Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KEEP AN EYE ON THE MOON, for ALL will change IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE.

In a moment, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and THE DEAD SHALL BE RAISED incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED.

ARE YOU READY - EXCERPT
Word Received on 05-08-2022 @ 9:41am

Brothers and Sisters,

With the BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE taking place this Sunday, I feel led to share a very brief message given to me while in prayer on 10-22-21. “KEEP AN EYE ON THE MOON, FOR ALL WILL CHANGE IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE. Have faith, I will rescue you when you least expect it. I AM NOT MAN THAT I SHOULD LIE” – Yeshua

=

Also, I was just given CONFIRMATION to release the “Are You Ready” word below which was received on May 8, 2022 @9:41am. MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/are-you-ready-heavens-shofar/

THE ALARM OF WAR - EXCERPT

Greetings to all the Saints! I just had a very strange spiritual experience happen to me. This morning, (Monday 5-16-22) I was sound asleep, when suddenly I heard what sounded like someone blowing a Shofar, right outside of my bedroom door, in the hallway. I will describe it as best I can. What I heard at first, sounded like someone TRYING to blow into a Shofar, two or three times, (like someone was getting tuned-up…making an effort to sound the horn, but couldn’t) before the horn actually sounded. When the horn actually sounded, the horn blast lasted, I would say, about two seconds. When I heard the horn sound out loud, WOW!…my eyes popped ("TWINKLED"?!) wide open! There was no one there, it was not a car horn, and I do not sleep with a radio, or T.V. on. When I looked over at my clock, it was 2:45 a.m.
MORE Here: https://444prophecynews.com/the-alarm-of-war-bro-john-in-mo/

On May 11, 2022, I posted the following HERE :

- May 12, 2011: JESUS started "Writing history."
- May 19, 2011: Antichrist Obama ordered "Israel Back to 1967 Borders."
- May 21, 2011: Harold Camping's Rapture FAILED 1st Prediction.
- May 12, 2012: A watchWOman's Dream: "SHIFT after May 17th."
- May 17, 2012: SHIFT started: Antchrist Obama's Evil in America.
- May 12, 2014: The pagan/Antichristian WASHINGTON MONUMENT was reopened to the public.

Behold. In my very first "warning" dream (summer of 1987), I saw JESUS standing in the air above the REFLECTING POOL, very close to the WASHINGTON MONUMENT (an EGYPTIAN OBELISK) after a disaster (either natural or man-made) had just taken place in Washington, D.C. that damaged the Federal building (close to the Lincoln Memorial) I came to see somebody I do not know in real life.

- May 14, 2015: I found a wooden cross with Jesus with missing His right arm.
- MAY 15, 2016, Sunday - Watchman's DREAM: START COUNTING from the 15th. It was the day of PENTECOST, 50 days after EASTER, the day the biggest-ever cruise ship, HARMONY OF THE SEAS, set sail for first time and the day the statue Benjamin Franklin fell over in Massachusetts . Almost 12 years before, on May 17, 2004, Massachusetts became the first state to issue SAME-SEX MARRIAGE LICENSES wit its first "LEGAL" same-sex marriage performed that day.
- May 14, 2018: The U.S. officially opened its JERUSALEM EMBASSY in ceremony.
- May 14, 2021: WatchWOman New Season With God said, "Jesus told me to count down THREE DAYS from now."
- May 14, 2022: Israel officially turns 74 years old.

Re: KEEP AN EYE ON THE MOON, for ALL will change IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE.

- Do not think that I have come to bring PEACE to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, and A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, and A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW. And a person's enemies will be those of HIS OWN HOUSEHOLD.

Behold. When JESUS said He did not come to bring peace to Earth and to set one against the other, most likely unbelievers against watchmen and watchWOmen, vacSINated useful idiots against unvacSINated Christians, lawless people against law-abiding citizens, ETC, are INCLUDED in the "settlement."

Today, May 17th, the EarthSky website published this picture (among some others) of the BLOOD Full Moon of May 15th :

=
PIC 1: View at EarthSky Community Photos. | Sergio Garcia Rill captured these LUNAR ECLIPSE images on May 15-16, 2022, over the SAN JACINTO MONUMENT in LA PORTE, Texas. He wrote: “I took individual images at 850mm of the phases of the moon. And later I resized them (downsized), and re-arranged and overlaid with an HDR processed image of the monument, using Photoshop.”
PIC 2: The Washington Monument and the Lincoln Reflecting Pool in Washington, D.C.

