Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Right before the RAPTURE, a WISE and FOOLISH DIVISION among the CHURCH must take place.

- 2021/2022 - NO RAPTURE?? - Dec 22, 2021 - 4:43PM
9 days left of 2021. Prepare for the worst. THERE MAY NOT BE A RAPTURE any time soon.
WE MIGHT BE HERE FOR MANY MORE YEARS trying to figger it out. Pray about this. I'm not trying to be discouraging. It's better to be OVER-PREPARED than UNDER-PREPARED, and putting oneself in jeopardy.

- MORE FALSEHOODS. Rapture will happen in 2021 before 2022. - Apr 4, 2022 - 2:59PM
Once again the prophets have reported incorrectly. There was no 2021 rapture. It's over and done.
This cannot be compared to Jonah and Nineveh. The 2021 rapture was a complete fart in the wind. AS MUCH AS WE WANT TO LEAVE IN 2022, IT MIGHT BE MORE OF THE SAME. DON'T GET TOO EXCITED.

- STAY ALERT BUT DON'T GET TOO EXCITED - JUL 20, 2020 - 5:52PM
Remember 20-some years ago during the late 1990's? The masses thought rapture would happen by the year 2000 as we know it. Self-proclaimed prophets were absolutely certain Bill Clinton was the antichrist to come. Then 911 happened in 2001. They thought the rapture would happen that autumn for sure, but it didn't. Fast forward another 20 years and it still hasn't happened. WE COULD BE HERE ANOTHER 10, 20, 30, 40 + YEARS FROM NOW, and it still MIGHT NOT HAPPEN as many are expecting it to happen.

- I'M BEGINNING TO WONDER. - JUN 7, 2022 - 1:19PM
What bothers me is that times and seasons go. Even after decades WE ARE STILL HERE. Messengers say HE IS COMING RIGHT NOW. Yet it seems they are dead wrong. WHAT IF RAPTURE AND TRIBULATION ARE HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF YEARS INTO THE FUTURE? Remember that PAUL OF TARSUS told everyone that Jesus was coming back 2,000 years ago. He told them not to plan for their future or get married. Yet, HE WAS WRONG. My point is that life must go on whether or not Jesus returns in the short term or many years into the future. From what we know so far, nothing ever works out like you hope it would. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT WE'RE STILL HERE.

Those statements are just a few samples of what some "watchmen on the wall" believe of the RAPTURE and its timing. Some even believe PAUL OF TARSUS was both WRONG and a LIAR.

Remember the PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS? All 10 of them were part of the same CHURCH of CHRIST. However, the WISE ones were the only ones prepared to go with HIM at the right TIME when HE came to get them. The FOOLISH ones, on the other hand, were at the WRONG PLACE looking for OIL when the RAPTURE took place at the RIGHT TIME and were LEFT BEHIND for not being WATCHING for the THIEF IN THE NIGHT, the way they were supposed to.

MATTHEW 25

At that time the kingdom of Heaven will be like TEN VIRGINS (the CHURCH) who took their lamps and went out to meet the BRIDEGROOM (the MOST HIGH PRIEST.) 2 Five of them were FOOLISH and five were WISE. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any OIL with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was A LONG TIME IN COMING, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 “At MIDNIGHT the CRY/SHOUT ("the LORD Himself shall descend from Heaven with a SHOUT") rang out: ‘Here’s the BRIDEGROOM! COME OUT TO MEET HIM!’ (The RAPTURE)7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 THE FOOLISH ONES said to the WISE, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’ 9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. (The RAPTURE) The virgins who were READY (those WHO had been APPROVED) went in with HIM to the WEDDING BANQUET (of the LAMB.) And THE DOOR WAS SHUT. (As in the DAYS OF NOAH: The LORD said to Noah, “GO INTO THE ARK" ... And the Lord SHUT HIM IN.) 11 “Later the others (those WHO had NOT been APPROVED for the "taking too long" RAPTURE) also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘OPEN THE DOOR FOR US!’
12 “But HE (the ONE who has the KEY OF DAVID, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens) replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I DON’T KNOW YOU.’ 13 “Therefore keep WATCH, because you do not know THE DAY OR THE HOUR
... The THIEF IN THE NIGHT is coming.

Re: Right before the RAPTURE, a WISE and FOOLISH DIVISION among the CHURCH must take place.

THIS MORNING, JUNE 16TH AT 6:25 AM, I RECEIVED THIS "MESSAGE" VIA E-MAIL:

1 CORINTHIANS 11

(18) For first of all, WHEN YOU COME TOGETHER AS A CHURCH, I hear that there are DIVISIONS AMONG YOU, and in part I believe it. (19) For THERE MUST ALSO BE FACTIONS AMONG YOU, that those WHO ARE APPROVED may be recognized among you.

