Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TERROR OF NATIONS, PUTIN, MASTER OF MANY, PROVIDER OF A FEW (May 16, 2022; Godshealer7)

THE TERROR OF NATIONS, PUTIN,
THE MASTER OF MANY THE PROVIDER OF A FEW
(May 16, 2022; Godshealer7)

333grace
6 hours ago
TRANSCRIPT
5/16/22 A conversation between the LORD God and brother Dan.

SCRIPTURE:
1 Corinthians 2:7
“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery,
even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained
before the world unto our glory:”

PROPHECY:
The LORD: “Speak now son of man. What you see?”
Dan: “I see Your majesty. It is overwhelming. I can't put it into words. The power of Your glory surrounds me. My spirit is with You. It brings me to tears.”
The LORD: “I have chosen a few to do My good works. They are My beloved. They are My warriors of faith.”]
Dan: “How much longer Father? I have grown weary.”
The LORD: “I see your suffering, but you still prevail. Your obedience has not gone unnoticed. Today's tears of sorrow shall turn to tears of joy. You are in the last days. You have been chosen from the beginning. I have put My words on your lips. All who are in My Spirit know this truth. Speak now son of man, speak of the terror of nations.
[Barbara interjects: “Ok, we know who this is. The terror of nations is Vladimir Putin”}
The LORD: “He is the master of many and the provider to a few. He does My bidding for all is known to Me. You shall bear witness to My power and all shall bend their knee to My glory.”

~~~~

THE TERROR OF NATIONS, PUTIN,
THE MASTER OF MANY THE PROVIDER OF A FEW

May 16, 2022
Godshealer7 End Times Prophecy Channel