Click HERE to see this and other LUNAR ECLIPSE photos published by the EarthSky’s community.

Behold. SOLAR Eclipses can be a warning of coming judgment to the nations. They happen on a NEW Moon. On the other hand, LUNAR Eclipses can be a warning of coming judgment to Israel and they happen on a FULL Moon.

ECLIPSES: Are messages to the Gentiles and BLOOD Moons are messages for Israel.
Therefore, BLOOD Moon ECLIPSES are messages for BOTH the Gentiles and the Jewish people.

SAN JACINTO MONUMENT in LA PORTE, Texas

The SAN JACINTO MONUMENT is a 567.31-foot-high (172.92-meter) column located on the Houston Ship Channel in unincorporated Harris County, Texas, about 16 miles due east of downtown Houston.

The monument is topped with a 220-ton star that commemorates the site of the Battle of San Jacinto, the decisive battle of the Texas Revolution. The monument, constructed between 1936 and 1939 and dedicated on April 21, 1939, is THE WORLD'S TALLEST MASONRY COLUMN and is part of the San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site. By comparison, THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT is 554.612 feet (169.046 m) tall, which is THE TALLEST STONE MONUMENT in the world.

The COLUMN is an octagonal shaft topped with a 34-foot (10 m) LONE STAR – the symbol of Texas. Visitors can take an elevator to the monument's observation deck for a view of Houston and the Battleship Texas.

The SAN JACINTO MONUMENT is an OCTAGONAL COLUMN. It was built by W.S. Bellows Construction and primarily constructed of reinforced concrete. Its exterior is faced with Texas limestone from a quarry near the Texas State Capitol. It stands 567.31 feet (172.92 m) tall and is the tallest MONUMENT COLUMN in the world. It is 9.6 feet (2.9 m) taller than the next tallest, THE JUCHE TOWER in North Korea.
The base of the monument contains a 15,625-square-foot (1,451.6 m2) museum and a 160-seat theater. The base is decorated with EIGHT engraved panels depicting the history of Texas.
The bronze doors which allow entry into the museum show the SIX FLAGS of Texas.

At the top of the monument is a 220-ton, 34-foot (10 m) high star, representing THE LONE STAR OF TEXAS. A 1,750-by-200-foot (533 by 61 m) REFLECTING POOL shows the entire shaft.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Jacinto_Monument

I - JACINTO NAME MEANING.

Spanish and Portuguese: From the name JACINTO, (Latin Hyacinthus, Greek Hyakinthos, English Hyacinth.) This was the name of a 3rd-century saint who was martyred together with his brother Protus. In classical times, the name denoted a flower (not the modern HYACINTH, but perhaps the MARTAGON LILY), and it was borne by a mythological character (the divine hero HYACINTHUS) from whose BLOOD the flower was supposed to have sprung up.

The HYACINTH is the flower of the SUN GOD APOLLO and is a symbol of peace, commitment and beauty, but also of power and pride. The hyacinth is often found in Christian churches as a symbol of happiness and love. Hyacinths can also be used to symbolize sorrow (deep regret), forgiveness or sincerity, making them a good choice in FUNERAL arrangements.

II - LA PORTE MEANING.

LA PORTE is French for "THE DOOR, GATE, DOORWAY, GATEWAY, HATCH."
French: Topographic name for someone who lived near the gates of a fortified town (and often was in charge of them; thus in part a metonymic occupational name), from Old French porte 'GATEWAY', 'ENTRANCE' (from Latin porta, 'DOOR', 'entrance'), with the definite article la.
"I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem."

- REVELATION 4:1
After this I looked, and behold, A DOOR standing open in heaven! The first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

- PROVERBS 7:19-20
For my husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey. He has taken a BAG of money with him. He will come home at the FULL MOON.

III - TEXAS MEANING.

- From Spanish Texas (also TEJAS.)
- TEJAS is a Sanskrit term that translates to “fire or illumination.” The meaning of the Spanish word Tejas is "roof tile." The Spanish word TEJADO means ROOF or HOUSETOP in English.
> On THAT DAY anyone up on THE ROOF, with all their possessions in the house, shouldn’t go down to get them. Anyone out in the field shouldn’t go back to get anything.
> What I tell you in THE DARK, speak in THE DAYLIGHT; what is WHISPERED IN YOUR EAR, proclaim from THE ROOFS.
- From Caddo (eastern Texas Indian tribe) taysha "friends, allies."