COMMENT by CHARLES WHITAKER:

CONTRASTING THE UNITY that Christ died to establish is THE DIVISION SOWN BY THE ADVERSARY as part of his “DIVIDE AND CONQUER” strategy. (Yesterday I WROTE: almost 164 years ago, on June 16, 1858 Antichrist prototype Abraham Lincoln warned that America was becoming a "house divided."
Since he became ILLEGAL potus, MUSLIM Antichrist Obama has been working his FILTHY homosexual behind off to, very SUCCESSFULLY, make that prophecy come true.
This is the " DIVISIONS AMONG YOU" wrong Paul was referring to and the “DIVIDE AND CONQUER” Satanic (Antichrist Obama's) N.W.O. strategy this "message" refers to.

Paul (the "LIAR") writes of FACTIONS (or DIVISIONS) in relation to the members of the Corinthian CHURCH OF GOD:

For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are DIVISIONS [schisma] among you. And I believe it in part, for there must be FACTIONS [hairesis] among you in order that those WHO ARE GENUINE (WISE) AMONG YOU may be recognized.

In general, the nouns SCHISMA and (to a lesser extent) HAIRESIS receive pejorative treatment in the New Testament. The thrust of the apostle's comments on the topic of church factions is that they showcase the presence of human nature at work in Christians. Schisms are the result of carnality alive-and-kicking in the church. They emerge where God's people are not fully committed to living His way of life, where they deny God His rightful place as Sovereign Ruler of their lives. Axiomatically, the lack of unity in a congregation reflects a proportional lack of repentance on the part of its members.

"WRONG" Paul introduces the concept of DIVISION, using the same Greek word as he does in
I Corinthians 11:18, schisma, in the book's first chapter:

I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be NO DIVISIONS [schisma] among you, but that YOU BE UNITED in the SAME MIND and the SAME JUDGMENT. For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is QUARRELING AMONG YOU, my brothers. I Corinthians 1:10-11
QUARRELING is a manifestation of the UNITY-DISSOLVING “friction or competition.”

THE BOTTOM LINE FOR THE "WISE" WATCHMEN WATCHING ON THE "FOOLISH" WALL "

This is what some "watchmen on the wall" (with "EYES to SEE") see from the "WISE" wall they're "WATCHING" from:

THERE MAY NOT BE A RAPTURE any time soon. WE MIGHT BE HERE FOR MANY MORE YEARS trying to figger it out. The 2021 rapture was a complete fart in the wind. AS MUCH AS WE WANT TO LEAVE IN 2022, IT MIGHT BE MORE OF THE SAME. DON'T GET TOO EXCITED. WE COULD BE HERE ANOTHER 10, 20, 30, 40 + YEARS FROM NOW, and it still MIGHT NOT HAPPEN as many are expecting it to happen. WHAT IF RAPTURE AND TRIBULATION ARE HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF YEARS INTO THE FUTURE?
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT WE'RE STILL HERE.

WE COULD BE HERE ANOTHER 10, 20, 30, 40 + YEARS FROM NOW, and it still MIGHT NOT HAPPEN as many are expecting it to happen. WHAT IF RAPTURE AND TRIBULATION ARE HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF YEARS INTO THE FUTURE? THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT WE'RE STILL HERE.

Most likely that was EXACTLY what the five FOOLISH Virgins were thinking when they went out to meet the BRIDEGROOM and didn't even bother to bring enough OIL for their RAPTURE lamps ... because "the LORD that was supposed to descend HIMSELF from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, so the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds, to MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR" was not coming any time soon (The bridegroom was A LONG TIME IN COMING)... like that big liar (PAUL OF TARSUS) told everyone more than 2,000 years ago.

Re: Right before the RAPTURE, a WISE and FOOLISH DIVISION among the CHURCH must take place.

THE BOTTOM LINE FOR THOSE WATCHING AND WANTING TO GO IN THE RAPTURE WHEN THE MIDNIGHT CRY (SHOUT) RINGS OUT :

We do have the choice to be either WISE Virgins WATCHING on the right WALL by keeping our lamps trimmed and taking OIL in jars along with our lamps when we come to meet the BRIDEGROOM or to be FOOLISH Virgins WATCHING on "the BRIDEGROOM IS NOT COMING ANY TIME SOON" WALL with no OIL in their lamps.

Therefore, keep WATCH, because you do not know THE DAY or THE HOUR the THIEF IN THE NIGHT (BRIDEGROOM) is coming.

