Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fay (3 Jul 2022) "At the Stroke of Midnight! Why?"

Fay (3 Jul 2022)
"At the Stroke of Midnight! Why?" LINK

Yair Lapid became Israel's new PM at the stroke of midnight - between Thursday June 30th and Friday July 1st. Why is this important? I have read many articles that have stressed this timing - one example is in the article in the link below. While trying to stay sensible and sane (not easy these days) doesn't it strike you as odd that this "at the stroke of midnight" stuff is more than what it seems? I mean - it's not a terribly convenient time, is it? Have we seen some sort of countdown from this peculiar timing?

Yair Lapid is pro the two-state solution. He is NOT a friend of the Orthodox community in Israel. He has always pushed for extra transport on the Sabbath - openly advocating for the Israeli people to dishonour the Sabbath. I sense that the clock has started counting down from this "stroke of midnight" timing.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem. Please come, LORD Jesus.

Yair Lapid takes over as Israel’s 14th prime minister LINK
On his first day, new premier sits down with Shin Bet chief, holds a meeting on the issue of Hamas captives; in first, PM’s office to be headed by woman

NOTES:

The above reminds me of...

Matthew 25:1-13 NIV LINK
The Parable of the Ten Virgins

6 “At MIDNIGHT the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom!
Come out to meet him!’