COMPARING MY DREAM OF JESUS STANDING ABOVE THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT AND THE LINCOLN REFLECTING POOL TO THE BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE OVER THE SAN JACINTO MONUMENT AND ITS REFLECTING POOL : (Refer to PIC 1 and PIC 2 above)

The JESUS in my DREAM would be standing on the BLOOD MOON right above the tip of the JACINTO MONUMENT. Not so high, though. But a little closer (about half way) to the LONE STAR OF TEXAS at the top of the monument.

Behold. TODAY, May 17th, the MOON was near the brightest star in SCORPIUS: red supergiant ANTARES, in the morning.

JUST IN CASE.

ANOTHER VISIT FROM THE ANGEL GABRIEL WHO BRINGS AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE DESTROYER WHO NOW HAS LEGAL RIGHTS TO STRIKE WHEN JESUS STRIKES.

This is an Official Announcement of the Destroyer from HEAVEN’S COURT ... With JUDGE GOD presiding, of course. Behold. Gabriel is the messenger (chief speaker), the "trumpet blowing" archangel and best man to the Groom.
WATCH Video Here:
https://rumble.com/v14rb1b-the-official-announcement-of-the-destroyer-from-heavens-court-51422300am.html

YOU HAVE BEEN REFINED AND MADE READY, YOU ARE AT THE END OF THE JOURNEY, SAYS THE LORD.

Godshealer7 - May 17, 2022

HEAVEN IS CALLING ♥️

Franchot Pearson - May 17, 2022

Above, I posted the experience a "watchman" had on the morning of MAY 16th:

Greetings to all the Saints! I just had a very strange spiritual experience happen to me. THIS MORNING, (Monday 5-16-22) I was sound asleep, when suddenly I heard what sounded like someone BLOWING A SHOFAR, right outside of my bedroom door, in the hallway. I will describe it as best I can. What I heard at first, sounded like someone TRYING to blow into a SHOFAR, two or three times, (like someone was getting tuned-up…making an effort to SOUND THE HORN, but couldn’t) before the horn actually sounded. When the horn actually sounded, THE HORN BLAST LASTED, I would say, about two seconds. When I HEARD THE HORN SOUND OUT LOUD, WOW!…my eyes popped ("TWINKLED"?!) wide open!

COULD THE FOLLOWING EVENT EXPERIENCED THIS TIME BY A WATCHWOMAN ON MAY 16TH JUST BE A STRANGE COINCIDENCE OR A "CONFIRMATION" (TWICE = CERTAINTY) OF THE BLOWING OF A SHOFAR THE WATCHMAN EXPERIENCED THAT VERY SAME DAY ?!

AUDIBLE SOUND OF A TRUMPET DAY AFTER BLOOD MOON!! RAPTURE AND WARNING ⚠️

Manoela England Prophetic Messages - May 17, 2022

After I posted the SHOFAR experiences, I searched for soft Jazz Instrumental music on Youtube.
Among the several videos shown, this movie I have watched a couple of times in the past came up.
I was planning to listen to soft music, not on watching a movie I have already watched.

Even though I found several nice Jazz videos, I decided to watch the movie once more time.
At mark 5:09, I saw a DATE on an Invitation Card that caught my "watchful" attention.
This is what the Card says:

You are Invited
to a DINNER
with
JESUS CHRIST

Pepino's Restaurant
Friday, MAY 23 - Seven o'clock

On the Gregorian Calendar, May 23, 2022 falls on a MONDAY. However, on the Creator's Calendar, the 8th Day of the 2nd Month falls on a SABBATH, which happens to be Gregorian MAY 23.

Behold. The 8th Day of the 2nd Month (a SABBATH) starts at sunset on FRIDAY May 22 (Creator's Calendar) and ends at sunset on SATURDAY May 23 (Creator's Calendar.)

So, the TIME on the card (7 O'clock) makes the date to be FRIDAY, MAY 23 on the Creator's Calendar.

CREATOR'S CALENDAR: https://www.thecreatorscalendar.com/spring-2022-2023-2/

NOTE: I paused the movie at Mark 5:09 to write this NONSENSE. I shall continue watching it as soon as I post it. BTW, I do like this movie. Some of you MIGHT be able to enjoy it, as well.