MY ADVISE TO ALL OF YOU ... TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE:

IF you don't want to be part of the HUGE group of FOOLISH Virgins (with no OIL in their lamps) CRYING their behinds off after the RAPTURE takes place, you better be EXPECTING this "We're out of HERE" CRY at ANY time now:

At MIDNIGHT there was a CRY, ‘HERE IS THE BRIDEGROOM! COME OUT TO MEET HIM.’

Very PLAIN and very SIMPLE. (No need to be a rocket scientist.)

JUST IN CASE.

- Almost 137 years ago, on June 17, 1885, the dismantled STATUE OF LIBERTY (the GREAT W.HORE who is seated on MANY WATERS) arrived in New York Harbor (Babylon, the GREAT CITY.)

- Dayana Torchia had THREE SHORT VISIONS which began June 16, 2009 to June 18, 2009.
On THURSDAY June 18, 2009, she was RAPTURED at exactly 10:20am when she looked at the time!
Five Doves Charles saw the Rapture happening on a THURSDAY, the same day of the week Dayana was Raptured.

- June 19: Is JUNETEENTH, aka African American Freedom Day or "EMANCIPATION DAY."

- NIMROD (known in Egypt as OSIRIS), grandson of Ham, son of NOAH, was the real founder of the BABYLONISH system that has GRIPPED THE WORLD EVER SINCE—the system of organized competition—of man-ruled governments and empires, based upon the competitive and profit-making economic system. Nimrod built the Tower of Babel, the original Babylon, ancient NINEVEH, many other cities. He organized the world's first kingdom. The name Nimrod, in Hebrew, is derived from "Marad," meaning "HE REBELLED" (He EMANCIPATED.) NIMROD stood before the Lord, because he is named "HE WHO REVOLTS." HE IS STANDING BEFORE THE LORD AS AN ENEMY.
SEMIRAMIS became the Babylonian "QUEEN OF HEAVEN," and NIMROD, under various names, became the "DIVINE SON OF HEAVEN." Through the generations, in this idolatrous worship, Nimrod became the FALSE MESSIAH, son of Baal the Sun-god. In this false Babylonish system, the "MOTHER AND CHILD" (Semiramis and Nimrod reborn), became chief objects of worship. This worship of "MOTHER AND CHILD" spread over the world. The names varied in different countries and languages. In Egypt, it was Isis and Osiris. In Asia, Cybele and Deoius. In pagan Rome, Fortuna and Jupiterpuer. Even in Greece, China, Japan, Tibet is to be found the counterpart of THE MADONNA, long before the BIRTH OF CHRIST! Source: https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/388/Nimrod.htm

A great sign appeared in Heaven: a woman (THE MADONNA) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth (of CHRIST.)

SPINNING WHEEL - Blood, Sweat and Tears (lyrics) HD

classicsongs - Jul 16, 2020

WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN:

Going Up as in "COME UP HITHER" and Coming Down as the "friend" WITH NO WEDDING GARMENT at the KING'S BANQUET ?!

MATTHEW 22

When THE KING came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who had NO WEDDING GARMENT.
12 And he said to him, ‘FRIEND, HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE WITHOUT A WEDDING GARMENT?’
And he was speechless. 13 Then THE KING said to the attendants, ‘BIND HIM HAND AND FOOT AND CAST HIM INTO THE OUTER DARKNESS. IN THAT PLACE THERE WILL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.’ 14 For many are called (to COME UP HITHER), but few are chosen.

No matter what there's always Exxonmobil-Indonesia. Now that is the truth. Unless oil runs out, oil becomes obsolete, or Indonesia gets completely destroyed by God's wrath. Until one of those things happens, it ain't over til the fat lady sings or the true church gets raptured first.

May Jesus Bless You ALL

HALLELUYUAH!

Deuteronomy 13:1–5

1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

Deuteronomy 18:22

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

THERE ARE NO YOUTUBE PROPHETS OF GOD. NOT ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1crHcr1fmUI

THE MEANING OF TANDUBUANA :

TANDUBUANA = TAN + DUBU + ANA

- TAN: a BROWN or darkened shade of skin developed after exposure to the sun.
With a WHITE mother and a BLACK father, Antichrist Obama is a MULATTO. A mulatto is neither BLACK or WHITE, but has a light or darkened BROWN skin color, just like the "BLACK" BEAST from the SEA born in KENYA.

- DUBU: The SWAHILI term "dubu" translates to BEAR in English.
WHICH COUNTRIES SPEAK SWAHILI? With its origin in East Africa, Swahili speakers spread over more than 14 countries: Tanzania, KENYA (Nimrod Obama's birth place), Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), South Sudan, Somalia, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Comoros, and as far as Oman and Yemen in the Middle East. "I saw a BEAST rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And THE BEAST that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a BEAR’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth."

