Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
⚠️ THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!! (5/15/22; GODS GIFTS)

⚠️ THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!! (5/15/22; GODS GIFTS)

⚠️ THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!

May 15, 2022
GODS GIFTS
9.83K subscribers
Original Channel: LINK

NOTES:

Posted by Robby @ LINK

Robby
May 15, 2022 - 8:21PM

++++++

Lunar Eclipse Of The Century 2022
2nd Passover (God A Minute)

22 Lunar Eclipse Of The Century 2022 2nd Passover

God A Minute?
May 15, 2022

Re: ⚠️ THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!! (5/15/22; GODS GIFTS)

Hi Calvin
there is more.

I was looking to see if there were any hints in German.
Here is a link to a German newspaper
https://www.mopo.de/hamburg/was-ist-da-los-das-steckt-hinter-der-schrift-am-hamburger-himmel/?reduced=true

„We are back“, also „Wir sind zurück“ stand am Sonntagmittag am Hamburger Himmel. (This was yesterday Calvin)
Ulrike

https://www.abendblatt.de/hamburg/article235351473/skytexter-moin-hamburg-was-hinter-den-himmelsbotschaften-steckt-kuddel.html

This is another newspaper from Hamburg. Here it is reported how some spells appeared in the sky.

Now I have one more request of prayer for all of you
As I said in my posting 2 days ago I have finished my ministry after 25 years. The attacks are so extreme, no one can imagine.
Unfortunately, very few Christians have any idea what witchcraft is. On my website I have reported a lot about it, especially personal experiences.

Here is an article of mine that I keep updating.
https://road-of-humbleness.com/spiritual-battle-prayer/recognize-the-tactics-of-the-enemy.html
Recognizing the enemy's tactics.
You can see pictures of what was done around our house. Poison mushrooms were sown last year.... You can see it in the pictures, three big circles that look like a drop pointing in the direction of my apartment. Only three families live in this house, I know for sure that it was intended for me. Much more was done, you can see the pictures in the article.
There was a car on our street yesterday with a sticker on it
Modern witches no longer need brooms.

I live in a very quiet settlement, things are different here in Germany than you are in the USA.
You have to know that I'm well known here in Germany and of course in our city too. With what I put online, I am very unusual. In addition, in the past my activities were often written about in the newspaper.
I'm really in the firing line.
I would be so grateful if you would pray for me.
Ulrike