In case some of you want to watch the movie of JESUS dinning with one of His daughters:

THE PERFECT STRANGER.

Christian Movies - Jun 16, 2020

I - Above, I WROTE:

> SAN JACINTO MONUMENT in LA PORTE, Texas
LA PORTE MEANING: LA PORTE is French for "THE DOOR, GATE, DOORWAY, GATEWAY, HATCH," from Old French porte 'GATEWAY', 'ENTRANCE' (from Latin porta, 'DOOR', 'entrance.')

A while ago, I came across this ★VIDEO★:

The LORD Says, NEW PORTALS ARE OPEN FOR YOU // Prophetic Word!

GOD UNLIMITED - May 16, 2022

> Behold. SOLAR Eclipses can be a warning of coming judgment to the nations. They happen on a NEW Moon. On the other hand, LUNAR Eclipses can be a warning of coming judgment to Israel and they happen on a FULL Moon.
ECLIPSES: Are messages to the Gentiles and BLOOD Moons are messages for Israel.
Therefore, BLOOD Moon ECLIPSES are messages for BOTH the Gentiles and the Jewish people.

CHECK THIS OUT :

- On May 19, 2011, Antichrist Obama called for "ISRAEL's return to pre-1967 borders."
- SIX (6) years later, on May 19, 2017, "the Trump" (Donald) went on his first international trip to Saudi Arabia, ISRAEL and the Vatican, symbolic homes of three major world religions. A year later, on May 19, 2018, the wedding of PRINCE HARRY and MEGHAN MARKLE took place at noon, local UK time.
Rachel Meghan Markle was born EXACTLY 20 years after Antichrist Obama was born: August 4, 1981.)
Prince Harry was born on 15 September 1984, when his AmeFrican wife was 3 years of age.

Almost 11 sinful years after Antichrist Obama's call, the N.W.O. DemoNcRAT puppet we have for ILLEGAL president is "seeking" (as in SICKing) a 2 state solution in the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

NOTICE that the U.S. officially opened its JERUSALEM EMBASSY on May 14, 2018.
It looks like MAY is an important month for Israel and its foreign affairs, including those with the Antichristian Muslims that share the HOLY land with them.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION SEEKING 2 STATE SOLUTION IN ISRAEL AND PALESTINIAN CONFLICT.

Watchman Adam - May 17, 2022

AMERICA SPLIT IN TWO.

JOE BIDEN WILL SPLIT ISRAEL. Your FAKE Joe Biden isn’t even the real Joe Biden but a misrepresentation of himself. Joe makes an alliance with the Muslims causing Israel to be split.

WATCH Video Here: https://rumble.com/v152pju-america-split-in-two-word-and-vision-5-17-226-30am.html
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/america-split-in-two-vicki-goforth-parnell/

ISRAEL IS PREPARING FOR WAR.

Israel's defense minister just put Iran a notice and now he's traveling to America having meetings with US leaders. At the same time, Israel is holding the biggest drill in the history of this nation.
Preparing for an attack on Iran while Israel is going to be attacked on multiple fronts.
Yes we are heading towards very, very serious times and we need your prayers.

Jerusalem Jane - May 18, 2022

SPEAKING OF A FAKE JOE BIDEN AND THE DEMON IN THE WHITE W.HORE HOUSE BEING A MISREPRESENTATION OF HIM:

Just Leaked! THE REAL REASON BIDEN USES FAKE WHITE HOUSE FOR PRESS EVENTS!

Lisa Haven - May 7, 2022

JUST "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...ing," AS USUAL.

I - Prophetic Warning Message: the WHIRLWIND Comes! - MESSAGE: (received on May 7, 2022)

“A WHIRLWIND is coming. Everything that can be shaken will be. (Hebrew 12:26-27) Everything that is not tied down to MY WORD will be affected. In the end only MY WORD and MY OWN will survive.
Behold. The WHIRLWIND that the LORD talks about in this message (message and video below) signifies many things. As it says in Job 38:1 - GOD is IN THE WHIRLWIND! With the WHIRLWIND, HE will reproof, correct, discipline, as well as bring instruction to those who are WISE and seeking truth. However, it can also bring the “WRATH of GOD.”
READ Message Here:
https://444prophecynews.com/prophetic-warning-message-the-whirlwind-is-coming-elizabeth-marie/

Prophetic Warning Message: the WHIRLWIND Comes!