- ANA: Is a prefix in loanwords from Greek, where it means “up, AGAINST, “back, "ANTI."
NIMROD was the mighty hunter STANDING before the LORD, not in a friendly manner, but AGAINST the ALMIGHTY. The first type of ANTICHRIST was NIMROD in Genesis, the second was ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES in Daniel and the third was TITUS, the prince of Rome who destroyed Jerusalem in A.D. 70. Thus, if we want a full picture of ANTICHRIST, we need to study not only the Book of Revelation but also these three types of Antichrist.

"No matter what there's always Exxonmobil-INDONESIA. Now that is the truth. Unless OIL runs out, OIL becomes obsolete, or INDONESIA GETS COMPLETELY DESTROYED by God's wrath."

When the OIL the Foolish Virgins from INDONESIA (the Muslim country Antichrist Barry Soetoro Obama lived for 6 years as a child ... of SATAN) neglected to bring to meet the BRIDEGROOM either runs out or become "obsolete," we shall know for sure IF JESUS was lying to His Apostles when He gave them the PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS.

THE SIGN OF JONAH ?!

"Should not I pity NINEVEH, that GREAT CITY, in which there are more than 120,000 persons who do not know their right hand from their left, and also much CATTLE?”"

WHAT KILLED THOUSANDS OF CATTLE IN KANSAS?

Triple-digit temperatures in western Kansas contributed to the death of THOUSANDS OF CATTLE in just a few days. High humidity and unrelenting heat caused many animals to be overcome by THE HEAT.
WATCH Video Here:
https://weather.com/news/weather/video/thousands-of-cattle-die-in-kansas-due-to-extreme-heat-and-humidity

The name KANSAS comes from the Kansa Native American tribe, which inhabited the area.
The tribe's name is often said to mean "PEOPLE of the WIND."

THE STATE OF KANSAS IS KNOWN FOR :

1- OIL WELLS. ("No matter what THERE'S ALWAYS Exxonmobil-INDONESIA. Now that is "THE TRUTH," unless OIL runs out or OIL becomes obsolete.") No OIL in your LAMP = Foolish Virgin

2- WIZARD OF OZ. (Wizard OBAMA ZERO.)

3- WHEAT. (Open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.)

4- GREAT PLAINS. (Is a broad expanse of flatland in North America, located west of the Mississippi River and east of the Rocky Mountains, much of it covered in prairie, steppe, and grassland.)
The woman was given the two wings of the great eagle so that she might fly from the serpent into the WILDERNESS, where she has a place ("GREAT PLAINS"?!) prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

5- SCORCHING SUMMERS and FREEZING WINTERS.
Jonah went out of the city and sat to the east of the city and made a booth for himself there. He sat under it in the shade, till he should see what would become of the city. Now the Lord God appointed a plant and made it come up over Jonah, that it might be a shade over his head, to save him from his discomfort. So Jonah was exceedingly glad because of the plant. But when dawn came up the next day, God appointed a worm that attacked the plant, so that it withered. When the sun rose, God appointed a SCORCHING EAST WIND, and the sun beat down on the head of Jonah so that he was faint.
And he asked that he might die and said, “IT IS BETTER FOR ME TO DIE THAN TO LIVE.” (Most likely that's what the CATTLE in Kansas said before kicking the bucket of milk.) Pray ye that your flight be not in THE WINTER, neither on the SABBATH DAY.

TANDUBUANA = A MULATTO's skin color + A BEAST from the SEA with BEAR's Feet +
AGAINST GOD / ANTI CHRISTIAN / NIMROD Soetoro Obama, Born in KENYA and becoming an ANTICHRISTIAN Muslim in INDONESIA

Very REVEALING ... I mean, Very "INTERESTING"!!!

May we always seek the truth and may Jesus bless you ALL. Please get stocked up food and supplies before you know what hits the rotary oscillator. Even Dockidds said we might see some really ugly nasty stuff going on before the call home. My suggestion is to do it now before July rolls around. Be over-prepared and pray that you don't need extra food and water. It will be useful for the left behind.

Something is coming. No question about it. How much of it we have to go through is beyond my understanding. I don't know if we're leaving in 5 minutes from now or years from now. Your guess is as good as mine.

In the meantime, stay prayed up, prepped up, and live your lives each day. Try not to take everything you see on YouTube as the absolute truth. There's lots of hokum that does you no good.

May Jesus Bless You ALL

HALLELUYUAH!