Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Minister Christine?

What qualifies "Minister" Christine to be a minister? A minister of what? Recall her predictions for 7/17/2019 which fell by the way side. It was an opportunity to sell rapture roosters and make thousands of dollars fast. She scared gullible people to death by saying that everyone must agree with "Minister" Christine 100% or you will be left behind or go to H*ll.

I do not subscribe to her religious hokum. I strongly recommend that you not take her seriously if you should be watching that kind of stuff. Here is question to ask yourself:

Should I be following Minister Christine? or should I let Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit be my teacher and guiding force.

May Jesus Bless You ALL

Re: Minister Christine?

I understand what your saying... I just took a quick peek at her youtube channel, and her latest prediction is that Jesus is coming on July 14th? So, we'll see about that...

Meanwhile, without a doubt, Jesus can come anytime! We not only need to be ready, but the Bible also says we should occupy our time sharing the gospel and serving the Lord until He comes.

Re: Minister Christine?

Agreed, Robby

Rapture could happen while I type this sentence. It could be tomorrow. It could be the next full moon. Or it might be at a later time. That's why I'm not dogmatic about specific dates. The date setting temporarily gets our hopes up. Then it can turn into a major letdown when it does not happen.

Share the gospel, repent, and try to help others as much as possible. That's it.

May Jesus Bless You All.
HALLELUYAH!