LatterRain333 - May 18, 2022

ANTI-CYCLONIC WHIRLWINDS SEEN ON VIDEO TOWERING INTO SUNNY SKY.

Dust DEVILS have been spinning up around the world, including one that crashed a baseball practice in ALABAMA (Allah O'bama) along with another that twirled thousands of miles away in China and took on a noticeably stark color.

A large dust DEVIL was seen spinning through the city of Tangshan, China, on May 16.
The dust DEVIL formed over an iron mine and had picked up some of the dust turning it BLACK.

Dust DEVILS form due to STRONG SURFACE HEATING, sometimes over asphalt, fields or dirt. A clear afternoon sky and light winds help to create prime conditions for these WHIRLWINDS since the sunshine can quickly warm the ground and leave a pocket of warm air directly above it.
MORE Here:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/anti-cyclonic-whirlwinds-seen-on-video-towering-into-sky/1189300

II - In a DREAM I had on January 8, 2016, GOD (my CREATOR) told me "It's going to get WARMER before the ASTEROID falls."

1- SURGE OF HEAT TO BRING HOTTEST WEATHER SINCE LAST SUMMER TO NORTHEAST.
HIGH TEMPERATURES ranging from the upper 80s to the mid-90s are on the way for close to 100 million people in the Northeast this weekend as stifling heat typical of the middle of summer will be felt from Ohio to North Carolina and Maine.

In many areas, THE HEAT and humidity this Saturday and Sunday will bring THE HOTTEST CONDITIONS since last August (HOT Antichrist Obama's birth month), and in some locations, RECORD HIGHS that have stood for more than 100 years COULD BE BROKEN, AccuWeather meteorologists say.
MORE Here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-forecasts/surge-of-heat-to-bring-hottest-weather-since-last-summer-to-northeast/1189293

2- RECORD HEAT EXPANDING TO THE SOUTHEAST.
It is going to remain very hot into the weekend in much of the South.
MORE Here: https://weather.com/news/weather/video/record-heat-expanding-to-the-southeast

3- HEAT WAVE LINKED TO 3 DEATHS IN CHICAGO.
Behold. Chicago is HOT Antichrist Obama's "home town."
A RARE MAY HEAT WAVE across the Midwest last week likely caused the deaths of 3 people at an apartment complex in Chicago.
MORE Here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/heat-linked-to-death-chicago/1189791

4- THIS IS THE "FUNNY" SIDE OF THE HEAT WAVE "COIN":

a- LATE SEASON WINTER STORM COULD DELIVER UP TO A FOOT OF SNOW.
Meteorologist Domenica Davis follows a wintry system moving through the Rockies and into COLORADO. "Coincidentally," Colorado in Spanish means RED in English.
MORE Here: https://weather.com/storms/winter/video/late-season-winter-storm-could-deliver-up-to-a-foot-of-snow

b- AFTER SUMMERLIKE WEATHER, WINTER TO MAKE A SNOWY RETURN TO DENVER.
The unofficial start to the summer is nearly a week away, but AccuWeather meteorologists say a RETURN TO WINTER WEATHER is in the forecast for Denver and other parts of the north-central United States. The COLORADO Rockies will be BURIED IN SNOW. The cold air will bring an end to temperatures in the 70- to 90-degree range, and it will also allow RAIN to transition into accumulating snow from Montana to Colorado as a storm arrives from the Northwest. In some locations, snowfall totals could even surpass a foot. The cold push will overspread Colorado Thursday night and Friday.
MORE Here:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/winter-weather/after-summerlike-weather-winter-to-make-a-snowy-return-to-denver/1188582

"Pray ye that YOUR FLIGHT be not in THE WINTER, neither on THE SABBATH DAY."

III - CREEPY CLOUDS Float Over NEBRASKA

It’s not HALLOWEEN, but it sure looked like it over Western Nebraska.
MORE Here: https://weather.com/news/weather/video/creepy-clouds-float-over-nebraska

THE 37TH STATE OF NEBRASKA GETS ITS NAME FROM:
a- An Indian (OTOS) word meaning "FLAT WATER" after the Platte River that flows through the state.
b- From a SIOUX word describing the river from which the State gets its name, meaning "SHALLOW WATER" or "BROAD WATER."

