.m. German time. This would mean it's already my 27th stage of life, as I said in yesterday's post.
For Yahuwa, the day begins after sunset, not at midnight.
As for the number 27, that number has haunted me since birth. My mother was only 18 at the time, not yet of legal age, so the youth welfare office was my guardian. When Yeshua began pointing me to these 27th day intervals in 2015, HE told me to look closely at my children's youth welfare records.
The file number was 2727
https://road-of-humbleness.com/lebenszeugnis/the-number-27-and-827-in-my-life.html
I have an article about it on my website.
I think the coming hours and days will be very exciting.
If Yeshua hadn't prepared me many years ago what's going to happen to me before the rapture.... Oh boy I would be crawling into a mouse hole and peeing my pants in fear.
But I've known everything for a very long time, so I'm not afraid, I'm happy. Because I know Yeshua is coming now.
When I have my mark I will post it in my post yesterday.
Ulrike