Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NOTE from Gerry Almond; Supreme Court overrules Roe v. Wade!!!

Another "CONFIRMATION" we're very close to the RAPTURE and to the start of the GREAT TRIBULATION?!

I - On June 24, 2022 at 2:23PM, Calvin WROTE:

NOTE from Gerry Almond; SUPREME COURT OVERRULES ROE V. WADE!!!
The action that I thought would signal the onset of our week of 7 days alert has occurred.
Roe vs Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court. I AM NOW MORE CONVINCED THAT JUNE 30 MAY WELL BE OUR RAPTURE DAY. Praise God on High forever and ever!!!
Maranatha
Gerry

II - Two hours and 27 minutes later, on June 24, 2022 at 4:50 PM, Michelle Katherine Orts WROTE:

THIS PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED TODAY!

Dear 444ProphecyNews/Jonathan,
I am submitting this to you for your prayerful review and publishing.
THIS PROPHECY ABOUT ROE V WADE HAS BEEN FULFILLED TODAY!

Broken Covenant. ALL Life Belongs To Me! I AM The Highest Judge. I SHALL OVERTURN ROE V WADE!

RELEVANT SHORT PREAMBLE HISTORY NOTE:

The original US Supreme Court, Roe V Wade, decision was a historical and legal ruse.
There were single pregnant moms chosen by deceptive murderous minds to be used as pawns for the whole purpose of deceiving and manipulating an IGNORANT, naive and apathetic American society which had grown LUKEWARM and even, BITTER COLD, towards their Creator God Jesus.
The pregnant mothers, used as Plaintiffs in the Federal abortion rights case of Roe V Wade, didn't even know they were being used in a court case until after it had begun (or in one case after it had transpired over a year later) well after the births of their children. The moms BOTH delivered healthy babies.
The entire Supreme Court Roe V Wade case has been a LIE since the very beginning. God is about to deal with this LIE, and with all unrepentant LIARS who distort truth and who refuse to uphold Justice and Truth, in a very big way: HIS WAY.
CREATOR GOD deals with UNREPENTANT LIARS only one way: JUDGMENT.

Click this LINK to read the ORIGINAL MESSAGE Received from JESUS on December 4, 2021 at 11:11 PM by Michelle Katherine Orts: https://444prophecynews.com/55442-2/
Source: https://444prophecynews.com/this-prophecy-has-been-fulfilled-today-michelle-katherine-orts/

From and including: Saturday, DECEMBER 4, 2021 (the date the ORIGINAL MESSAGE was received) To and including: Friday, JUNE 24, 2022 (the date ROE V WADE was overturned)

Result: 203 days = 6 months, 21 days = 29 weeks

JUST WONDERING.

COULD, by any chances, the Roe Vs Wade TRAGEDY by "related" to the WOMAN in Revelation 12 clothed with the Sun, with the Moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars that was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth?!

Re: NOTE from Gerry Almond; Supreme Court overrules Roe v. Wade!!!

JUST IN CASE.

1- Yesterday, June 24th, was the first anniversary of the CHAMPLAIN TOWERS SOUTH BUILDING tragedy.

98 PEOPLE DIE IN SURFSIDE CONDO COLLAPSE.

Early in the morning on June 24, 2021, 98 people die when a 12-story, beachfront condominium building collapses in Surfside, Florida, near Miami. The disaster is one of the worst of its kind in U.S. history.
Responders pulled dozens of survivors from the 40-year-old CHAMPLAIN TOWERS SOUTH BUILDING the day of the collapse. But searches by rescuers in the ensuing days discovered no other survivors.
“The building is literally pancaked,” Surfside mayor Charles Burkett told reporters. Workers eventually cleared 14,000 pounds of concrete and rubble from the site.
The collapse began SEVEN minutes before the residential tower fell, when the ground-floor parking area and a pool deck caved in, the Miami Herald reported. An investigation by the newspaper uncovered design failures, shoddy construction, structural damage and neglect that led to the deadly chain reaction. Engineers believed the cause of the collapse was a STRUCTURAL COLUMN or CONCRETE SLAB giving way. In wake of the collapse, Miami-Dade County inspected more than 500 similar buildings to identify obvious structural concerns.
Source: https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/surfside-condo-collapse

Behold. I do not know IF the Surfside Condo Building is "related" to the dream I had on April 29, 2012 of coming to an ABANDONED TALL BUILDING, with a BAD STRUCTURAL BEAM at the very top of the building. In the dream I saw flooding and people buried in the mud. I found a big brown (BEACH) towel in the mud. The collapsed Condo building was located close to the beach. However, in my dream I did not see a BEACH. The only thing related to a BEACH was the brown towel I found on the muddy ground.

2- ANOTHER "BIG TRAGEDY": 13 years ago, the beloved "king" of POP died.

“KING OF POP” MICHAEL JACKSON DIES AT AGE 50.

On June 25, 2009, MICHAEL JACKSON, one of the most commercially successful "entertainers" in history, dies at the age of 50 at his home in Los Angeles, California, after suffering from cardiac arrest caused by a fatal combination of drugs given to him by his personal doctor.
MORE Here: https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/king-of-pop-michael-jackson-dies-at-age-50

BTW, this is what the word POP means: To burst open with a short, sharp, explosive sound. To move quickly or unexpectedly. To appear abruptly. To open wide suddenly.

COMPARING the king of POP to the KING of kings:

a- The king of POP bursts open with a short, sharp, EXPLOSIVE SOUND and the KINK of kings Himself shall descend from Heaven with a SHOUT, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God.

b- The king of POP moves QUICKLY or unexpectedly and we shall all be changed, in a moment, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trump, by the KINK of kings.

c- The king of POP appears/opens wide abruptly/suddenly and the KINK of kings Himself shall appear abruptly and wide open in the clouds so we can meet THE LORD suddenly in the air.

3- June 25-26: The Moon is sweeping past the brightest planet, Venus, on BOTH Saturday and Sunday mornings.

4- 44 years ago, on June 25, 1978, the first SATANIC rainbow Pride flag premiered at San FRANCISco parade.

5- So, COULD the SUPREME COURT overruling the ROE V. WADE antichristian decision be another "CONFIRMATION" we're very close to the RAPTURE and to the start of the GREAT TRIBULATION?!

6- That COULD be the "COME UP HITHER" question with a very MYSTERIOUS answer.