Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A personal confirmation that we're close to the RAPTURE and the start of TRIBULATION?!

If time is off approx 30 days off then JUNE IS REALLY JULY. Maybe around the end of June - 4th of July??

According to Tandy's theory, if time is off approx 30 days off, JUNE is not MAY but is really JULY.
After watching the video below, I am keeping my fingers crossed ... I mean, I am BEGGING "Loving" God that his beloved son (made in His Image and Likeness) be RIGHT once and for all ... before he's being forced to flee to INDONESIA to take advantage of the opportunities for advancement at EMI (Exxon Mobile-Indonesia) or to find a new job as a FISHERMAN ... using this nice boat.

There are There's still time to go fishing and enjoy life stop worry about matters which we have no control over. It is what it is. Might as well make the most of it.

THE SIGNS 23 AND THE RAPTURE. 3 WORD FROM THE LORD/ WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE SIGNS.

0:56 THE LORD sent an angel to speak to me and what the angel told me is this.
1:03 The angel said to me: "YOU ARE TOLD 23."
1:08 "YOU ARE TOLD 23." This is the only message the angel gave to me.

This watchwoman was told "23" and watchwoman God's Gifts was told "The 23rd, SOMETHING to BEHOLD," remember ?! IF not, watch HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssULHU6H77g

COULD those TWO ("certainty") 23s (the "23" told in the video and the "23" to behold) be "related" to the RAPTURE, by any "Holy" chances ?!

What about the JULY 29 in the video and Tandy's JUNE is JULY (making the video's JULY 29 = "adjusted" JUNE 29, in Tandy's "June is July" theory ... COULD they be one and the very same ?!

New Season With God - Jun 26, 2022

Well, "Loving" FATHER, I do want Your beloved son Tandy to be right about the JUNE IS REALLY JULY "prophesy," so the RAPTURE takes place on JULY 29 (according to Your daughter in the video and "Adjusted JUNE 29," according to Tandy, Your trusted watchman on the Wall.) However, I do want him to be very wrong regarding his very encouraging "There's still time to go fishing and enjoy life" CONSPIRACY THEORY. Do You get the "I want to get the HELL out of Your Satanic Cesspool PRONTO" picture," Loving FATHER ?! I am FED UP of eating of Your TAKE IT or TAKE IT hidden in plain sight "MANNA" abundantly and "generously" offered in Your Satanic Cesspool full of You know WHAT.

And I mean: SICK and TIRED + SICK and TIRED = TWICE = CERTAINTY = COMPRENDE ?!!!

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN !!!

Re: A personal confirmation that we're close to the RAPTURE and the start of TRIBULATION?!

Please forgive me. I was not thinking clearly and got the timing messed up. What I meant to say was that July 4th on the gregorian is really June 4th. Regardless of the timing and dates, can we Please get out of this sick perverted cesspool on earth? The sooner the better.

AMEN!