"The SERPENT poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with a FLOOD. But the earth came to the help of the WOMAN, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the RIVER that THE DRAGON had poured from his mouth."

COULD THOSE CREEPY CLOUDS OVER NEBRASKA BE "RELATED" TO THIS IMAGE ON THE 2015 COVER OF THE ECONOMIST ?!

=
Emerging from behind Obama’s leg is a GHOST reading a magazine entitled “HOLIDAY.”
PIC 1 Source: https://weather.com/news/weather/video/creepy-clouds-float-over-nebraska
PIC 2 Source: https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/economist-2015-cover-filled-cryptic-symbols-dire-predictions/

COULD ANTICHRIST OBAMA'S GHOST ON A HOLIDAY BE "RELATED" TO THIS COMING HOLIDAY ON MAY 30TH ?! MEMORIAL DAY 2022 in United States: Monday, May 30.

COULD THIS COMING MEMORIAL DAY BE "RELATED" TO THIS MEMORIAL DAY in Exodus 12 ?!

10 And you shall let none of it remain until the morning; anything that remains until the morning you shall burn. 11 In this manner you shall eat the LAMB: with your belt fastened, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste. It is THE LORD’S PASSOVER. 12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute JUDGMENTS: I am THE LORD. 13 THE BLOOD shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see THE BLOOD, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt. 14 “THIS DAY shall be for you a MEMORIAL DAY, and you shall keep it as a feast to THE LORD; throughout your generations, AS A STATUTE FOREVER, you shall keep it as a FEAST(Holiday.) 23 THE LORD will pass through to strike THE EGYPTIANS, and when he sees THE BLOOD on the lintel and on the two DOORPOSTS, the Lord will pass over the door (LA PORTE) and will not allow THE DESTROYER to enter your houses to strike you.

COULD THIS COMING SAHARAN DUST CLOUD BE "RELATED" TO THE DESTROYER in Exodus 12 ?!

SAHARAN DUST CLOUD OVER THE ATLANTIC MAY REACH GULF COAST BY WEEKEND.

DUST carried all the way from AFRICA'S SAHARA DESERT could arrive in the skies of the Gulf Coast states over the weekend, bringing not just hazy sunsets but also possibly hazardous health impacts.
The first trans-Atlantic Saharan dust cloud of 2022 could approach the Gulf Coast states this weekend, bringing the possibility of health hazards along with hazy skies.

The ENORMOUS PLUME OF DUST referred to as a Saharan Air Layer (SAL) is made of dry air carrying dust from the Sahara Desert as it embarks on a journey across the Atlantic Ocean. The dust makes its annual trip from May to August and can reach as far as the central United States, spiking AIR POLLUTION and agitating HEALTH ISSUES.
MORE Here: https://www.accuweather.com/en/health-wellness/saharan-dust-cloud-over-the-atlantic-may-reach-gulf-coast-by-weekend/1188632

SPEAKING OF THE DESTROYER in EXODUS 12 :

THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE DESTROYER FROM HEAVEN’S COURT.

I see you, Gabriel (the MESSENGER), along with the other three armor-clad angels with you.
“Yes, Daughter of Faith, of Grace, of Mercy, and of Understanding. Now hear these words from the courts of heaven.”

“THE TIME HAS OFFICIALLY COME O’ people of the earth for your sentences, your pronounced JUDGMENT to be served both to the individuals and to the whole people of the earth. A time of weeping, a time of mourning.”

“THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO YOUR WORLD THAT THE DESTROYER BY LEGAL RIGHTS IS HERE TO STRIKE WITH THE ARM OF JUDGMENT OF THE RISEN LAMB JESUS, and to do his bidding, his commands, which he has received from he who sits on the throne, the only true and living God, Jehovah, at THIS APPOINTED TIME OF THIS DAY AND OF THIS HOUR!”
(The DAY and HOUR no one knows ?!)

“THE DESTROYER IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED TO COMPLETE HIS TASK that lays ahead for your world! No longer shall he be PARTIALLY CONTAINED, but is hereby RELEASED by the command of the Living God Jehovah.”
“IT BEGINS AT THIS RELEASING OF THIS HEAVENLY OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
(Does this announcement also means the RESTRAINER has been REMOVED ?!)
MORE Here:
https://444prophecynews.com/the-official-announcement-of-the-destroyer-from-heavens-court-vicki-goforth-parnell/